Windows 10: auto web browser on startup, I wish to turn it off

Discus and support auto web browser on startup, I wish to turn it off in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; A web browser opens up at the top of my screen on startup, I wish to turn this off.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlanKruse1, Aug 17, 2018.

1. auto web browser on startup, I wish to turn it off

A web browser opens up at the top of my screen on startup, I wish to turn this off.

:)

AlanKruse1, Aug 17, 2018
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Aug 17, 2018
  3. New strange item in startup: KernelFaultCheck???

search for it on teh internet .something like "kernelfaultcheck startup".there are web sites taht just list startup items

francis511, Aug 17, 2018
  4. auto web browser on startup, I wish to turn it off

NEW web browser, Digia @Web

A mobile
    browser
    with touch interface based on Qt and WebKit.

Browser UI features:

• Full finger touch UI
    • Accelerated panning
    • Automatic full screen browsing via auto-hiding controls
    • Multiple browser windows
    • Page rotation for portrait and landscape browsing
    • Multiple zoom levels
    • Password manager
    • Intelligent Bookmark functionality (auto-sorting)
    • Bookmark folders
    • Bookmark favicons
    • URL auto-complete (from history)
    • 'Page loading in progress' indicator
    • Text select for copy/paste
    • RSS feeds.

Browser Engine features:

• HTML 4.01
    • True web page rendering
    • JavaScript(tm) 1.5
    • HTTP 1.1 with support to secure and non-secure browsing
    • HTTP cache
    • HTTP cookies
    • AJAX support
    • Flash content support
    • Netscape compatible Plug-in interface.

it is in the
    EXTRAS-DEVEL
    repository

if you have rootsh installed:

open xterm

sudo gainroot

apt-get install digiaatweb

ceroberts75, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

auto web browser on startup, I wish to turn it off

1. auto web browser on startup, I wish to turn it off - Similar Threads - auto web browser

2. Turn off auto sign-in & lock at startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off auto sign-in & lock at startup: I can't recall what the proper name for this feature is or how to enable/disable it.When I turn off or reboot a Windows 10 or11 computer, upon turning it back on it will automatically log in the last user that logged on to the computer, and then lock the computer, so that you...
  3. Turn off auto sign-in & lock at startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turn off auto sign-in & lock at startup: I can't recall what the proper name for this feature is or how to enable/disable it.When I turn off or reboot a Windows 10 or11 computer, upon turning it back on it will automatically log in the last user that logged on to the computer, and then lock the computer, so that you...
  4. I wish to turn off the timer that switches off the screen so that I am online until I wish...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I wish to turn off the timer that switches off the screen so that I am online until I wish...: HiI need to cancel the time for the screen to stop it from switching off whenever I am in the process of a project https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-wish-to-turn-off-the-timer-that-switches-off-the/07a572b3-5112-4ae5-bc21-45fe9968f81c
  5. I wish to turn off the timer that switches off the screen so that I am online until I wish...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I wish to turn off the timer that switches off the screen so that I am online until I wish...: HiI need to cancel the time for the screen to stop it from switching off whenever I am in the process of a project https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-wish-to-turn-off-the-timer-that-switches-off-the/07a572b3-5112-4ae5-bc21-45fe9968f81c
  6. I wish to turn off the timer that switches off the screen so that I am online until I wish...

7. Turn off auto-brightness adaption for camera during video calls from web-browser

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Turn off auto-brightness adaption for camera during video calls from web-browser: I have the problem that if there is any back light, the camera completely under-exposes the video, so nobody can see me. This happens using video calls from within Chrome browser. There must be a way to override the auto brightness function of the camera??...
  8. Auto turn off network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Auto turn off network: Hi please help me why auto turn off my wifi My windows is update and all drivers but auto torn off wifi or when run steam and start the game my wifi is auto run off and my ping is time out...
  9. Turn off web results

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turn off web results: How do I turn off web results in the search from the start menu. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-web-results/f81b8b84-ba3b-4c35-b8f2-abfdc7440491
  10. How to turn off Cortana auto web search ?

How to turn off Cortana auto web search ?: When I type in cortana to search my PC, for ex: task manager..I get a stack of web site results from the web also. How do I disable the web search option on cortana , to just search PC ? If I want to search web I will use google.*Smilethanks 15063.138 / 1703 win10 82150

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to turn off web browser on startup

2. turn off we browser at startup