Windows 10: auto update?

Discus and support auto update? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can you turn on or off the auto updating of the information shown in the tiles when you click the start button? 3968 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Matt Siegel, Feb 2, 2015.

1. auto update?

How can you turn on or off the auto updating of the information shown in the tiles when you click the start button?

:)

Matt Siegel, Feb 2, 2015

2. Contact Search

I will help Microsoft decide. I will publish this as the worst single defect of WP7 in every forum available on the Internet. I am going to evaluate the product I bought on Amazon right now, and guess how many stars I am going to put in?.

Auto Prueba, Feb 2, 2015
  3. Windows Phone 7 - Contact Search Glitches

Well said, I totally agree. Microsoft has decided to loose its loyal old clients in exchange for a potential teenyboper market. I am deciding too. I decide to change my old mobile OS provider for some thing more usable: Android.

Auto Prueba, Feb 2, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

auto update?

Brink, Feb 2, 2015
  5. Thanks Shawn! I like the smaller updating tiles with the old familiar start menu better.

Matt Siegel, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

auto update?

1. auto update? - Similar Threads - auto update

2. Auto restart after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto restart after update: Hello everyoneI am more than fed up with automatic updates and especially the restart that follows !!Each time and despite the hours of activity chosen, I lose all my unsafe work and the current processes that cannot be taken up... !At least I would like that the restart does...
  3. Auto restart after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto restart after update: Hello everyoneI am more than fed up with automatic updates and especially the restart that follows !!Each time and despite the hours of activity chosen, I lose all my unsafe work and the current processes that cannot be taken up... !At least I would like that the restart does...
  4. Auto restart after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Hi everyone , i have this trouble to after auto-update windows , any body can plz give the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi everyone , i have this trouble to after auto-update windows , any body can plz give the...: Hi everyone , i have this trouble to after auto-update windows , any body can plz give the solution for this error??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-everyone-i-have-this-trouble-to-after-auto/60b2ad1a-70cc-4a3b-8ce2-87da17c7f25a
  6. Hi everyone , i have this trouble to after auto-update windows , any body can plz give the...

Hi everyone , i have this trouble to after auto-update windows , any body can plz give the...: Hi everyone , i have this trouble to after auto-update windows , any body can plz give the solution for this error??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-everyone-i-have-this-trouble-to-after-auto/60b2ad1a-70cc-4a3b-8ce2-87da17c7f25a
  7. After update windows auto repairs, troubleshoot can't access anything because wrong...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After update windows auto repairs, troubleshoot can't access anything because wrong...: After the update windows ran into "Automatic Repairing" but many of options in advanced settings in troubleshoot, requires account's password and it's says wrong!!! Even I changed password in case I forgot, Soo? Like there's no way except new windows installation, a month ago...
  8. After update windows auto repairs, troubleshoot can't access anything because wrong...

After update windows auto repairs, troubleshoot can't access anything because wrong...: After the update windows ran into "Automatic Repairing" but many of options in advanced settings in troubleshoot, requires account's password and it's says wrong!!! Even I changed password in case I forgot, Soo? Like there's no way except new windows installation, a month ago...
  9. After update windows auto repairs, troubleshoot can't access anything because wrong...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Turn off auto-updates and revert to an older version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off auto-updates and revert to an older version?: I did not expect things like MS Paint to get auto-updates, or updates at all. Now the app which has remained simplistic and quick to use and navigate has become complicated, difficult, and sluggish.I'm on a new install of windows 11, but just today MS Paint seemed to update...