Windows 10: Automatically Restart in 1 Minute

Discus and support Automatically Restart in 1 Minute in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have this prompt "Your PC will Automatically Restart in 1 Minute". And keeps on restarting.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JDPiamonte, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Automatically Restart in 1 Minute

I have this prompt "Your PC will Automatically Restart in 1 Minute". And keeps on restarting.

:)

JDPiamonte, Jul 31, 2018
  2. e.Blue Win User

Remote desktop causing "Your PC will automatically restart in 1 minute"

I am experiencing this problem as well and it is a MAJOR ISSUE which I don't feel is being given the proper level of response. As best I can tell it has a series of easy reproducible steps.

• Configure a Windows 10 PC so that it has a blank password and boots directly to the desktop on bootup.
    • Attempt to RDP to the Windows 10 PC with the blank password from another requesting Windows PC.
    • Immediately receive a 1-minute shutdown message on the requesting PC.
    • Observe the requesting PC automatically restart within 1 minute, losing any work that wasn't able to be saved within the 1 minute.
    This alarming behavior is almost virus-like and puts any computer at risk of being unexpectedly shutdown by simply requesting a RDP session with a Windows 10 PC using a blank password.

e.Blue, Jul 31, 2018
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jul 31, 2018
  4. Automatically Restart in 1 Minute

Kapil Arya MVP, Jul 31, 2018
Thema:

Automatically Restart in 1 Minute

1. Automatically Restart in 1 Minute - Similar Threads - Automatically Restart Minute

2. PC will freeze unexpectedly for 1-3 minutes and then "crash" automatically reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC will freeze unexpectedly for 1-3 minutes and then "crash" automatically reboot: For almost a year now my PC has been freezing and then it will automatically reboot crash? on its own. At first I noticed it would happen when I would play video games, but after a while it just began to happen when browsing the web. When looking in "Event Viewer" I am...
  3. PC will freeze unexpectedly for 1-3 minutes and then "crash" automatically reboot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC will freeze unexpectedly for 1-3 minutes and then "crash" automatically reboot: For almost a year now my PC has been freezing and then it will automatically reboot crash? on its own. At first I noticed it would happen when I would play video games, but after a while it just began to happen when browsing the web. When looking in "Event Viewer" I am...
  4. Windows 11 keep restarting in 1 minute and ask for update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 keep restarting in 1 minute and ask for update: I tried to download an app from google,but after that all of the sudden my laptop keep saying it has a problem and will be restarted in 1 minute.Thought it was a virus but when i asked a technician he said it asked for an update.i tried to update it but the update cant be...
  5. Windows 11 keep restarting in 1 minute and ask for update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 keep restarting in 1 minute and ask for update: I tried to download an app from google,but after that all of the sudden my laptop keep saying it has a problem and will be restarted in 1 minute.Thought it was a virus but when i asked a technician he said it asked for an update.i tried to update it but the update cant be...
  6. Your PC will automatically restart in one minute.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Your PC will automatically restart in one minute.: Hello, I have an Asus ZenBook Flip S UX371EA and I'm having this problem named on the title everytime I connect my computer to the internet. I tried to reset my computer, but it's not resetting, I get the message "There was a problem resetting your PC". Help :Edit: also tried...
  7. Your pc will automatically restart in one minute

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Your pc will automatically restart in one minute: Hi, Every morning when I start up my laptop - I get the attached message displayed.After clicking on "Close" - it will reboot and only then, Windows would start up properly. Any suggestions? Thanks. [IMG]...
  8. Your PC will automatically restart in one minute HELPP

Your PC will automatically restart in one minute HELPP: Hi, and thank you for taking the time to help. I am writing from safe mode. I recently installed windows 10, and ever since i keep getting this message "your pc will automatically restart in one minute" after some minutes of use, or after i open the settings app, then it...
  9. Screen saver starting automatically after 1 minute of inactivity

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Screen saver starting automatically after 1 minute of inactivity: I have changed my power settings in Windows 10 so many times I cannot count. I have my power settings set to not refresh until 20 minutes and have even set them to 40 minutes of non-use and Windows 10 continually locks my screen after 1 minute or less of inactivity. This...
  10. Automatic Restart Every 2 Minutes

Automatic Restart Every 2 Minutes: Hi All, About 5 days ago I received a BSOD but I cannot remember what it was for (It may have been a Power State Failure). I would get the BSOD and then the computer would restart. I uninstalled the latest Microsoft Update (I believe it was a Security update). BSOD...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. your pc will automatically restart in one minute

2. your pc will automatically restart in one minute every 10-20 mins win 10 message

3. pc will automatically restart in one minute

4. your pc will automatically restartin one minute,
  5. Your PC will automatically restart in one minute. ,
  6. pc restart in 1 minute,
  7. your pc will automatically restart in one minute every 10-20 mins,
  8. windows 10 will restart automatically in 1 minute issue,
  9. your pc automatically restart in one minnute,
  10. windows restarts in one minute