Windows 10: Auto route

Discus and support Auto route in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I an trying to run Autoroute on an Asus machine with Win 10 and get a message saying "your registry settings for this application were not copied... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by maltaron, Oct 29, 2015.

1. maltaron Win User

Auto route

I an trying to run Autoroute on an Asus machine with Win 10 and get a message saying "your registry settings for this application were not copied correctly". This occurs when the program in installed from its original discs or from a new works disc. I think it previously ran OK since upgrading to Win 10 but cannot be 100% certain. Any ideas what the problem may be? TIA

:)

maltaron, Oct 29, 2015
  2. nigel129 Win User

SETUP E71 to work with AutoRoute

Can anyone give me a step by step to connect and set up my E71 to Auto Route. I have sats showing on phone, fone pluged onto laptop, opened auto route, strat gps, keep getting message not connecting to com port. Sent auto route to scan, box disp;ays several
    comm ports but no device. ANY HELP Appreciated.

hanks

nigel

}

<script type='text/javascript'> \n"; }

nigel129, Oct 29, 2015
  3. AutoRoute not working in Windows 10

Having upgraded to Windows 10, I now find Auto Route doesn't work and when re-installing it won't recognise the product key, any ideas please.

Original title: Windows 10 and Auto Route 10

RobinIlott, Oct 29, 2015
  4. fireberd Win User

Auto route

Depending on the version you may have to install it in a compatibility mode for an earlier OS.

fireberd, Oct 29, 2015
  5. Barman58 Win User
    There is some information here about the end of support for the autoroute products in July 2015 - Microsoft Kills Three More Software Products - Softpedia

This could be the cause of your issues, also the latest requirements for OS state Windows 7 so you might want to try compatibility mode for this

Barman58, Oct 29, 2015
  6. maltaron Win User
    Thanks for the prompt replies. After a bit more playing I discovered that right clicking on the program in the start menu, then "Run as administrator" it runs fine.

maltaron, Oct 29, 2015
  7. Barman58 Win User
    Barman58, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Auto route

1. Auto route - Similar Threads - Auto route

2. My Monitor frequently goes black for 15 -20 secs and auto turns back on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Monitor frequently goes black for 15 -20 secs and auto turns back on.: Previously i was connected with HDMI, when changed to Display Port, issue started happening more frequently. Ive updated all the drivers yet not able to figure out what the issue is with. Also i was hearing device getting plugged in/out sound when this was happening. I...
  3. My Monitor frequently goes black for 15 -20 secs and auto turns back on.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Monitor frequently goes black for 15 -20 secs and auto turns back on.: Previously i was connected with HDMI, when changed to Display Port, issue started happening more frequently. Ive updated all the drivers yet not able to figure out what the issue is with. Also i was hearing device getting plugged in/out sound when this was happening. I...
  4. Auto restart after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto restart after update: Hello everyoneI am more than fed up with automatic updates and especially the restart that follows !!Each time and despite the hours of activity chosen, I lose all my unsafe work and the current processes that cannot be taken up... !At least I would like that the restart does...
  5. Auto restart after update

Auto restart after update: Hello everyoneI am more than fed up with automatic updates and especially the restart that follows !!Each time and despite the hours of activity chosen, I lose all my unsafe work and the current processes that cannot be taken up... !At least I would like that the restart does...
  6. Auto restart after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Is there an app that auto dims screen after a period of time?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there an app that auto dims screen after a period of time?: Like the oled protection function of the Xbox series s submitted by /u/JOOOQUUU [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1bgmpgm/is_there_an_app_that_auto_dims_screen_after_a/
  8. PC auto logs in as administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC auto logs in as administrator: As above, then I have to go winkey, administrator and then drop down to click my username - which then takes me to entering the pin for my account. On shutdown it throw up a warning that admin is still logged in and I have to choose 'shut down anyway'.You'll hate me, but I'd...
  9. PC auto logs in as administrator

PC auto logs in as administrator: As above, then I have to go winkey, administrator and then drop down to click my username - which then takes me to entering the pin for my account. On shutdown it throw up a warning that admin is still logged in and I have to choose 'shut down anyway'.You'll hate me, but I'd...
  10. Hi everyone , i have this trouble to after auto-update windows , any body can plz give the...

Hi everyone , i have this trouble to after auto-update windows , any body can plz give the...: Hi everyone , i have this trouble to after auto-update windows , any body can plz give the solution for this error??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-everyone-i-have-this-trouble-to-after-auto/60b2ad1a-70cc-4a3b-8ce2-87da17c7f25a