Windows 10: Avast reroutes mail through secure ports; Mail sees this as trickery

Discus and support Avast reroutes mail through secure ports; Mail sees this as trickery in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Avast runs my mail through secure ports. Mail and Calendar sees this as "trickery" per its pop up message and won't connect to these ports so, no email... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by geercom, Jun 19, 2017.

1. geercom Win User

Avast reroutes mail through secure ports; Mail sees this as trickery

Avast runs my mail through secure ports. Mail and Calendar sees this as "trickery" per its pop up message and won't connect to these ports so, no email on that port, or don't use that security feature of Avast, which I pay for. Solutions anyone?

:)

geercom, Jun 19, 2017
  2. shrntrk Win User

Windows 10

To access mail, I hit the bottom left corner {windows} icon and then select mail

I have avast security, but have always had that. It is not new.

shrntrk, Jun 19, 2017
  3. Windows 10 Mail app will not sync Yahoo mail. Get 0x80048830 error message

Thanks I solved my Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x80048830 and Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x80072746 error codes on Gmail and Videotron mail. It was Avast security.

Thanks again

Donald Bujold, Jun 19, 2017
  4. Avast reroutes mail through secure ports; Mail sees this as trickery

Hi geercom.

As a paying customer Avast should be able to provide you with the solution. You can't be the only one experiencing this with the large user base for Avast and Windows 10.

Was your message around certificates. Found this but did not have solution for Windows 10 apps.

https://www.avast.com/en-us/faq.php?...=AVKB91#idt_01

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jun 22, 2017
Thema:

Avast reroutes mail through secure ports; Mail sees this as trickery

1. Avast reroutes mail through secure ports; Mail sees this as trickery - Similar Threads - Avast reroutes mail

2. yahoo mail is coming through in code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    yahoo mail is coming through in code: Hello my emails are coming in code on my laptop but are fine on my phone but only if they are not an on-line company https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-mail-is-coming-through-in-code/20c39371-8879-4f00-9427-62f3ef4c3f7b
  3. yahoo mail is coming through in code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    yahoo mail is coming through in code: Hello my emails are coming in code on my laptop but are fine on my phone but only if they are not an on-line company https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-mail-is-coming-through-in-code/20c39371-8879-4f00-9427-62f3ef4c3f7b
  4. Windows Security Sees Virus Avast/Mcafee Does Not

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Security Sees Virus Avast/Mcafee Does Not: Not sure if this is the right sub, but hopefully this is okay - is it possible for Windows Security to find a virus that Avast and Mcafee do not recognize? Re/AgentTesla Thank you submitted by /u/dydodiem [link] [comments]...
  5. Attachments not showing on mail accessed through Microsoft Mail on Sufrace Pro

Attachments not showing on mail accessed through Microsoft Mail on Sufrace Pro: I operate my Gmail through Microsoft mail on a surface pro . My attachments are not showing up in mail when I open through the Microsoft mail but can be seen when I access Gmail through Google Gmail Any help please Moved from: Outlook / Windows 10 ? Microsoft 365 Family...
  6. gmail mail is not coming through

in Windows 10 Customization
    gmail mail is not coming through: There was mail sent from nystate that did not go to my inbox in or spam folder? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-mail-is-not-coming-through/248350ba-b78e-437a-8baf-b9b01be5eabc
  7. Mail app is NOT secure.

Mail app is NOT secure.: When I delete my email account from Mail app in Windows 10, I can simply click Add New Account, and it is there at the top of the list. I click it, and it logs straight back in, without requiring a password to be entered. THIS IS NOT SECURE. Anyone using my computer can do...
  8. mail ports

in Windows 10 Customization
    mail ports: where do I find them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-ports/faaffffb-53c2-4dca-a5ed-67b953e86ca0
  9. can't send e mails through live mail to yahoo.com

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can't send e mails through live mail to yahoo.com: Have been trying to send an e mail with attachment to yahoo reciepent using live mail will not send, not computer literate, so would appreciate any help. Thank you Lyle...
  10. Not seeing other mail folders

Not seeing other mail folders: Just installed a new PC with W10 and am having issues using Windows e-mail. I successfully set up an account to link with my e-mail provider and do receive incoming e-mails, but all of the other previously established folders set up with my provider are not showing up in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. yahoo mail error 0x80072746