Windows 10: Automatic Sync Successful from Foreign Country

Discus and support Automatic Sync Successful from Foreign Country in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm worried about my account security and I would like to know if it's possible to protect my account better, or should I start a new account? What is... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SpectralH, Jul 20, 2018.

1. SpectralH Win User

Automatic Sync Successful from Foreign Country

I'm worried about my account security and I would like to know if it's possible to protect my account better, or should I start a new account? What is the best solution to this problem?

:)

SpectralH, Jul 20, 2018

2. Foreign Disk

Hi,

You will only lose the data in the Foreign Disk once you convert it to a "Basic Disk" in Disk Management.

To allow the disk to be recognized, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key and type "Disk Management" and click on it.
    • Right-click on the foreign disk and select "Import Foreign Disks..."

Feel free to post back with more information.

Israel Arn, Jul 20, 2018
  3. Jessen P Win User
    Cortana doesn't work in a foreign country

Hi Christophe,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

I would suggest you to check the following settings and may sure they are all aligned to the same languages and region:

• Go to Settings > Time & Language >
      Region & Language.
      • Check the Country or region settings.
      • Check the Windows display language (set as French)settings.
    • Then go to Settings > System >
      Speech.
      • Check the Spoken language (set as French)
        settings.

For the Windows Store error 0x80072EFD code:

Check if proxy connection is enabled. If yes, then disable the proxy connection and check the status.

Follow the steps to disable proxy:

a. Open Internet Explorer.

b. Click Tools and then click Internet Options.

c. Click on the Connections tab.

d. Click on the LAN Settings button.

e. Then uncheck the option Use a proxy server for your LAN.

f. Click Apply.

Hope this information helps.

Jessen P, Jul 20, 2018
  4. Automatic Sync Successful from Foreign Country

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jul 20, 2018
Thema:

Automatic Sync Successful from Foreign Country

1. Automatic Sync Successful from Foreign Country - Similar Threads - Automatic Sync Successful

2. How can I limit my foreign news by continent and or country?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I limit my foreign news by continent and or country?: Trying to view foreign news here is hit or miss. I want to align my foreign news to those two regions: Sahel Africa and Eastern Europe EU side, When clicking on foreign, I see much repeat of US news which is not pertinent. I can always go to France 24, local news on facebook...
  3. How can I limit my foreign news by continent and or country?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I limit my foreign news by continent and or country?: Trying to view foreign news here is hit or miss. I want to align my foreign news to those two regions: Sahel Africa and Eastern Europe EU side, When clicking on foreign, I see much repeat of US news which is not pertinent. I can always go to France 24, local news on facebook...
  4. Foreign Security Principals - Azure AD Sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Foreign Security Principals - Azure AD Sync: Hi,My AD Forest AD_Forest_EUR is part of an M365 Tenant alongside the separate AD Forest AD_Forest_NA of our parent company. A two-way transitive trust exists between AD_Forest_EUR and AD_Forest_NA and both forests sync up to Azure via a single Azure AD Connect instance...
  5. Foreign Security Principals - Azure AD Sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Foreign Security Principals - Azure AD Sync: Hi,My AD Forest AD_Forest_EUR is part of an M365 Tenant alongside the separate AD Forest AD_Forest_NA of our parent company. A two-way transitive trust exists between AD_Forest_EUR and AD_Forest_NA and both forests sync up to Azure via a single Azure AD Connect instance...
  6. People from other countries attempting to sync

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    People from other countries attempting to sync: what do I need to do to stop this it so annoying as heck. I am getting hit about 7-10 times a day. I can tell someone is messing with my stuff because my cell phone starts messing up. I sign into microsoft and see the attempts from all over the country....
  7. sign in shows foreign country

sign in shows foreign country: attempt to contact ms support thru chat direct OR thru browser. In both instances and with multiple different browsers I get the same message - "Sorry my bot code is having an issue". So, I can not get an answer from Microsoft. I do not feel that I should pay for an answer....
  8. Can a stolen laptop in a foreign country be locked or wiped?

Can a stolen laptop in a foreign country be locked or wiped?: My laptop was stolen. I kept in on my account using the find my device feature periodically to see if I could "find" it. Someone turned it on but it turned up in Vietnam and yes I changed my Microsoft account password but my pin to login the laptop probably won't keep them...
  9. Issue about Default language on multi-language workgroups & foreign countries that use the...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issue about Default language on multi-language workgroups & foreign countries that use the...: previous versions of windows let you choose the default keyboard layout that you use for all the apps, but in the new versions it is related to your default display language, so for example if you want to use your windows in Hebrew (my case) but you use most of your apps in...
  10. Upgrading from a foreign ISP

in Windows 10 Support
    Upgrading from a foreign ISP: I have a US registered computer OS (Win 8.1), but I am living abroad and using a foreign ISP for my connectivity. I am concerned about what version of Windows will be downloaded for the free upgrade to Win10. Anybody know? 13381

Users found this page by searching for:

1. successful sync microsoft from abroad

2. successful sync

3. successful sync recent activity microsoft

4. what is a successful sync,
  5. successful sync automatic sync microsoft account,
  6. microsoft account automatic sync to various countried,
  7. successful automatic sync in microsoft account,
  8. successful sync of my microsoft account from around the world,
  9. successful sync microsoft,
  10. automatic sync microsoft account security,
  11. microsoft account sync from other countries,