Windows 10: Auto Scrolling - When will Microsoft Fix This Bug??

Discus and support Auto Scrolling - When will Microsoft Fix This Bug?? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; There is a New Bug, the Auto Scrolling of the Side Bar in Microsoft Edge Windows. Some say this is due to the Inactive Windows Scroll Setting. But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bruce MacGregor, Feb 28, 2024.

1. Auto Scrolling - When will Microsoft Fix This Bug??

There is a New Bug, the Auto Scrolling of the Side Bar in Microsoft Edge Windows. Some say this is due to the Inactive Windows Scroll Setting. But turning this on / off does not fix it. This is a Program Bug in Microsoft Windows. When will Microsoft Fix This. Please prepare an update to Fix This Microsoft.

:)

Bruce MacGregor, Feb 28, 2024

2. Delete auto suggestions

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description you are wiling to delete Auto suggestion of previous search suggestions on Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to try the steps provided below and see if it helps you to fix the issue.

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Click on Tools (Ring) icon at the right top.
    • Click on the Advanced tab then scroll down to Enable Suggested Sites and uncheck the box to turn it off then click Ok.

Auto Scrolling - When will Microsoft Fix This Bug?? [​IMG]

• Close Internet Explorer and restart it and see if it brings any difference.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with the information required, current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Feb 28, 2024
  3. DaveF1977 Win User
    Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse is sporadically auto scrolling

Thanks Mara

• When did this problem start to happen?

Since I got the mouse
    • Can you try using a different mouse to see if it does the same thing?

A USB mouse does not scroll but the wifi arc touch mouse will.
    • Do you have a different computer that you can test your mouse if its doing the same thing?

I tried the arc touch with a similar Dell and it did not auto scroll as much, just once in about 15 minutes
    How are you supposed to invoke this auto scroll "feature?" I can't make it happen on my own, it just occurs randomly as I am scrolling through a web page or a Word document,

DaveF1977, Feb 28, 2024
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Auto Scrolling - When will Microsoft Fix This Bug??

Auto scroll issue

Hi Kunananthaseelan,

Thank you for updating.

I suggest you to install Synaptic driver in Compatibility mode. Also install Keyboard and mouse drivers from manufacturer website.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:

1. Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Do let us know if you still face auto scroll issue. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Feb 28, 2024
Thema:

Auto Scrolling - When will Microsoft Fix This Bug??

1. Auto Scrolling - When will Microsoft Fix This Bug?? - Similar Threads - Auto Scrolling Microsoft

2. Auto Scrolling - When will Microsoft Fix This Bug??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto Scrolling - When will Microsoft Fix This Bug??: There is a New Bug, the Auto Scrolling of the Side Bar in Microsoft Edge Windows. Some say this is due to the Inactive Windows Scroll Setting. But turning this on / off does not fix it. This is a Program Bug in Microsoft Windows. When will Microsoft Fix This. Please prepare...
  3. Auto Scrolling - When will Microsoft Fix This Bug??

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Auto Scrolling - When will Microsoft Fix This Bug??: There is a New Bug, the Auto Scrolling of the Side Bar in Microsoft Edge Windows. Some say this is due to the Inactive Windows Scroll Setting. But turning this on / off does not fix it. This is a Program Bug in Microsoft Windows. When will Microsoft Fix This. Please prepare...
  4. Is there any fix to the windows auto scrolling UI bug?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any fix to the windows auto scrolling UI bug?: If my xbox controller disconnects while holding a button, it continuously presses that button like for example, if I'm holding left stick up and it disconnects, the windows search constantly scrolls up until I restart my computer or sign out. Is there any fix for this besides...
  5. Mouse hover-over volume auto scroll bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse hover-over volume auto scroll bug: Hey,i have like some other people also this issue:When i hover with my mouse over some kind of volume bar can confirm on Spotify App Volume, Default Windows Volume, Youtube Browser Volume bar it either increases or decreases volume automatically. It somehow depends on the...
  6. Mouse hover-over volume auto scroll bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse hover-over volume auto scroll bug: Hey,i have like some other people also this issue:When i hover with my mouse over some kind of volume bar can confirm on Spotify App Volume, Default Windows Volume, Youtube Browser Volume bar it either increases or decreases volume automatically. It somehow depends on the...
  7. Windows auto scroll bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows auto scroll bug: HelloI have developed a bug when using windows 10 recently, all windows menus are auto scrolling making the system interface pretty unusable I have uploaded an example of the bug in action on imgurI haveuninstalled and reinstalled my mouse driversunplugged and replugged all...
  8. Photos app bug is auto-scrolling through photos!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photos app bug is auto-scrolling through photos!: I recently reinstalled Windows on my computer, and ever since, whenever I click a photo to view it, it immediately quickly scrolls through all the photos in that folder. I cannot open a single photo without it immediately scrolling through to the next ones. I see no setting...
  9. Fix scrolling bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fix scrolling bug: I've tried everything! Replace mouse, keyboard, log in/out, change account, auto scroll off & color off. I do not have a way to restore back. Please help! submitted by /u/shagy4 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gtxy33/fix_scrolling_bug/
  10. AUTO SCROLLING WHEN INCOGNITO MODE...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AUTO SCROLLING WHEN INCOGNITO MODE...: I started using W10 3 weeks ago and realized when I am in incognito windows it scrolls on its own and ifs very frustating! WHAT IS THE SOLUTION? Regards....