Windows 10: Avast Showing 2 UI's in Task Manager Normal? or Not Normal?

Discus and support Avast Showing 2 UI's in Task Manager Normal? or Not Normal? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi All Asked in Avast forum, they said it's normal, but not positive it really is lol, might just swap out to Defender on this System soon, and on... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AMDMan2016, Dec 30, 2017.

1. Avast Showing 2 UI's in Task Manager Normal? or Not Normal?

Hi All

Asked in Avast forum, they said it's normal, but not positive it really is lol, might just swap out to Defender on this System soon, and on newer Gaming Laptop as well

:)

AMDMan2016, Dec 30, 2017
  2. Sirch20XE Win User

File picker ui host

Why does the file picker ui host show up on the Task Manager. I have many of them? Should I end task on each?

Sirch20XE, Dec 30, 2017
  3. Games on phone memory, or card?

Anything that you install that is always running. Like task managers, call management and anything that alters the UI.

It's not essential that they be installed on phone memory but it does help to improve performance and stability.

psychomania---01, Dec 30, 2017
  4. Superfly Win User

Avast Showing 2 UI's in Task Manager Normal? or Not Normal?

Thread pooling is what made Chrome faster than other browsers ...others are now following.

Superfly, Dec 30, 2017
  5. TairikuOkami, Dec 30, 2017
  6. Well Checked on newer laptop this morning, and same thing on that, so must be something new added to Avast 17.9.2322 version, exact same task mangaer as WIndows 10 Pro 64bit desktop

AMDMan2016, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Avast Showing 2 UI's in Task Manager Normal? or Not Normal?

1. Avast Showing 2 UI's in Task Manager Normal? or Not Normal? - Similar Threads - Avast Showing UI's

2. Task manager shows I currently have 250+ processes running. Is this normal?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task manager shows I currently have 250+ processes running. Is this normal?: Model: Huawei Matebook D16Version: W11 Home Single Language 23H2CPU: 12th Gen Intel i5-12450HGPU: Intel UHD Graphics 620I decided to check how many processes were running. I opened task manger to see 250+ Currently 288 processes running. After seeing people asking if 80 is...
  3. "imgsvc" in Task Manager- Is It Normal for This Process To Start?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "imgsvc" in Task Manager- Is It Normal for This Process To Start?: there was an svchost process in Task Manager called "imgsvc" and after finding incredibly little on Google and being unable to find something of the same name in System32, I finally found out that 'imgsvc' is the svchost name for the Windows Image Acquisition serviceI did...
  4. "imgsvc" in Task Manager- Is It Normal for This Process To Start?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "imgsvc" in Task Manager- Is It Normal for This Process To Start?: there was an svchost process in Task Manager called "imgsvc" and after finding incredibly little on Google and being unable to find something of the same name in System32, I finally found out that 'imgsvc' is the svchost name for the Windows Image Acquisition serviceI did...
  5. "imgsvc" in Task Manager- Is It Normal for This Process To Start?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. "System" task in Task Manager- What is the Normal CPU Usage for This Task?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "System" task in Task Manager- What is the Normal CPU Usage for This Task?: hello, there is a task in Task Manager titled "System", I know what this process is, but I was wondering what the normal percentage of CPU that this process should consume, actually is?currently on idle, System uses about 0-0.3% but it usually sits at 0.1%. when under a...
  7. "System" task in Task Manager- What is the Normal CPU Usage for This Task?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "System" task in Task Manager- What is the Normal CPU Usage for This Task?: hello, there is a task in Task Manager titled "System", I know what this process is, but I was wondering what the normal percentage of CPU that this process should consume, actually is?currently on idle, System uses about 0-0.3% but it usually sits at 0.1%. when under a...
  8. "System" task in Task Manager- What is the Normal CPU Usage for This Task?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. task manager shows 100% for a split second and then returns to normal.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    task manager shows 100% for a split second and then returns to normal.: Hi, My cpu fan runs at full speed. To check this when i opened the task manager it shows cpu usage at 100% and then suddenly it fell to 5% or so. Then again i closed the task manager and reopened it again. Again the same thing happened. I searched the internet for answers...
  10. Windows 10 setup running in task manager. Is this normal?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 setup running in task manager. Is this normal?: Could someone tell me if this is normal? Here's an image: Imgur: The magic of the Internet 101182

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is avast showing on task manager