Windows 10: Automatic repair

Discus and support Automatic repair in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi. My desktop computer will not start properly. As soon as I turn it on it goes straight to the automatic repair screen. I think I have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by micky9926, Feb 7, 2017.

1. micky9926 Win User

Automatic repair

Hi. My desktop computer will not start properly. As soon as I turn it on it goes straight to the automatic repair screen. I think I have tried everything but to no avail .can someone please help!!.

:)

micky9926, Feb 7, 2017
  2. MALIK YASIRNAWAZ, Feb 7, 2017
  3. Automatic Repair

I'm not sure what you mean by normally, but when I turn it on it goes to the regular Toshiba start up screen and immediately goes into automatic startup repair every time. No I don't have a Windows 10 disk, as I installed it through the automatic upgrade
    on my computer from Windows 8.

JoshuaLolies, Feb 7, 2017
  4. Steve C Win User

Automatic repair

Try a complete power off and restart. Turn off the PC, unplug it from the mains (or switch off at the plug). Hold the PC power on button for at least 30 secs to discharge any residual charge on the motherboard. Then turn on and start the PC. That fixed the problem on my PC a couple of times. If that dosn't work, see this current thread Windows 10 won't boot, and automatic repair won't work

Steve C, Feb 8, 2017
  5. micky9926 Win User
    Thanks Steve. I will try it and let you know.

micky9926, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Automatic repair

1. Automatic repair - Similar Threads - Automatic repair

2. Unmountable boot volume error message in Windows 11 and Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unmountable boot volume error message in Windows 11 and Automatic Repair: Hi,I seem to be having an issue during start-up.My pc does those things and after those it open the BitLocker page,i put the recovery key but it is not unlocking it.What can it be done to fix this issue ?...
  3. Unmountable boot volume error message in Windows 11 and Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unmountable boot volume error message in Windows 11 and Automatic Repair: Hi,I seem to be having an issue during start-up.My pc does those things and after those it open the BitLocker page,i put the recovery key but it is not unlocking it.What can it be done to fix this issue ?...
  4. PC is unable to start, and the automatic repair screen shows up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is unable to start, and the automatic repair screen shows up.: Hello,Once I have logged in to my computer, the automatic repair screen comes up. I have tried most of the recovery methods and have installed Windows 10 on to my pen drive as this is the latest version that it can run. I tried to install Windows 10 using this method, but it...
  5. PC is unable to start, and the automatic repair screen shows up.

PC is unable to start, and the automatic repair screen shows up.: Hello,Once I have logged in to my computer, the automatic repair screen comes up. I have tried most of the recovery methods and have installed Windows 10 on to my pen drive as this is the latest version that it can run. I tried to install Windows 10 using this method, but it...
  6. PC is unable to start, and the automatic repair screen shows up.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. My laptop won’t start up. “preparing Automatic Repair” or STOPCODE esif_if.sys or...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop won’t start up. “preparing Automatic Repair” or STOPCODE esif_if.sys or...: I am running Windows 10, my laptop froze and rebooted into Stop Code. I’ve tried SFC scans that don’t work. I’ve tried resetting the PC, it won’t allow me to. I’ve tried various CMD prompts given in previous QnAs on Microsoft. Most of them can’t run. I’ve tried leaving my PC...
  8. My laptop won’t start up. “preparing Automatic Repair” or STOPCODE esif_if.sys or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won’t start up. “preparing Automatic Repair” or STOPCODE esif_if.sys or...: I am running Windows 10, my laptop froze and rebooted into Stop Code. I’ve tried SFC scans that don’t work. I’ve tried resetting the PC, it won’t allow me to. I’ve tried various CMD prompts given in previous QnAs on Microsoft. Most of them can’t run. I’ve tried leaving my PC...
  9. My laptop won’t start up. “preparing Automatic Repair” or STOPCODE esif_if.sys or...

10. Windows 11 always entering Automatic Repair on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 always entering Automatic Repair on startup: I have reinstalled windows 11 however its always entering automatic repair upon startup. That was also the reason why I reinstalled my windows. Thanks for the help....