Windows 10: Automatic Closing of Settings

Discus and support Automatic Closing of Settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a new Windows 10 Laptop. I am not the administrator so I use a local account. Every time I go into the settings to try to do something there is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NoahB______, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Automatic Closing of Settings

I have a new Windows 10 Laptop. I am not the administrator so I use a local account. Every time I go into the settings to try to do something there is a period of about 10 to 15 seconds and then the app automatically closes. I had previously researched what to do, but I don't feel like installing a third party software to transfer my old account into a new local account. I'm thinking there has to be some other way to fix this issue without losing my local accounts info and data or switching it with another account. If there is a solution to this problem that would be awesome.

:)

NoahB______, Jul 16, 2018

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jul 16, 2018
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Automatic Closing of Settings :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Jul 16, 2018
  4. Johan45 Win User

Automatic Closing of Settings

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 16, 2018
Thema:

Automatic Closing of Settings

1. Automatic Closing of Settings - Similar Threads - Automatic Closing Settings

2. App automatically close!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App automatically close!: Hello everyone!I have a laptop that worked completely fine. But yesterday it has a problem, started with my reading book app - bibliovore when I change the font for the book, and it was loading after that it teleported me back to the home page I don't know if it is related to...
  3. App automatically close!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App automatically close!: Hello everyone!I have a laptop that worked completely fine. But yesterday it has a problem, started with my reading book app - bibliovore when I change the font for the book, and it was loading after that it teleported me back to the home page I don't know if it is related to...
  4. App automatically close!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Settings Screen - Don't Open The screen close automatically

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings Screen - Don't Open The screen close automatically: Hi All Currently, I have an issue with my computer with Windows 10, after implementing some updates with windows updater and restart the computer, the computer can't open the settings screen, always I open the screen and this closes automatically. after searching...
  6. Windows automatically close settings

Windows automatically close settings: I just turn on the Stream HDR in Windows HD Colours<System<Settings and when I decided to do more changes about the HD colours, the windows automatically closed the settings. Does anyone know how to fix that? Thanks....
  7. Outlook closes automatically.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Outlook closes automatically.: Outlook closes automatically. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-closes-automatically/dc5dca62-8303-4bb6-8fe9-d0edd8c9968b
  8. settings issue: trying to navigate settings but it closes automatically

settings issue: trying to navigate settings but it closes automatically: im trying to navigate settings but it closes automatically. tried the troubleshooter and sfc but didnt work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-issue/b9d6a496-427f-470f-a544-29117fe080fc
  9. Windows settings application closes after opening it automatically

Windows settings application closes after opening it automatically: when I try to open settings app it crashes. I also try windows key +i, when I use right-click on the desktop and chose Display setting or Personalize I get this error[ATTACH] other apps like Store, Mail, Photo, Stick Notes works fine. I try this solution but did not work...
  10. Apps closing automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps closing automatically: It started a few days ago. Whenever i try to open Camera, Store etc. they close automatically. However i can open apps that i have installed from Store and Settings. 54986

Users found this page by searching for:

1. settings windows closed automatically

2. settings closing automatic 2019