Windows 10: Automatic volume reduction

Discus and support Automatic volume reduction in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Greetings, I am writting here because I have literally turned the whole Google around looking for a solution. Nothing seems to work. The problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by orsos, Sep 12, 2015.

1. orsos Win User

Automatic volume reduction

Greetings,

I am writting here because I have literally turned the whole Google around looking for a solution. Nothing seems to work.

The problem is that the volume of different sources of sound, for example YouTube, gets reduced if I turn another differenc source of sound, for example League of Legends. So, once I play League of Legends, my YouTube music gets reduced. If I first run League and THEN YouTube, then YouTube gets reduced, if I first press PLAY on YT and then go to League, my League volume gets reduced. I don't know what the hell is going on and I hate it. I have Windows 10 Pro and I have tried the "Do Nothing" option at sound settings. I have checked out every single tab on sound settings and nothing works.

This problem started once I installed W10, it worked fine on W7.

Please help, I am desperate. *Sad

:)

orsos, Sep 12, 2015

2. Lumina 925 volume problem

Lumina 925 does an automatic volume reduction when I turn it off. How can I make this stop??

DougZellers_925, Sep 12, 2015
  3. cabbity Win User
    Samsung bluetooth?

WEP490 features an Auto Volume Control so it automatically controls the volume according to the surrounding noise. It also features a Wind Noise Reduction so it enables you to deliver clear sound quality to the person on the other side
    of the line. You can easily notice the better quality of sound than the bluetooth headset you used before.

cabbity, Sep 12, 2015
  4. Automatic volume reduction

Have you checked this option?

Automatic volume reduction [​IMG]

Torquemada, Sep 12, 2015
  5. orsos Win User
    Yes and it does not work..

orsos, Sep 13, 2015
  6. orsos Win User
    It suddenly started working, I have no idea why and how, but I'm glad it works. Maybe the restart was needed in order for Windows 10 to recognize the change. I don't know. This was the only thing I changed so this probably must be it. Thank you for the help guys. I will mark it as resolved.

orsos, Sep 15, 2015
  7. Raven2099 Win User
    tried this.... it does nothing.. still mutes the other sound

Raven2099, Aug 19, 2016
  8. Automatic volume reduction

I have the same problem and it is totally nerv-racking.... i also have changed the setting to "do nothing" but everytime a windows sound pops up the volume of my music and vids get lowered and climbs slowly back up...

Is there no proper solution for this?

Best regards

Mischu

Mischu1989, Sep 4, 2016
  9. Greeboid Win User
    Automatic volume reduction [​IMG]

Greeboid, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Automatic volume reduction

1. Automatic volume reduction - Similar Threads - Automatic volume reduction

2. Disk manager Error Reducting a Volume.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disk manager Error Reducting a Volume.: Well, trying to reduct Volume of my main partition C: There was an error, here it is an image, on spanish but il translate it: Its posible that the selected volume for reduct is damaged, Use chkdsk to repair the damage and then try to reduct the volume again, I tried to Use...
  3. Disk manager Error Reducting a Volume.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk manager Error Reducting a Volume.: Well, trying to reduct Volume of my main partition C: There was an error, here it is an image, on spanish but il translate it: Its posible that the selected volume for reduct is damaged, Use chkdsk to repair the damage and then try to reduct the volume again, I tried to Use...
  4. Disk manager Error Reducting a Volume.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Reduction is service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reduction is service: Windows 11’s losing track of time and not displaying seconds more than a quarter of a century after people began depending on Windows 95 to set their clocks seems like a weird dream....
  6. Reduction is service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reduction is service: Windows 11’s losing track of time and not displaying seconds more than a quarter of a century after people began depending on Windows 95 to set their clocks seems like a weird dream....
  7. laptop automatic frequency reduction,is there any method?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    laptop automatic frequency reduction,is there any method?: Mr. Wang, Assuming you are talking about the CPU, what CPU are you using? Core2 duo L9300? PassMark - Intel Core2 Duo L9300 @ 1.60GHz - Price performance comparison Have you changed the CPU speed in BIOS? Have you run CPU-Z | Softwares | CPUID? 179186
  8. laptop automatic frequency reduction,is there any method?

in Windows 10 Support
    laptop automatic frequency reduction,is there any method?: Mr. Wang, Assuming you are talking about the CPU, what CPU are you using? Core2 duo L9300? PassMark - Intel Core2 Duo L9300 @ 1.60GHz - Price performance comparison Have you changed the CPU speed in BIOS? Have you run CPU-Z | Softwares | CPUID? 179186
  9. Screen reduction

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen reduction: I am unable to reduce windows screen on my Surface Book 3. I am able to exit and minimize though https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-reduction/d5000022-8e75-4a78-8f00-915b5554a5bd
  10. Desktop icon reduction

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop icon reduction: I leave my desk, come back and my icons are enlarge 10x their normal size. How do I reduce them? Thanks- Terri https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-icon-reduction/dca8df84-cb84-4d8d-a0d3-70a6b2647e87