Windows 10: Average of 5-10 BSOD daily, please help

Discus and support Average of 5-10 BSOD daily, please help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey there, I have had a problem with the BSOD that I've had for a while now and would love some help in regards to how I can get this to stop.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by marinestu99, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Average of 5-10 BSOD daily, please help

Hey there,

I have had a problem with the BSOD that I've had for a while now and would love some help in regards to how I can get this to stop.

I've got a feeling that it possibly started when I installed the Samsung 840 SSD Hard drive, I have installed the latest drivers recently and yet I'm still experiencing frequent crashes.

I've uploaded the requested file. Thanks to all!

Stuart

:)

marinestu99, Dec 2, 2015
  2. IA7
    IA7 Win User

Windows 10 using ~10mb every 5 minutes

Windows 10 using ~10mb every 5 minutes and my average daily bandwidth allowence is 200mb. Is there any way to at least slow this down?

Updates - paused

Metered - check

Location disabled - check

Telemetry disabled - check

3. Enzozeno Win User
    Random daily BSOD! Help please!!!!

This is driving me mad. I tried everything I could think of: Updated all drivers, updated BIOS, disconnected peripherals, disabled individual devices. Ran Memory diagnostics. IT KEEPS HAPPENING. At completely random intervals, sometimes in the middle of
    a process, sometimes when the machine is idle. Sometimes after a few minutes on reboot, other times after hours of solid use. But happen it will. At some point or another.

The minidump files just give me:

Here is the latest one in full:

Average of 5-10 BSOD daily, please help [​IMG]
    Primary Analysis

This free analysis is provided by OSR Open Systems Resources, Inc.

Want a deeper understanding of crash dump analysis? Check out our Windows Kernel Debugging and Crash Dump Analysis Seminar (opens in new tab/window)

Crash Code Links

Loaded Module List

Raw Stack Contents

Dump Header Information

Strings

Enzozeno, Dec 2, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Average of 5-10 BSOD daily, please help

Hi marinestu99,

Welcome to the 10forums.

I noticed there are a few 0x101 and a 0x124.
    Especially for the 0x101 a BIOS update might resolve it.
    Both the 0x101 and 0x124 are known for BIOS and hardware problems.
    Code: BIOS Version: American Megatrends Inc. P2.20, 12/10/2012[/quote] There are many updates available with different installation methods.
    Attachment 51807
    ASRock > 970 Extreme4

axe0, Dec 3, 2015
Thema:

Average of 5-10 BSOD daily, please help

1. Average of 5-10 BSOD daily, please help - Similar Threads - Average BSOD daily

2. Daily BSODs, help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Daily BSODs, help!: Hello, I'm struggling to figure out what is causing daily BSODs, the codes are all different.. I believe the issues started in earnest when I installed a new WiFi receiver GIGABYTE WiFi 6E GC-WBAX210. Typically the system crashes when I'm in Excel, but sometimes it happens...
  3. Need help with daily BSOD crashes

Need help with daily BSOD crashes: I've been having daily BSOD crashes for a few weeks now. I reinstalled my computer a couple of days ago and it started happening again. Also, many of the crashes happen on their own when I'm not even using the computer. I've already tried the following: I replaced my old SSD...
  4. Need help with daily BSOD crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with daily BSOD crashes: I've been having daily BSOD crashes for a few weeks now. I reinstalled my computer a couple of days ago and it started happening again. I've already tried the following: I replaced my old SSD with a new one that's much larger. I reinstalled my system after I replaced my SSD....
  5. Help to troubleshoot BSODs occurring daily

Help to troubleshoot BSODs occurring daily: I have been dealing with regular BSODs with various error codes for a week now and not able to pinpoint the root cause. The only major change before this happened are as below:Swapped my primary monitor 1080p 144hz to secondary, and bought a new monitor AW2721D as the new...
  6. daily Blue screen of death. please help!!!

daily Blue screen of death. please help!!!: Hello, I have recently self-built a new, powerful PC, upgraded to windows 11 but I am having daily blue screens of death. I have done a lot of trouble shooting steps including updating all drivers, updating SSD firmware, antivirus scan, updating BIOS to the latest, scanning...
  7. 5 BSODs in the last week on a new laptop. Please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    5 BSODs in the last week on a new laptop. Please help!: I am getting Blue screens on the new laptop and it seems to be software-based but I can't figure out what it is. I have reset windows 3 times and even started with a full factory reset. There is no consistency to them at all. They happen at all hours of the day whether I'm...
  8. 5 BSODs in the last week on a new laptop. Please help!

5 BSODs in the last week on a new laptop. Please help!: I am getting Blue screens on the new laptop and it seems to be software-based but I can't figure out what it is. I have reset windows 3 times and even started with a full factory reset. There is no consistency to them at all. They happen at all hours of the day whether I'm...
  9. Daily BSOD's please help

Daily BSOD's please help: I have been getting a BSOD everyday for the last month or so. I've done a clean install, tested the ram and erased and reinstalled the drivers of the onboard modem all with no improvement. I've disabled all overclocking and XMP with no effect. I generally know enough about...
  10. Daily Random BSOD HELP

Daily Random BSOD HELP: Attachment 82054 I am facing this BSOD since the update of windows 10 in my PC time and again, to be more precise in the reply, i can add that usually i use my pc for cs 1.6 game, browsing & watching movies ! 51616