Windows 10: AVG stops windows 10 mail working properly

Discus and support AVG stops windows 10 mail working properly in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi just thought I woul post this as my previous thread may help someone AVG Windows 10 firewall blocks mail app from syncing!!! | AVG Dave 12924 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by dave 49, Aug 4, 2015.

1. dave 49 Win User

AVG stops windows 10 mail working properly

dave 49, Aug 4, 2015

2. Live mail stops working

in windows 10, live email stopped working after I selected a saved email and now stops working every time I select the email with a message saying live mail did not shut down properly and will close. On restarting, live mail stops working after I select
    saved email with message that live email did not shut down properly and will close. Live email stops working (again) and again and again) after selecting saved email with message appearing that live mail did not shut down properly and will close. again and
    again and again etc etc

Charlie1Graham, Aug 4, 2015
  3. Microsoft Photo App stopped working with Windows 10 Sept. 2016 Update

My apps have stopped working - windows technicians blame AVG and of course AVG technicians are blaming windows. I'now back with AVG techies awaiting higher level of tech expertise!

AlanRossiad, Aug 4, 2015
  4. bauhau5 Win User

I've also noticed our images are not being displayed. I suspect AVG is causing some sort of conflict.

bauhau5, Aug 12, 2015
  5. dave 49 Win User
    AGV seems to have solved this problem my e mail is now working

dave

dave 49, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. AVG stops windows 10 mail working properly - Similar Threads - AVG stops mail

2. What causes the PC to stop working properly

in Cortana
    What causes the PC to stop working properly: When powering on, it takes about 15-20 minutes to be on. After that it says "Start menu and cortana aren't working properly. We'll try to fix them next time you sign in". At the same time, All admin programs are not working completely, and it does not allow to install any app...
  3. Windows Mail app stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Mail app stopped working: For the first time in several weeks I opened my computer and launched my Windows Mail app, but only my work email was getting synched, not my 2 gmail accounts. They wouldn't show anything. When I went to the Mail setting to manage the accounts, I could see them listed, but...
  4. Windows Mail Has Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail Has Stopped Working: Windows Mail first stopped syncing, then it stopped working at all. I reset, but it doesn't work. I can't uninstall it either (button is grayed out). So, that means I can't download it again since the Windows Store shows it as already installed. Any ideas?...
  5. Window 10 not working properly.

Window 10 not working properly.: When I first downloaded windows 10 worked perfectly. Now I went into Window update and downloaded to latest update for Windows 10 and now my CD/DVD player on my Dell computer will not work. Please help Thank you....
  6. Windows 10 mail app stopped working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 mail app stopped working: 2 weeks ago on my Lenova Yoga 910 laptop with Windows 10 Home (64 bit) my Windows 10 mail app stopped working. I stopped receiving any Verizon.net mail and any previous mail just totally disappeared. I know that AOL handles their mail now. However until 2 weeks ago my mail...
  7. Mail app on Windows 10 stopped working suddenly

Mail app on Windows 10 stopped working suddenly: Mail and Calendar was set up with all three my email accounts and working perfectly well until today. It suddenly stopped working and won't open again. When clicking on the icon, it appears briefly then disappears. Please help!!!...
  8. Mail has stopped working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mail has stopped working: my mail has stopped working and I need some help getting it back to working. it receives email but I cannot send email. I have worked with my email provider and they have determined that it is a windows 10 issue? please help....
  9. Win 10 Mail, does any of it work properly?

in Browsers and Email
    Win 10 Mail, does any of it work properly?: I am a hold off and planned to keep Windows 7 to EOL in 2020. I recently did a Windows 7 to 10 upgrade for a friend and was so delighted with it that I now updated my own system to Windows 10. Very smooth install, update a few drivers and some programs, but working very well....
  10. Mail app not working properly

Mail app not working properly: Mail app was working fine and then came creators and since then it has been doing downhill. First, I stopped getting notifications. Then, the Mail app stopped checking for mail. I have to manually sync it for mail to come. I've tried uninstalls/reinstalls, resets,...