Windows 10: Autorun.dll is corrup or missing

Discus and support Autorun.dll is corrup or missing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have the erorr autorun.dll is missing or corrupt when trying to load setup for windows 10 technichal preview upgrade iso I have ran a chdsk /r and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by maxwellhouse, Jul 17, 2015.

1. Autorun.dll is corrup or missing

I have the erorr autorun.dll is missing or corrupt when trying to load setup for windows 10 technichal preview upgrade iso I have ran a chdsk /r and sfc/scannow and neither have detected any missing files I also ran an AV scan with no luck

:)

maxwellhouse, Jul 17, 2015

2. WINDOW 10 INSTALLATION ERROR

During installation of windows 10 it shows an error autorun.dll fill is missing or corrupt.Due to this i am unable to install it.please help me asap.

HIMANSHUNAGPAL, Jul 17, 2015
  3. Windows 10 en_windows_10_multiple_editions_version_1607_updated_jul_2016_x86_dvd_9053863.iso autorun.dll is missing

I have downloaded this iso from Dreamspark Store of University when i try to boot this this give an error autorun.dll is missing this is the orignal iso file i have downloaded from my university store

IRFANULLAHXW, Jul 17, 2015
  4. Gary Win User

Autorun.dll is corrup or missing

Take ownership and run it as an Admin using the setup file.

5. thanks Gary I will try that

maxwellhouse, Jul 17, 2015
  6. Ztruker Win User
    What exactly are you trying to do and how are you doing it?
    Where did you get the ISO?

When I do this I mount the ISO (right click on it and select mount).
    When File Explorer opens with the contents of the ISO showing, just double click on setup.exe.

Ztruker, Jul 18, 2015
  7. Ztruker, I do the same with 7-zip

maxwellhouse, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Autorun.dll is corrup or missing

1. Autorun.dll is corrup or missing - Similar Threads - Autorun dll corrup

2. missing dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    missing dll: i can't play stellaris. I have netframework 1.1 + 4.5.2 + 4.8, c++https://i.imgur.com/QGbDm0r.pngthis is my CBS.loghttps://www.mediafire.com/file/h0yu6cbqqs9hu5i/CBS.log/filei use dependency walker to run stellaris & it say i'm missing those...
  3. DLL Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DLL Missing: Hi So I'm a CS:GO editor and one of the dll's that I use keep disappearing after I extract them from the zip folder.The DLL is called nSkinz.dll.Its used to change skins.It can be found on GitHub: https://github.com/advancedfx/nSkinz/releasesI have extracted them multiple...
  4. Missing dll

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing dll: trying to install Origin keep getting missing MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll. This use to be on my computer before the upgrade now I can not play my games that I have purchased....
  5. Missing .dll

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing .dll: hello everyone how are you? When I start windows 10. I get this message: "There was a problem starting c:\Users\myname\AppData\Local\aershi.dll" Can someone please help me? Thank you very much. Carlos Ferreira...
  6. Missing .dll

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing .dll: How do I fix missing msvcp100.dll? Scan doesn't show an issue but I get a missing file msg and a freeze with blue screen msg "collecting data", but the % never counts down on the screen. Thanks...
  7. .Dll missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .Dll missing: Hi! several .dll(amognst msvcr120.dll msvcp120.dll vcomp120.dll and many more) seem to be missing and all attemps to solve this have failed so far. I tried reinstalling the newest version of microsoft c++. I've tried downloading the files manualy and tried to register them....
  8. autorun dll felkod

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    autorun dll felkod: Hej! har problem med att uppdateringarna inte fungerar för att ladda ner för att vinna 10 har 64 bitars felkod börjar med 3B0 tror jag hur går jag till väga ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/autorun-dll-felkod/9ab59a7c-d79b-44e4-9146-cc1ea4b46428
  9. Missing DLL

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing DLL: At each startup I have an error message RUNDLL There was a problem starting c:\\windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll. The specified module could not be found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/missing-dll/ec816201-49c9-4021-af21-232065e162e1
  10. autoruns reports missing files

in Windows 10 Support
    autoruns reports missing files: I have another thread open for another missing file reported by autruns, but it also lists these 4 files as missing: Autorun entry: VIDC.l420 Image Path: File not found: emYUV.dll Autorun entry: VIDC.YUY2 Image Path: File not found: emYUV.dll Autorun entry: VIDC.VP80...