Windows 10: Automatic Screen Photo

Discus and support Automatic Screen Photo in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How can I find out more about the photo which appears when I start up the computer? 92483 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by thistlebarrow, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Automatic Screen Photo

How can I find out more about the photo which appears when I start up the computer?

:)

thistlebarrow, Aug 30, 2017
  2. JerreHale Win User

Photo Import Issue

Windows 10 Photo import was working and automatically imported new photos from my Android cell phone. But it quit importing them automatically. Now it shows the new items window but none of the features on the window are activated. All that is active is
    'select items to import from' and displays the number of items selected at the bottom of the screen but nowhere on the screen can I say yes import these photos. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jerre

JerreHale, Aug 30, 2017
  3. Can't share pictures or view them all at once after latest update

Try to soft reset by clicking power and volume down key simultaneously at a time.

Screen get automatic dark and auto restart.

Then in photos and camera settings select all photos to show on photo live tile

MCCshreyas, Aug 30, 2017
  4. Bree New Member

Automatic Screen Photo

Which one? there's a photo for the lock screen, and another for the sign in screen, they can (but don't have to be) set to be the same. You can also set the lock screen to use Spotlight, which give you a new photo each day.

If you are asking about a Spotlight image on the lock screen, then if you lock the screen using WinKey+L there will be links on the screen to tell you more about the picture. If you click on one the lock screen will change to the sign in screen, and after you sign in Edge will open at a page with more information. These tutorials may help...

Get More Information about Windows Spotlight Image in Windows 10
    Change Lock Screen Background in Windows 10
    Enable or Disable Sign-in Screen Background Image in Windows 10
    Show Lock Screen Background on Sign-in Screen in Windows 10

5. Hi Bree

Thanks for the prompt reply.

I am not sure what a Lock Screen is, nor have I heard about Windows Spotlight. But I will check out the links you gave me.

Thanks again for your help

regards

thist lebarrow

thistlebarrow, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Automatic Screen Photo

1. Automatic Screen Photo - Similar Threads - Automatic Screen Photo

2. Photos now duplicated by OneDrive's new automatic 'Photos' upload.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos now duplicated by OneDrive's new automatic 'Photos' upload.: Because I have already organized my photos into sub-folders the way I like in the folder 'Pictures' on my computer, all have uploaded correctly, in folders, to OneDrive under My Files. Now I find the photos appearing again under Photos by date useless, especially when many...
  3. Windows is automatically duplicating photos

Windows is automatically duplicating photos: I'm not sure why this question has not yet been answered so I'll try to be super clear on it because maybe support just doesn't understand what people are asking. This is duplicatable issue and my experience is from windows explorer. It doesn't matter what folder I'm in, when...
  4. Photos app automatically resizes to small

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos app automatically resizes to small: and when I go into Settings the only options are Small and Custom...how to choose large as a default? (I have many screen captures of text I want to be able to read). thanks W10 Pro 178474
  5. Windows Photos automatically advances to the next photo

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Photos automatically advances to the next photo: I noticed this a few days ago, photos would automatically advance to the next image even though I'm not pressing anything. If I go into any of the menus, it pauses temporarily but it switches to the next image as soon as I leave the window or prompt. How can I get it to stop?...
  6. photos open automatically

photos open automatically: when I download a photo from internet it automatically opens. how can I stop that? tia https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-open-automatically/4e51b04b-113a-44e9-918a-edac6d9d7801
  7. automatic photo upload to onedrive

automatic photo upload to onedrive: I'm sincerely considering to uninstall onedrive. I do not need to store my photos on onedrive or at least I must be able to decide for myself. I manage to stop the automatic picture transfere to onrdrive whenever I plugged in my phone, but after the last win 10 upgrade this...
  8. automatic function for photo transfers

in Windows 10 Support
    automatic function for photo transfers: I don't necessarily want all photos transferred to my pc whenever I plug in a flash drive. If I choose to disable AUTO DRIVE on win10, will that take care of it? also, how do I RE-ENABLE it should I wish to? I should then be able to pick which ones I want downloaded to my...
  9. change desktop photos automatically

in Windows 10 Customization
    change desktop photos automatically: Hello. There is plenty of help on how to use a personal photo as the desktop background, instead of the standard Win backgrounds. But how can we set the machine to change the photo at intervals, as Macs can? Thank you...
  10. Photos App Automatically Enhances Photos for Viewing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos App Automatically Enhances Photos for Viewing: Since June of this 2018 I have noticed that the photos uploaded from my camera in raw format onto the computer running Win 10 Pro look enhanced when I open them for viewing and culling. When I import them into my photo editor (Not the Photo APP with Win10 Pro) they resume...