Windows 10: autorun batch file usb

Discus and support autorun batch file usb in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I want run a bat file from usb stick while inserting it plz help me 63747 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by s00, Sep 14, 2016.

1. S00
    s00 Win User

autorun batch file usb

I want run a bat file from usb stick while inserting it
    plz help me

:)

2. Recovery USB drive do not boot up the Windows 10 system.

I tried booting my laptop by making the USB primary boot but nothing happened and no error message.

On checking the USB file I found it had only 2 files

1.) autorun ICON file size 34KB

2.) autorun Setup Information size 1 KB

AbhishakeSaravgi, Sep 14, 2016
  3. I want download the USB protection software prevent the virus from USB the Intrusion into computer and protecting the data ??

USB Protection Tools:

Note Panda Computer Vaccination will prevent any AutoRun file from running, regardless of whether the removable device is infected or not.

Panda USB Vaccination disables the autorun file so it cannot be read, modified or replaced and creates an
    Autonrun.inf as protection against malicious code.
    Panda Security
    advises that once USB drives have been vaccinated, they cannot be reversed except with a format. If you do this, be sure to back up your data files first or they will be lost during the formatting process.

quietman7 - MVP, Sep 14, 2016
  4. lx07 Win User

autorun batch file usb

autorun.inf has been disabled on usb stick since at least Windows 7 for security reasons

There are programs you can install on your PC to monitor your USB port and then do something like this Leelu Soft: APUSB 47 1.0

Alternatively you could make a batch file like this on your PC and run it when you insert a USB. Batch File for AutoRun.inf - Stack Overflow

If you are trying to write something to run on any PC then there is no legitimate way of doing it - it will not work as this functionality was disabled to stop spreading malware.

It might help a bit if you explained what you are wanting to do. What you want to run, on what PC, whether you want to run something when a specific USB is inserted or when any USB is inserted (a very bad idea imo).

Thema:

autorun batch file usb

1. autorun batch file usb - Similar Threads - autorun batch file

2. Autoruns File Not Found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Autoruns File Not Found: I recently opened my AutoRuns and found this. What is the meaning of this? Is this okay? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/autoruns-file-not-found/558c62e5-92f5-4081-98c5-5602a19c9d74
  3. Autoruns File Not Found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Autoruns File Not Found: I recently opened my AutoRuns and found this. What is the meaning of this? Is this okay? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/autoruns-file-not-found/558c62e5-92f5-4081-98c5-5602a19c9d74
  4. Autoruns File Not Found

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Batch Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Batch Files: How do i make it that my batch file puts itself in to startup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/batch-files/6156404d-20d4-4f58-bee5-14629dbf7b10
  6. Batch Files

Batch Files: How do i make it that my batch file puts itself in to startup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/batch-files/6156404d-20d4-4f58-bee5-14629dbf7b10
  7. How to create an Autorun file for your USB/DVD/CD

in Windows 10 News
    How to create an Autorun file for your USB/DVD/CD: [ATTACH]If you have created a program and want to let it autorun when someone […] This article How to create an Autorun file for your USB/DVD/CD first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Create batch files with Batch?

Create batch files with Batch?: How to create Batch and VBS files with Batch? So I write a batch file which I then convert to exe that creates new folders in a certain directory and then creates batch and VBS files with a certain content and saves them in the created folder. So it's similar to a program...
  9. How do I automatically run a batch file when a device is connected? (not autorun usb)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I automatically run a batch file when a device is connected? (not autorun usb): I recently discovered scrcpy on android. For those that don't know its a great way to remotely control your android phone on pc. Latency is really low and framerate is smooth. I'm looking for a seamless and automatic way of running scrcpy command as soon as I connect my...
  10. USB autorun

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB autorun: I have a freshly installed Win10 - now upgraded to v1607 - that shows the contents of USB sticks (in a USB3 socket) when the stick is inserted - THAT is what I want. I also have Win10 upgrade from Win7 - still at v1511 because the v1607 crippled it according to a Microsoft...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. auto run bat file when insert usb

2. autorun batch file usb windows 7