Windows 10: automatic updates and reboot problem

Discus and support automatic updates and reboot problem in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello there !!! I'm using Windows 10 Home and i have the problem that Windows doesn't shutdown itself after it has rebooted due to automatic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Splinter, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Splinter Win User

automatic updates and reboot problem

Hello there !!!

I'm using Windows 10 Home and i have the problem that Windows doesn't shutdown itself after it has rebooted due to automatic installation of updates (pc wakes up in the night and reboots but doesn't shutdown). I usually use the deep hibernation to power off my pc (i have that strange feeling it could cause my problems with the auto updates in Windows, but i can't renounce to use it). Any idea how to fix that?

Greetings

:)

Splinter, Jan 29, 2016

2. HTC Mozart Automatic Reboot Problem

I have bought HTC Mozart 7 two months back. I am facing a problem since last 2 days:
    • Phone reboots automatically every 30 seconds, even when it is kept in idle state on a table
    I have NOT installed any additional SD cards or applications that are available in MarketPlace. No updates have been installed on the phone.

Solutions tried:

• Soft reset of phone
    • Hard reset of phone
    Please suggest the possible ways to resolve this!

- MCTS, MCP Punit Ganshani Blog

Punit Ganshani, Jan 29, 2016
  3. Aled T. Win User
    Aled T., Jan 29, 2016
Thema:

automatic updates and reboot problem

1. automatic updates and reboot problem - Similar Threads - automatic updates reboot

2. System Rebooting Automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Rebooting Automatically: My system Rebooting Automatically....i have dump filehttps://1drv.ms/u/s!Av4PKafUGjbsjHh-2GPcOCfpxck1?e=zq1XPA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-rebooting-automatically/b9f36b3b-295e-4e19-a4fe-968980cd61c9
  3. System Rebooting Automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Rebooting Automatically: My system Rebooting Automatically....i have dump filehttps://1drv.ms/u/s!Av4PKafUGjbsjHh-2GPcOCfpxck1?e=zq1XPA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-rebooting-automatically/b9f36b3b-295e-4e19-a4fe-968980cd61c9
  4. Stop Automatic reboot?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stop Automatic reboot?: How do you stop cancer feature automatic reboot after windows update or just stop windows update from running?And no, its not a solution just to be able to pause it for a month.And change Windows update service to manual will still run windows update at some point.Only tested...
  5. Windows Automatically Rebooting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Automatically Rebooting: I've had an issue since about October since buying and installing a my new 3080 GPU. My computer will randomly restart. But not when I play games. Only when I'm on the internet/desktop. I've tried reseating the graphics card, replacing my boot drive, uninstalling and...
  6. Problems with Automatic Updates

Problems with Automatic Updates: [NOT exact text on blue-screen] When I turn on my computer, it says "Installing Updates" . . it spins. Then it says, "We could not install updates. Removing installed updates". It Restarts and repeats???...
  7. Delay automatic update reboot based on load

Delay automatic update reboot based on load: I'm aware that you can delay updates via the 7 day option and you can have active hours, if your response includes either one of those I'm going to answer with "Thanks captain oblivious". Automatic updates and reboots are broken. My machine runs VMs and those VMs run a lot...
  8. Windows Rebooting Automatically

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Rebooting Automatically: Hi everyone, Need some help with my PC. I changed my GPU and PSU couple of days ago and after that PC keeps rebooting automatically. For the GPU I uninstalled all drivers and installed the new one. I had a PSU 450ws and changed for a 600w. The errors I am getting...
  9. Disable automatic reboot for updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Disable automatic reboot for updates: Windows 10 seems to like rebooting without my permission - such as when I have a fullscreen game open, and I also miss the notification to postpone. How do I disable this? I don't have windows pro and thus cant use gpedit. The registry keys various pages suggested editing...
  10. Disable automatic reboot for updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Disable automatic reboot for updates: Windows 10 seems to like rebooting without my permission - such as when I have a fullscreen game open, and I also miss the notification to postpone. How do I disable this? I don't have windows pro and thus cant use gpedit. The registry keys various pages suggested editing...