Windows 10: Automatic repair couldnt repair your PC (Repair screen win10)

Discus and support Automatic repair couldnt repair your PC (Repair screen win10) in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello My pc is :C440 Touch All-in-One (Lenovo) Operating system : Windows 10 I can't run my PC, every time i try to run it shows me blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Qatar, Feb 14, 2016.

1. Qatar Win User

Automatic repair couldnt repair your PC (Repair screen win10)

Hello

My pc is :C440 Touch All-in-One (Lenovo)

Operating system : Windows 10

I can't run my PC, every time i try to run it shows me blue screen wrote on it

" Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC

Press " Advanced options" to try other options to repair your PC or "Shut down" to turn off your PC.

Log file :\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt "

I tried to use the most options but none of them worked such as System restore, every time i click on it, it says : System restore could not find the offline boot volume. Please ensure it is currently accessible.

By the way before one day since this problem happened i created system restore point

My pc is Lenovo while running it i clicked F2 and it opened for me Onekey Recovery its Lenovo Tool, it has option called initial backup but i dont know if it backup from the system restore point i've created or what exactly.
    Please help i need to solve it ASAP, i have many important university files on my PC and i don't need to lose them

NOTICE : I tried all the options in the repair screen such as " Reset this PC" , "Startup repair" ... and more, all of them give me message when i click on them please if u want know what message i get, let me know what option and ill write it because too many erorrs

and i got a dvd contain install of windows 10 ( ISO file ) and able to run it on my pc

:)

Qatar, Feb 14, 2016
  2. leggogirl Win User

Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC

hi please could someone help me with the following?

My hp pavillion laptop was working fine and then half an hour Later i went to start it again and it said preparing for automatic repair and then ‘automatic repair couldnt repair your PC’ with Log file F:\Recovery\WindowsRE\\Winre.wim\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

I tried system restore but it said I had no previously recorded points, please help!

leggogirl, Feb 14, 2016
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Automatic Repair Couldn't repair your PC

Hi kianmotahari,

Since the reset is not working, your best option is to clean install Windows 10

If you are getting a message that some files are missing, during a clean install - your Installation media is corrupt:

You can reinstall Windows 10 at any time and it will not cost you anything !

Since you previously had Windows 10 installed and activated on that PC during the installation process skip the steps which ask for a product key and select the option 'I am Reinstalling Windows 10 on this PC', and activation will not be an issue, your PC will
    have a digital entitlement stored on the Microsoft Activation Servers

Make sure you install the same Edition of Windows 10 (Home, Pro . . . etc.) you previously had installed to avoid Activation issues

Click this link:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-downlo...

to download the Media Creation Tool (Click on Download Tool Now), with that you can download the latest Windows 10 ISO (Select Create Installation Media for Another PC), you can create a bootable USB flash drive (min 8GB) using that tool

Then, Boot your PC from the Installation Media you just created (change Boot Order in your BIOS) to begin installing Windows 10

DaveM121, Feb 14, 2016
  4. swarfega Win User

You might be better off doing a clean install. You won't need to enter the key as its already been associated with your computer.

Backup any files you want to keep first.

I am not certain but it may take the install files from the recovery partition (perhaps someone can confirm this), I know this worked with a recent HP job I did.

swarfega, Feb 14, 2016
  5. Qatar Win User
    - If i did clean install, i can get my files back ?

- How i can backup and i have this problem .. i can't access desktop

Thank you

Qatar, Feb 14, 2016
  6. swarfega Win User
    Do you have any external hard drives. Does the laptop come with a cd drive?

swarfega, Feb 14, 2016
  7. Qatar Win User
    Yes i have like these hard disks :

Automatic repair couldnt repair your PC (Repair screen win10) [​IMG]

Its not a laptop its Desktop computer .. I think yes i have the CD for it, I'll check

Qatar, Feb 14, 2016
  8. swarfega Win User

Ok so you can backup your user folders to there.

So c:\users\<your account\Documents
    c:\users\<your account\pictures
    c:\users\<your account\Downloads (if you want to keep those)
    c:\users\<your account\Music (if you have any)
    c:\users\<your account\Videos

Just use File Explorer to copy and paste them on to your external drive. You could create a new folder called Backup15022016 for example.

