Windows 10: Automatic floating keyboard when selecting another language?

Discus and support Automatic floating keyboard when selecting another language? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I occasionally need to type or look up things in other languages (Russian, German, French) I have the keyboards installed in my task bar but is there a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by surfer2938, Oct 25, 2016.

1. Automatic floating keyboard when selecting another language?

I occasionally need to type or look up things in other languages (Russian, German, French) I have the keyboards installed in my task bar but is there a way to have an automatic floating keyboard appear when I select a non-English one? (since the keyboards are never the same especially with Russian and I don't know how to type things with the U.S. keyboard).

:)

surfer2938, Oct 25, 2016

2. Automatic Floating Keyboard shows up whenever I click on an entry point Windows 10

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

To resolve the issue let us check if the same issue appears in Windows 10 while running in the Clean Boot.

To restart in Clean Boot follow the steps as per the following Microsoft Article:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Note: The steps provided for Windows 8.1 in the above article applies for Windows 10 as well. After you have finished troubleshooting, follow steps under “How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting
    with clean boot
    ” in the article to boot to normal startup.

Check if you are able to resolve the issue in the Clean Boot mode.

Try the above steps and let us know the result.

Thank you.

Mohan Suryanarayan, Oct 25, 2016
  3. Nokia E5 calculator vs. keyboard problem - decimal/floating point

That's right. You know the problem is maybe, that on Slovak keyboard is on a "key" the "divide operator" and "floating dot" mixed together. So when I press "dot" to write floating point, it's using divide operation and I just can't force the keyboard to
    write the "dot" instead to use divide operator.

bobco---01, Oct 25, 2016
  4. Automatic floating keyboard when selecting another language?

surfer2938,

Welcome to the forum!

Your question is a tough one.

You may have to do a search for a third party application.

cottonball, Oct 26, 2016
Thema:

Automatic floating keyboard when selecting another language?

1. Automatic floating keyboard when selecting another language? - Similar Threads - Automatic floating keyboard

2. Keyboard and mouse on windows 10 language select

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and mouse on windows 10 language select: How do I click next my computer doesn't respond to any thing I push help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-and-mouse-on-windows-10-language-select/801590c7-6b47-4326-89a6-e61576b5a409
  3. Keyboard and mouse on windows 10 language select

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard and mouse on windows 10 language select: How do I click next my computer doesn't respond to any thing I push help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-and-mouse-on-windows-10-language-select/801590c7-6b47-4326-89a6-e61576b5a409
  4. Keyboard and mouse on windows 10 language select

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. disable users selecting keyboard language in toolbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    disable users selecting keyboard language in toolbar: We have multiple keyboard languages installed on our computer. How do we prevent users from selecting a keyboard language from the Windows toolbar? The goal would be to stop users from changing the keyboard language from its default setting....
  6. disable users selecting keyboard language in toolbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    disable users selecting keyboard language in toolbar: We have multiple keyboard languages installed on our computer. How do we prevent users from selecting a keyboard language from the Windows toolbar? The goal would be to stop users from changing the keyboard language from its default setting....
  7. A floating language bar disappears when I switch to Japanese

in Windows 10 Customization
    A floating language bar disappears when I switch to Japanese: Video: https://vimeo.com/583538026Also, I noticed that option "Use the desktop language bar when it's available" turns off when I switch to Japanese.I'd like to fix this issue somehow....
  8. The Floating Input Selection box

The Floating Input Selection box: Since the input system had been upgraded with using shift-key to quick switch from English to Chinese Input. I don't understand why is that box is necessary. It might be fair for some users, who are new to use computers, but I found it is extremely not user friendly to...
  9. Automatic Keyboard input language change

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic Keyboard input language change: Hello, I'm using surface pro 4 in Korea which was bought directly from America. So, English, (United States) US Keyboard and Korean IME are both on language preference. When I write something, I start with Korean IME and shift Korean to English and vice versa with simple...
  10. Disabling the Floating Input Selection Box

Disabling the Floating Input Selection Box: I'm a Chinese user, and is frustrated that I am unable to disable the following feature when entering Chinese: [ATTACH] This floating box literally appears whenever there are text area in all applications. I checked Windows Settings and I'm unable to find the...