Windows 10: Autodesk Pixlr problem/Win 10

Discus and support Autodesk Pixlr problem/Win 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have Pixlr installation problem. I uninstalled it few days back, and now when I try to install application again it says that pixlr is already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dsks, Aug 6, 2016.

1. dsks Win User

Autodesk Pixlr problem/Win 10

Hi, I have Pixlr installation problem.
    I uninstalled it few days back, and now when I try to install application again it says that pixlr is already installed.
    But In "add/remove programs" pixlr is not on the list.
    Can anyone help me guys?
    Sorry for my bad English.

:)

dsks, Aug 6, 2016
  2. doc11542 Win User

Photo App update

I'll check that one out. I'm also going to try Autodesk Pixlr

doc11542, Aug 6, 2016
  3. Mr

Hi,

I just finished upgrading the OS to win 10, now i just found that my license such MSoffice and Autodesk program has gone, i tried to uninstall the autodesk program and reinstall it back, but somehow it keep softlock, please help me to fix this problem,

Regards,

L4K

IrzelTaroreh, Aug 6, 2016
Thema:

Autodesk Pixlr problem/Win 10

1. Autodesk Pixlr problem/Win 10 - Similar Threads - Autodesk Pixlr problem

2. Ghost app/ file of Autodesk

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ghost app/ file of Autodesk: I have uninstalled every Autodesk's apps, while some fail to do so. When I delete. this msg pop out. so I delete every file I can found in C drive, included the hidden file. And here what it is now, super clean. but still these ghost apps stay still. how can I get rid of...
  3. Ghost app/ file of Autodesk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ghost app/ file of Autodesk: I have uninstalled every Autodesk's apps, while some fail to do so. When I delete. this msg pop out. so I delete every file I can found in C drive, included the hidden file. And here what it is now, super clean. but still these ghost apps stay still. how can I get rid of...
  4. Ghost app/ file of Autodesk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Win 10 problems

in Cortana
    Win 10 problems: I have several problems with win 10. I cannot type in the windows search box . I am also having a lag when typing. It does not happen all the time. There may be a short delay or longer delay or nothing appears at all. I have also noticed my computer has started to slow...
  6. Problem with Win 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with Win 10: Hello, I was doing my homework and pc crashes a little. I just go to the meniu and press restart. Pc is on blue screen writing ,,don't turn off your pc Windows is seting up" but I wait 3 hours and pc don't turn on. Please help me...
  7. sketchbook, publisher Autodesk, inc,

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    sketchbook, publisher Autodesk, inc,: is the above product safe? does windows approve before I start to use it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/sketchbook-publisher-autodesk-inc/17e36850-3afc-4532-9cb8-1c53649a6fea
  8. problem in win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    problem in win 10: In an open folder when the background image changes, the folder itself goes up. ؟ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-in-win-10/f376ab79-127f-4f26-b3b2-987cf169ebc5"
  9. Win 10 Problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 Problems: It seems there are numerous problems with Win 10. I can't use my Wireless Display Adapter. I will have to go back to Win 8.1 where it worked! Too bad, I expected more out of Win 10. It is Bad when Win 10 don't support MS Products that I paid a good price for!!!*Mad That...
  10. Autodesk Inventor not installing on windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Autodesk Inventor not installing on windows 10: needing help with installing inventor 2017 on my new laptop i download the install file and run and it does nothing? done everything i know to do researched and now im at uninstalling .net 4.6 and there is a thread that stated it could not be done turned off .net...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error 1310.error writing to file:c:\windows\fonts\acaderef.ttf. verify that you have access to that

2. win10 autodesk pixlr wont start