Windows 10: Auto Startup Steam after x amount of time

Discus and support Auto Startup Steam after x amount of time in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey people! Hope y'all are well! Is there at all any possible way I can force Steam to auto launch at system startup after at least 1 minute after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kyle, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Kyle Win User

Auto Startup Steam after x amount of time

Hey people! Hope y'all are well!

Is there at all any possible way I can force Steam to auto launch at system startup after at least 1 minute after log on? For some reason at the moment Steam will try to connect before my Internet connection has made a connection and it just sits idle as if it was never opened but the processes are running. :/ I always have to force close via Task Manager and then launch Steam again.

:)

2. Ar Rom Win User

Windows 10 randomly freezing after x amount of time.

You can try checking if software conflicts are causing the issue by performing a System File Check scan and DISM. The steps can be found on this

link

Feel free to post back for further help.

Ar Rom, Oct 19, 2017
  3. Windows 10 randomly freezing after x amount of time.

When i ran that but didnt get anything wrong with the drive. Also srry about the late response i have been super busy with work and didnt have time to get back to this.

MichaelPtaszkiewicz, Oct 19, 2017
  4. Auto Startup Steam after x amount of time

TairikuOkami, Oct 19, 2017
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Oct 19, 2017
  6. Kyle Win User
    Thank you, Tairiku and Brink for your responses!

I've created a task and set for highest privileges and set up how I wanted it. It is to run at logon 1 minute after the successful connection of "Network 2".. I tried to do a test run and I get this:

Auto Startup Steam after x amount of time [​IMG]

I checked Services to see if the Task Scheduler had been disabled but it's on "Automatic" and is running. :/

7. Task Scheduler service depends on other services, like on "System Events Broker".

You can click on Steam's shortcut when you feel like playing, there is no need to run it 24/7.

TairikuOkami, Oct 19, 2017
  8. Kyle Win User

I have Steam open straight after logon because I use the Wallpaper Engine software for my desktop animated background.
    Auto Startup Steam after x amount of time [​IMG]

Kyle, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Auto Startup Steam after x amount of time - Similar Threads - Auto Startup Steam

2. Computer bluescreening after random amounts of time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer bluescreening after random amounts of time: Here is all of the minidumps I have. I had recently factory reset my pc so im not sure why I am bluescreening.https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/gws2h8l796an0pf4ujclc/Minidump.zip?rlkey=nrdsclrfy27s626b4fwbaq7px&dl=0...
  3. Computer bluescreening after random amounts of time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer bluescreening after random amounts of time: Here is all of the minidumps I have. I had recently factory reset my pc so im not sure why I am bluescreening.https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/gws2h8l796an0pf4ujclc/Minidump.zip?rlkey=nrdsclrfy27s626b4fwbaq7px&dl=0...
  4. Computer seems to have issues whenever it's left on for X amount of time.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer seems to have issues whenever it's left on for X amount of time.: I'm really not sure why this is happening, but whenever I leave my computer on for a certain amount of hours applications such as Firefox, Discord, and other programs just start to randomly crash and will continue to do so until I reboot the whole thing and it seems to be...
  5. Asortment of apps crash a random amount of time after startup usually a few seconds

Asortment of apps crash a random amount of time after startup usually a few seconds: A few of my apps like AutoCAD, Microsoft edge, Google Chrome, and Microsoft Word are crashing soon after startup. its mostly exclusive to these apps and a few others. Ive tried using different commands in CMD and resetting and hard resetting holding power button, even turning...
  6. Auto Duplicate file X Times ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Auto Duplicate file X Times ?: Unsure how to phrase or where to ask this Question. Simply, How can I set a number, for how many times i want a file to duplicate for me ? Rather than copy paste repeatedly until i get the exact number of duplcates of a file. What methods or software can I use to do this...
  7. Is there a way to have Windows Live Mail automatically delete mail after X amount of time?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to have Windows Live Mail automatically delete mail after X amount of time?: Trying to free up storage space. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-have-windows-live-mail/21dc2c15-cc80-4698-a5ba-03d15a4538d3
  8. FS-X steam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FS-X steam: While flying a 737_800 , why do the cockpit screen go dark after using MAP?, it sometimes take a few mins to come clear again. Moved from: English / Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures...
  9. FS-X steam

FS-X steam: While flying a 737_800 , why do the cockpit screen go dark after using MAP?, it sometimes take a few mins to come clear again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/fs-x-steam/f64dabbc-2a9c-42bd-b102-39652253892d
  10. All browsers stop working after x amount of time

in Browsers and Email
    All browsers stop working after x amount of time: Since saturday morning I've been having a problem with all my browsers. Problem started with chrome crashing and not wanted to open anymore after the crash. Restarted and it seemed fine but after a while it crashed again and once again didn't want to open anymore....