Windows 10: Automatic boot using the UFEI bootloader

Discus and support Automatic boot using the UFEI bootloader in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How can I configure Win 10 to automatically use the UFEI OS bootloader rather than the default Windows (BIOS) bootloader? 68207 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ivanabq, Oct 27, 2016.

1. ivanabq Win User

Automatic boot using the UFEI bootloader

How can I configure Win 10 to automatically use the UFEI OS bootloader rather than the default Windows (BIOS) bootloader?

:)

ivanabq, Oct 27, 2016
  2. Linney Win User

Stuck at "Restoring your previous version of windows"

How To Fix The Windows Bootloader

How To Fix The Windows Bootloader - TweakHound

Fixing the Windows Bootloader via the setup DVD

Fixing the Windows Bootloader via the setup DVD

Stuck in a Automatic System Repair Loop on W

Stuck in a Automatic System Repair Loop on W

Windows 10 / 8 fails to boot; Automatic Repair, Refresh, Reset PC also fails

Windows 10 fails to boot; Automatic Repair, Refresh, Reset PC fails

Linney, Oct 27, 2016
  3. Optical Drive is not being recognized in Boot Devices.

Can't get pictures, wont upload from phone.my boot device control is set to ufei and legacy oprom

My secure boot the options are grey, I am pretty sure it is mandatory for my computer.

MattGashaw, Oct 27, 2016
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

NavyLCDR, Oct 27, 2016
  5. ivanabq Win User
    A cursory search on snapfiles.com resulted in finding BOOTICEx64.exe. This totally free program allowed me to achieve the desired result.

ivanabq, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Automatic boot using the UFEI bootloader - Similar Threads - Automatic boot using

2. PCIE SSD not seen in the OS after converting boot Drive to GPT format and booting UFEI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PCIE SSD not seen in the OS after converting boot Drive to GPT format and booting UFEI: I have a PCIE SSD it is seen both by the bios and the OS if I boot UFEI With CSM on off of a Disk initalized as MBR. If I run MBR2GPT and convert my disk to GPT change my Boot to be now the windows bootloader and either leave CSM on or turn it off it doesn't seem to matter...
  3. Bootloader

in Windows 10 Support
    Bootloader: Hello I tried to create a USB external SSD portable Ubuntu. I followed the online instructions so as not to affect my bootloader. Guess what, it affected my bootloader . Without doing a clean install is there a way to restore the bootloader which is relatively...
  4. Clover Bootloader

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Clover Bootloader: Hiya, I am going to install clover bootloader whilst clean installing windows 10 for BIOS UEFI (but the BIOS UEFI are 32-Bit). So after I have set up the partitions (shift + F10 before installing windows) from command prompt - please note the automatic set up of partitions...
  5. Cant boot into BIOS or BOOTLOADER

in Windows 10 Support
    Cant boot into BIOS or BOOTLOADER: I cant boot into my BIOS or BOOTLOADER anymore, dont know why, when i press DELETE (which is my BIOS button) i get a blank screen and the computer doesnt seem to go past POST - same with F12 any ideas? i have win10 1909 CPU i5 ivy bridge (v3) 12Gb RAM Samsung SSD Gigabyte...
  6. HELP!!! Can't boot windows, no bootloader.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP!!! Can't boot windows, no bootloader.: I tried to install Arch Linux today. Because of stupid reasons I can't create a bootable partition on my SSD so I can't create a Linux install. I previously dual booted windows with Ubuntu, so now my Ubuntu install is gone I have no bootloader, as it previously used grub. I...
  7. Bootloader issues with multi-boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Bootloader issues with multi-boot: I'm trying to dual-boot Win 10 (64-bit) and WinXP (32-bit). If I try to go to WinXP, the entire system just restarts, then restarts once more when I get back into the bootloader. I tried using Dual Boot Repair, but all it did was add a redundant item to my bootloader menu....
  8. Multiple and unneeded boot devices on Metro Bootloader

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Multiple and unneeded boot devices on Metro Bootloader: I didn't know which thread to post this topic in, thought this was the right one. Mods, if you think there is a more relevant thread to post this in, please make the necessary changes. Thank you. Onwards to my issue: I just recently decided to dual boot my UEFI-based...
  9. Dual Boot Windows 10 & Fedora 22 using the windows bootloader

Dual Boot Windows 10 & Fedora 22 using the windows bootloader: Hey, I just got my new MSI GE62 2QD that came installed with windows 10. Now I'm new-ish to computer systems but I used to have a dual boot of Windows 7 & Ubuntu using basic bios. Now I am lost with the new UEFI. Here's my question: With my new pc using UEFI, how would I...
  10. Problems with bootloader in multi-boot setup

Problems with bootloader in multi-boot setup: Hello, all. I'm triple-booting (or trying to) on two hard drives: one has XP (32-bit) and 10 (64-bit) and one has Ubuntu 15.04 (64-bit). If I try to boot into XP, my whole system restarts. When I try to go back to Windows bootloader, my system restarts a second time....