Windows 10: Automatic Login Not Working

Discus and support Automatic Login Not Working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just bought a laptop.' I went into Netplwiz ant unchecked the password requirement. But, the device doesn't log me in automatically. It starts to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JamesJoey, Jul 20, 2018.

1. JamesJoey Win User

Automatic Login Not Working

I just bought a laptop.'

I went into Netplwiz ant unchecked the password requirement.

But, the device doesn't log me in automatically.

It starts to the login screen and shows my Microsoft account and Other user.

It's trying to login with Other user but I find nowhere in Windows to delete this other account.

Do I somehow need to switch the default account to mine??

Thanks,

James

:)

JamesJoey, Jul 20, 2018

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Oct 16, 2018
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Automatic Login Not Working :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Oct 16, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

1. Automatic Login Not Working - Similar Threads - Automatic Login Working

2. Windows 11 Automatic login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Automatic login: After upgrading to Windows 11, I am forced to select one of 2 users - both of them being myself-and then enter my PIN to login to the OS. Previously it used to login automatically...
  3. Windows 11 Automatic login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Automatic login: After upgrading to Windows 11, I am forced to select one of 2 users - both of them being myself-and then enter my PIN to login to the OS. Previously it used to login automatically...
  4. Automatically login to Hotmail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatically login to Hotmail: On a new laptop I inadvertently checked to "not" log me in automatically to my outlook.live.com . I use a password manager and it fills in everything but I have to click a couple of screens now. How can I get back to the screen where I can correctly check "yes" to log me in...
  5. Automatically login to Hotmail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatically login to Hotmail: On a new laptop I inadvertently checked to "not" log me in automatically to my outlook.live.com . I use a password manager and it fills in everything but I have to click a couple of screens now. How can I get back to the screen where I can correctly check "yes" to log me in...
  6. Automatically login to Hotmail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Windows login stopped taking automatic login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows login stopped taking automatic login: When I got this computer a few months ago, it was not accepting the choices I made for it to automatically log me in on start up. After a month it finally started logging me in without a pin or password. Now it's doing it again. All of a sudden, I have to put in my pin...
  8. Can't seem to login automatically

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't seem to login automatically: This is a new computer and it is making me nuts that I cannot login automatically to Windows 10. To be clear, I can login, so this is pretty OCD, but I have a duplicate account that I cannot login to, and an administrator account that always asks for my password. Netplwiz...
  9. Do NOT Login Automatically.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Do NOT Login Automatically.: I have TWO accounts, one WITH a password, and one WITHOUT a password. These show up in the bottom left of the sign-in screen when I Logout/Switch User etc. Is there a way to ALWAYS show the sign-in screen with the TWO accounts at Boot? Obviously WITH the passworded account...
  10. Trusted Automatic Login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trusted Automatic Login: My phone has the ability to unlock without need of a passcode if it’s connected to trusted Bluetooth devices. Is there something similar with Windows 10? Either with Bluetooth devices or a network so that I don’t need a passcode in my home but if I take my PC (or indeed if it...