Windows 10: Automatic entry of Welcome Screen Password?

Discus and support Automatic entry of Welcome Screen Password? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; When my Windows Ten Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop boots up, I need to enter a password to get to the Welcome Screen. Can I have that password entered by the... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by samkrit, Jan 14, 2016.

1. samkrit Win User

Automatic entry of Welcome Screen Password?

When my Windows Ten Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop boots up, I need to enter a password to get to the Welcome Screen. Can I have that password entered by the system instead of me typing it in each time? If so, how do I do that. Thanks,

Sam K.

:)

samkrit, Jan 14, 2016

2. I have to login twice at welcome screen

When the Windows 10 boots up, I put in my password at the Welcome Screen. It seems to process, but then goes immediately back to the welcome screen and requires a second password entry (same password). So I'm being required to login twice every time I
    boot up. Can I disable one of those sign in screens on Windows 10?

Gracie Anderson, Jan 14, 2016
  3. N73 How do I change ICONS on DESKTOP

Hi All,

Can someone please tell me how to get rid of the 6 "quick icons" on the start screen and the "calender entries" please? All i want is a blank screen......

There seem to be no welcome screen options anywhere.

Thanks.

JC...

jamcox---01, Jan 14, 2016
  4. Sven1458 Win User

Sven1458, Jan 14, 2016
Thema:

1. Automatic entry of Welcome Screen Password? - Similar Threads - Automatic entry Welcome

2. password entry screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    password entry screen: Since the Feature Update to 21H1 when I start my computer and get passed the annoying welcome lock screen, the password entry screen sometimes does not appear - just a blank blue screen!! The only way I have found to move on is to shut down my computer and start again!!Anyone...
  3. password entry screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    password entry screen: Since the Feature Update to 21H1 when I start my computer and get passed the annoying welcome lock screen, the password entry screen sometimes does not appear - just a blank blue screen!! The only way I have found to move on is to shut down my computer and start again!!Anyone...
  4. password entry screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Help! Stuck on welcome screen before pin entry!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! Stuck on welcome screen before pin entry!: Hey everyone! I recently installed a few Windows 10 updates and afterwards restarted my laptop. Once it booted up I got to the welcome screen where you can click or hit any key to proceed to your pin or password to log into your computer. My problem is that when I click or...
  6. PIN entry window at welcome screen

PIN entry window at welcome screen: My PIN entry window has disappeared. How do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-entry-window-at-welcome-screen/88be7a9d-7ef2-4089-aa62-b648ebc8ea12
  7. Password entry

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password entry: I turn my computer off during the day. When signing in at night I'm often prompted to sign in to my Microsoft account because of account issues. I sign in problem solved. is this the norm?...
  8. Win10 login without a password and welcome screen

Win10 login without a password and welcome screen: Hi, i have an issue. I want to be able to boot my PC to desktop without any passwords. I've already tried "netplwiz" and all these kinds of commands (which leads to the same thing) and i had kinda success: i have no password on boot. Yet for any 20th or 30th boot I still got...
  9. Welcome screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Welcome screen?: How do insert an image to fill the 'empty' default circle on my Welcome screen? Lisa HSJ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/welcome-screen/d916a12b-61ba-4cfb-aec0-db319311f4e0
  10. Welcome screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Welcome screen: *Confused Please help an old fella , how do i get rid of all these welcome screens when i am getting my pc ready ?? windows 10 ty 91215