Windows 10: Automatically reply in HTML for all users (Exchange 2013)

Discus and support Automatically reply in HTML for all users (Exchange 2013) in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi all, I'm wondering how i can modify for all users to automatically reply in HTML for e-mails? Sometimes users send plain text emails and i want... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by ExclusiveTweety, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Automatically reply in HTML for all users (Exchange 2013)

Hi all,

I'm wondering how i can modify for all users to automatically reply in HTML for e-mails?
    Sometimes users send plain text emails and i want them to reply with a HTML format automatically.
    I think this needs to be done in the Exchange Management Console.

I hope somebody can help me

:)

ExclusiveTweety, Aug 16, 2017

2. Company E71 models downloading inline images in Exchange

the e71 does not have integrated html email even with the exchange email usage.

it will download the standard text email, and this is for sending as well, and if you want to see the html version, will have to use the "html" link that is included on the email which will open the internet browser to see the email with all the html functionality.

so unless you have the settings for it to automatically download all the data and attachements automatically, it should just be getting a certain amount of data and then require the user to select to see the rest.

so, the long-winded answer to your question...is yes. it is just opening the text version of the message....and 24kbs is notmuch data! Automatically reply in HTML for all users (Exchange 2013) ;)

ceroberts75, Aug 16, 2017
  3. Outbound E-Mail Format - RTF Only?

Using WP8 email client via corporate Exchange server. Seems I can only send outbound email from WP8 in Rich Text Format with no option to switch to HTML. Same goes for my e-mail signature and automatic replies, no formatting options whatsoever. Is this
    seriously a limitation of the OS?

The Berserker, Aug 16, 2017
Thema:

Automatically reply in HTML for all users (Exchange 2013)

1. Automatically reply in HTML for all users (Exchange 2013) - Similar Threads - Automatically reply HTML

2. Migrate DC to 2016 for Exchange 2013

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Migrate DC to 2016 for Exchange 2013: Dear All, I have Active directory with these details: two Domain Controllers one of them has Windows 2008 R2 and another DC is has Windows 2012 R2, and I Have Exchange 2013 with DAG and windows 2012 R2.If I need to Install a new Domain Controller with Windows 2016, can I...
  3. Migrate DC to 2016 for Exchange 2013

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Migrate DC to 2016 for Exchange 2013: Dear All, I have Active directory with these details: two Domain Controllers one of them has Windows 2008 R2 and another DC is has Windows 2012 R2, and I Have Exchange 2013 with DAG and windows 2012 R2.If I need to Install a new Domain Controller with Windows 2016, can I...
  4. Automatic Replies

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic Replies: I receive a lot of "Automatic Replies" through my email account Windows 10 - Windows Live Mail. I have read many suggestions on how to turn this off to no avail as I have no "settings gear" in my email. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks "J"...
  5. Automatic Replies

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic Replies: I receive a lot of "Automatic Replies" through my email account Windows 10 - Windows Live Mail. I have read many suggestions on how to turn this off to no avail as I have no "settings gear" in my email. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks "J"...
  6. Automatic Replies

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Help with Automatic replies for non-Exchange email account (Mail App, NOT outlook)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with Automatic replies for non-Exchange email account (Mail App, NOT outlook): Has anyone figured out a way to set up automatic replies for a non-Exchange email account (I believe for an IMAP or POP account sorry if I have those terms wrong, not a big computer guy) in the Windows 10 mail App? I have been struggling to find a way and it's very...
  8. Unable to remote migrate from Exchange 2013 to Exchange Online

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to remote migrate from Exchange 2013 to Exchange Online: Every user I migrate fails with a message that says "Error: RecipientNotFoundPermanentException: Error: Cannot find a recipient that has mailbox GUID". The GUID value does not match the Exchange GUID on either the 2013 on premise server or the online Exchange server. After...
  9. Exchange Server 2013 files

in Browsers and Email
    Exchange Server 2013 files: Need osttopst converter for Exchange Server 2013 files. Old converters do not work with new 2013 format. I want to convert new format .ost files in .pst files because Microsoft Domain controller is not available. 79030
  10. Default format Outlook 2013: HTML

in Browsers and Email
    Default format Outlook 2013: HTML: Hi Guys, I have a question. In my environment i want all people to use HTML format as standard in Outlook 2013. So when somebody forwards an email that is in plain text, i want him to send his mail in HTML, instead of plain text too. I installed an ADMX template for...