Windows 10: Auto Scan

Discus and support Auto Scan in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; W10 pc with 98 days to go on a Kaspersky 2-year subscription. Until about a month ago, I think, Kaspersky did a quick auto scan on any device that I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by convul, Jun 24, 2018.

1. convul Win User

Auto Scan

W10 pc with 98 days to go on a Kaspersky 2-year subscription.
    Until about a month ago, I think, Kaspersky did a quick auto scan on any device that I connected via USB.
    It has stopped doing that and I can't find how to bring it back.
    Perhaps it does scan immediately but doesn't tell me except when something is found?
    Is this one of those unannounced or very quietly announced changes said to be for the better and for my good?
    Thanks

:)

convul, Jun 24, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 24, 2018
  3. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Jun 24, 2018
  4. Auto Scan

Auto rotation

Hello,

Let us isolate your concern by answering the questions below:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Have you checked on the action center if there is a Rotation lock option?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you check the Screen Resolution display to check if there is a setting to allow the screen to auto-rotate. Here are the steps:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Search for Display and then click Change display settings.
    • Mark the checkbox beside Allow the screen to auto-rotate option if possible.
    • Click Apply and then OK.
    We are looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Jun 24, 2018
Thema:

Auto Scan

1. Auto Scan - Similar Threads - Auto Scan

2. From 2 to 3 weeks I have noticed my windows security doen't auto scan my pc I have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    From 2 to 3 weeks I have noticed my windows security doen't auto scan my pc I have...: From 2 to 3 weeks I have noticed my windows security doen't auto scan my pc I have installed fresh windows 10 then too this problem isn't resolving can anyone help me...
  3. From 2 to 3 weeks I have noticed my windows security doen't auto scan my pc I have...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    From 2 to 3 weeks I have noticed my windows security doen't auto scan my pc I have...: From 2 to 3 weeks I have noticed my windows security doen't auto scan my pc I have installed fresh windows 10 then too this problem isn't resolving can anyone help me...
  4. From 2 to 3 weeks I have noticed my windows security doen't auto scan my pc I have...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. How Can Defender Receive a Trigger a to Start AV Scan and Auto Investigation from Tanium?

How Can Defender Receive a Trigger a to Start AV Scan and Auto Investigation from Tanium?: We get a TAXII feed into our Tanium instance and it reports what assets are hitting the IoCs. I'd like to trigger Defender scans via API/script/etc for those assets....
  6. BIOS auto scan udpate for window 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BIOS auto scan udpate for window 11: Any recommend auto update BIOS for win 11? Whenever I try to use an auto update BIOS app, it always detect wrong version of my bios.... So sad. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bios-auto-scan-udpate-for-window-11/69fe0775-f744-474b-b643-a09a03edb117
  7. BIOS auto scan udpate for window 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BIOS auto scan udpate for window 11: Any recommend auto update BIOS for win 11? Whenever I try to use an auto update BIOS app, it always detect wrong version of my bios.... So sad. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bios-auto-scan-udpate-for-window-11/69fe0775-f744-474b-b643-a09a03edb117
  8. I am trying to stop Windows Defender from performing auto scans

I am trying to stop Windows Defender from performing auto scans: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit v. 20H2 I want to stop Windows Defender from performing any automatic scans, while still leaving Real-Time Protection enabled. This was an option in Windows 7 but I cannot find out how to do it in Windows 10. After much searching, I still have not found...
  9. Auto changing Primary Monitor on Fingerprint Scan

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Auto changing Primary Monitor on Fingerprint Scan: Hello everyone, I have a setup that extends my main computer (running Windows 10) to 4 different Rooms through the use of HDMI Extenders. I currently use a system where all screens are duplicated or extended, and I would like to move to a system that automatically switches...
  10. Auto changing Primary Monitor on Fingerprint Scan

in Windows 10 Support
    Auto changing Primary Monitor on Fingerprint Scan: Hello everyone, I have a setup that extends my main computer (running Windows 10) to 4 different Rooms through the use of HDMI Extenders. I currently use a system where all screens are duplicated or extended, and I would like to move to a system that automatically switches...