Windows 10: Availability of H-series VMs in Microsoft Azure

Discus and support Availability of H-series VMs in Microsoft Azure in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We are excited to announce availability of the new H-series virtual machines in Azure. With the availability of these new VM sizes we continue our... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 26, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Availability of H-series VMs in Microsoft Azure

Source: Availability of H-series VMs in Microsoft Azure | Blog | Microsoft Azure

:)

Brink, Sep 26, 2016

2. Azure Windows VM - debugging mobile device

Hi,

My local machine is a WIndows 10 machine to which I connect through USB a mobile device (Sony Xperia Z).,

On a Windows Azure Windows 2012 R2 VM I have Visual Studio 2015 with Xamarin Studio. I want to be able to debug to my device. The device is simply not there.

I've tried setting: Allow remote machine to have access to ports, etc in the RDC setting but it's still not available.

Is it possible? How to redirect the device from my local machine to Azure VM?

Maciej_833, Sep 26, 2016
  3. Maciej_833, Sep 26, 2016
Thema:

Availability of H-series VMs in Microsoft Azure

1. Availability of H-series VMs in Microsoft Azure - Similar Threads - Availability series VMs

2. Microsoft Azure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Azure: My computer, is a laptop. Running, Windows 10.I'm signing up, with Microsoft Azure. To host my, personal website. I filled in, all the information. At, the end. When I click, on next. It does, not work? It's, grayed out?see the attached picture.So I click, on chat. And...
  3. Microsoft Azure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Azure: How do I customize my own ISO's like from disc's and upload them to the virtual machine? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-azure/dcb78299-0315-4c5b-9dd4-d27da16952ee
  4. Microsoft Azure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Azure: How do I customize my own ISO's like from disc's and upload them to the virtual machine? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-azure/dcb78299-0315-4c5b-9dd4-d27da16952ee
  5. Azure MFA on Azure VMs

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Azure MFA on Azure VMs: For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to get the Microsoft MFA to work on an Azure VM server. I can get it to work with everything else, just not VMs. Can someone point me in the direction to some "good" instructions to get this done. I really do not want to get a 3rd...
  6. Microsoft Azure

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Azure: If I create Azure Student account, will I have to pay later the $100 after the trial? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-azure/fccc2654-f30d-4bfa-ac49-159b1b1f4aaf
  7. MIcrosoft azure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MIcrosoft azure: Is there anyway I can get 3 months free trial of azure without credit card or phone number. P.S I have changed the topic to random because none is related to Microsoft azure...
  8. In-place upgrade not supported on Windows-based Azure VMs

in Windows 10 News
    In-place upgrade not supported on Windows-based Azure VMs: [ATTACH]In today’s post, we will identify the cause and then provide the resolution to the issue of performing an in-place system upgrade is not supported […] This article In-place upgrade not supported on Windows-based Azure VMs first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read...
  9. To create Windows x86 VMs on Azure PaaS

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    To create Windows x86 VMs on Azure PaaS: I have a query on Azure PaaS cloud computing. I'm aware that we can create VMs on IaaS. Can we create VMs on PaaS? Like in Azure PaaS?. I want to run my custom software on Intel CPU only and test. I know in IaaS I can create AWS image of specific OS say Windows x64 and...
  10. Easily bring your SQL Server licenses to Azure VMs

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Easily bring your SQL Server licenses to Azure VMs: Easily bring your SQL Server licenses to Azure VMs I am super exited to announce that starting today, Microsoft Enterprise Agreement customers can bring existing licenses to run SQL Server on Azure Virtual Machines. Since the launch of Azure Virtual Machines, customers...