Windows 10: Automatic Repair Loop: Can't Boot windows

Discus and support Automatic Repair Loop: Can't Boot windows in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After flashing my motherboard to the latest bios, I have been getting an automatic repair Loop at the screen that displays the keys to enter the bios,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JCinaClark, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Automatic Repair Loop: Can't Boot windows

After flashing my motherboard to the latest bios, I have been getting an automatic repair Loop at the screen that displays the keys to enter the bios, followed by the automatic repair screen with the log file F:\Recovery\WindowsRE\Winre.wim/System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt I am confident I didn't brick the motherboard since I can get back into the bios no problem. I've tried flashing to the previous bios that worked correctly, which didn't work. I've tried clearing the CMOS, I've tried repairing with the media creation tool, and I tried resetting the PC, but the PC wasn't able to reset. Everything I've tried doesn't work please help!!

:)

JCinaClark, Aug 3, 2018
  2. RCoon Win User

Windows 10 - Automatic Repair - boots in 2nd cycle

Stop making new threads about the same subject. If you have updated information, post it in the thread you made in the first place.

http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/t...-loop-and-applications-not-responding.219960/

Next time you make a thread about Windows 10 booting twice because of UEFI/MBR issues, I'm banning you for spam.

RCoon, Aug 3, 2018
  3. Automatic Repair Loop

Hi Charlene,

Your concern regarding the device going into an Automatic Repair Loop can be caused by change on its settings/configuration or broken system files. To effectively assist you with your concern, can confirm if you've made any changes on your device prior to
    your concern?

As an initial step to get back into the normal Windows screen, we suggest that you perform a
    Startup repair. The repair will attempt to fix any broken components/files which may prevent your device from booting properly. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On theAutomatic Repair screen, select Advanced options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Select Startup Repair.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Aug 3, 2018
  4. David Haz Win User

Automatic Repair Loop: Can't Boot windows

Windows 10 Repair Boot Loop

Hi Jed,

If your computer is stuck in a boot-loop state of Windows, it could mean that automatic repair isn't able to repair a corrupted or broken system file, but attempts to repair it over and over again. For us to assist you properly in resolving this boot-loop
    state, kindly respond to the questions below:

• Did the issue occur even after removing the USB wireless mouse?
    • Aside from running DISM, what other troubleshooting steps have you done? This is for us to know and to avoid any duplication of efforts on your end.

We look forward to your response.

David Haz, Aug 3, 2018
Thema:

Automatic Repair Loop: Can't Boot windows

1. Automatic Repair Loop: Can't Boot windows - Similar Threads - Automatic Repair Loop

2. Automatic Repair Boot Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic Repair Boot Loop: Hi there!I am experiencing essentially the same things that took place in this thread. I have so far tried doing the same things but am currently stuck being unable to boot from Windows 10 Installation Media via USB. I have tried multiple different USB sticks, creating the...
  3. Automatic Repair Boot Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic Repair Boot Loop: Hi there!I am experiencing essentially the same things that took place in this thread. I have so far tried doing the same things but am currently stuck being unable to boot from Windows 10 Installation Media via USB. I have tried multiple different USB sticks, creating the...
  4. Automatic Repair Boot Loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Preparing Automatic Repair Boot Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Preparing Automatic Repair Boot Loop: I turned my HP Notebook on the other day running the latest windows insider version and when the HP logo appeared, it said "Preparing Automatic Repair" with the spinning dots above it. After a while, the screen briefly displays what appears to be a dialogue box and then...
  6. Windows Can't Boot / Stuck on Automatic Repair Loop

Windows Can't Boot / Stuck on Automatic Repair Loop: Hi there, Since yesterday, my laptop has been stuck on Automatic Repair loop. It shows SrtTrail.txt log. I tried troubleshooting it automatically and it got stuck on the loop. I tried restoring; the message that appeared read "successful" but after restarting, it got back...
  7. Preparing Automatic Repair Boot Loop

Preparing Automatic Repair Boot Loop: Hi I just recently built my new computer a little over a month ago and today I restarted it. When I have my m.2 plugged in I get a Preparing Automatic Repair boot loop. I downloaded windows creation tool onto a flash drive and removed the m.2 to try and load up windows...
  8. Boot Loop and Automatic Repair Loop

Boot Loop and Automatic Repair Loop: i turned on my PC and it has the boot startup and the circle just keeps spinning so I kept restarting my pc then automatic repair showed up and did the same thing ive tried F8 but that doesn't work...
  9. Automatic Repair Boot Loop.

Automatic Repair Boot Loop.: I really don't want to reset my laptop fully and i will only do such a thing as a last resort, anyways this issue has been with me for a few months now and I really want to fix my laptop once and (maybe not) for all, so please i need a lot of help till this is fixed, i...
  10. Automatic Boot repair loop

Automatic Boot repair loop: My laptop lenovo 315 ideapad is hung up in an Automatic Repair loop showing message for logFiles inside srtTrail.txt, possibly the reason is that I pressed the power button twice when booting. I have attempted all the solution options in below mentioned links - 1....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant boot automatic repair