Also check elsewhere on drive c: to see if theres anything else you want to keep. Which browser do you use? Chrome syncs its data so you wouldn't need to worry about that for example.

swarfega, Feb 14, 2016
  9. swarfega Win User
    I have just come across this guide which will help you with clean install specific to a Lenovo device. You can go to their support page and enter your model number in order to install the drivers.

swarfega, Feb 14, 2016
  10. Qatar Win User
    So i will be backing up my files via Command prompt ?

What do u mean by File Explorer ?

NOTICE : I CAN'T ACCESS DESKTOP

Thanks a lot dude

Qatar, Feb 14, 2016
  11. Qatar Win User
    Lets say i couldn't backup, if i do clean install , will i lose my data?

Qatar, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Automatic repair couldnt repair your PC (Repair screen win10) - Similar Threads - Automatic repair couldnt

2. Automatic repair couldnt fix your PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair couldnt fix your PC: When i start my computer, i get sent to a blue screen saying “automatic repair couldnt start your pc” i have spent hours looking at different videos and websites to look for a fix, but nothing seems to work, i have tried to reset my pc, but get an error in the middle of...
  3. Automatic repair couldnt fix your PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic repair couldnt fix your PC: When i start my computer, i get sent to a blue screen saying “automatic repair couldnt start your pc” i have spent hours looking at different videos and websites to look for a fix, but nothing seems to work, i have tried to reset my pc, but get an error in the middle of...
  4. NEED HELP 'Automatic repair couldnt repair your pc'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NEED HELP 'Automatic repair couldnt repair your pc': Last week, my pc froze and i couldnt do anything, so i powered it off with the power switch worst mistake of my life. Now whenever i fire it up, i get the blue screen with the frowney, telling me theres a problem with the pc and it needs to get repaired. Then it goes to black...
  5. NEED HELP 'Automatic repair couldnt repair your pc'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NEED HELP 'Automatic repair couldnt repair your pc': Last week, my pc froze and i couldnt do anything, so i powered it off with the power switch worst mistake of my life. Now whenever i fire it up, i get the blue screen with the frowney, telling me theres a problem with the pc and it needs to get repaired. Then it goes to black...
  6. NEED HELP 'Automatic repair couldnt repair your pc'

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Automatic repair couldnt repair your PC. Log file:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair couldnt repair your PC. Log file:...: My ASUS PC 2 in 1 Windows 10 64 bytes displays the words "Automatic repair couldnt repair your PC. Log file: C:/windows/System32/Logfiles/Srt/SrtTrial.txt".I tried via Command prompt:1. bootrec.exe /rebuildbcd. and the answer is "The operation completed successfully".2....
  8. Automatic repair couldnt repair your PC. Log file:...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic repair couldnt repair your PC. Log file:...: My ASUS PC 2 in 1 Windows 10 64 bytes displays the words "Automatic repair couldnt repair your PC. Log file: C:/windows/System32/Logfiles/Srt/SrtTrial.txt".I tried via Command prompt:1. bootrec.exe /rebuildbcd. and the answer is "The operation completed successfully".2....
  9. Automatic Repair couldnt repair your PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic Repair couldnt repair your PC: I need some help. After updating Windows 10, my computer booted up and went directly to the Automatic Repair screen. I have tried everything in there, even trying to get into Command Prompt, but it keeps asking for my Windows password and telling me the password is incorrect...
  10. Automatic Repair couldnt fix your pc

in Windows 10 Support
    Automatic Repair couldnt fix your pc: When I start my computer, it crashes and restarts with a blue screen that says "automatic repair couldnt repair your pc" I've tried startup repair and I get the same screen saying that startup repair cant repair my pc either I've tried resetting without losing my files but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. System Restore could not find the offline boot volume. Please ensure it is currently accessible

2. automatic repair couldnt repair your pc log file E\recovery\windows

3. my acer laptop shows preparing automatic repair and then a horizontal lines appear