Windows 10: AVG stops windows 10 mail working properly

Discus and support AVG stops windows 10 mail working properly in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi just thought I woul post this as my previous thread may help someone AVG Windows 10 firewall blocks mail app from syncing!!! | AVG Dave 12924 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by dave 49, Aug 4, 2015.

1. dave 49 Win User

AVG stops windows 10 mail working properly

dave 49, Aug 4, 2015

2. Live mail stops working

in windows 10, live email stopped working after I selected a saved email and now stops working every time I select the email with a message saying live mail did not shut down properly and will close. On restarting, live mail stops working after I select
    saved email with message that live email did not shut down properly and will close. Live email stops working (again) and again and again) after selecting saved email with message appearing that live mail did not shut down properly and will close. again and
    again and again etc etc

Charlie1Graham, Aug 4, 2015
  3. Microsoft Photo App stopped working with Windows 10 Sept. 2016 Update

My apps have stopped working - windows technicians blame AVG and of course AVG technicians are blaming windows. I'now back with AVG techies awaiting higher level of tech expertise!

AlanRossiad, Aug 4, 2015
  4. bauhau5 Win User

I've also noticed our images are not being displayed. I suspect AVG is causing some sort of conflict.

bauhau5, Aug 12, 2015
  5. dave 49 Win User
    AGV seems to have solved this problem my e mail is now working

dave

dave 49, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. AVG stops windows 10 mail working properly - Similar Threads - AVG stops mail

2. The mail application is not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The mail application is not working properly: When I go to Outlook in Windows Mail app it doesn't load the emails first, but I can't go to others either, after clicking shutdown it doesn't work, and even when I go to Outlook and then back to my main gmail, Still not working properly! that could be happening?...
  3. The mail application is not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The mail application is not working properly: When I go to Outlook in Windows Mail app it doesn't load the emails first, but I can't go to others either, after clicking shutdown it doesn't work, and even when I go to Outlook and then back to my main gmail, Still not working properly! that could be happening?...
  4. Custom theme for Windows 10 stopped working properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Custom theme for Windows 10 stopped working properly: i downloaded some custom themes for my laptop working on Windows 10 OS. the worked well and good earlier but recently when i tried to apply a new theme it didn't worked properly the new theme. so i thought to apply the previous custom theme that was working good but found...
  5. Mail app not working properly.

Mail app not working properly.: After 3 or 4 years of working perfectly fine, my Mail app on Windows 10 has suddenly stopped working properly a few days ago. Initially it wouldn't stay open and would shut down soon after I opened it. Now it will open and will download my e-mails and I can see the list of...
  6. Windows Mail is not working properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Mail is not working properly: Windows 10 application Mail is not working correctly. As of a couple weeks ago, I opened windows mail and receive notifications that I have new mail, but when I click on an email message, nothing is displayed. Or I get one message to display and when I click on another...
  7. Mail app not working properly on Windows 10

Mail app not working properly on Windows 10: I had to Reset my Win 10 (because of problems). I was using "em Client" working before, but I downloaded it again but would not work. So, I then setup "Windows Mail", with my email address, etc.. and made it my default APP, and Windows said "you are all set". But, "Mail"...
  8. Mail App in windows 10 does not work properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mail App in windows 10 does not work properly: When I add a gmail account in my windows mail app, the account added but nothing happened. No inbox or sent mail are shown. Even I can not send any mail. When I start to sync it shows error code: 0*80072746. I tried many times to solve this. But I failed, Please help me to...
  9. Windows 10 mail app stopped working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 mail app stopped working: 2 weeks ago on my Lenova Yoga 910 laptop with Windows 10 Home (64 bit) my Windows 10 mail app stopped working. I stopped receiving any Verizon.net mail and any previous mail just totally disappeared. I know that AOL handles their mail now. However until 2 weeks ago my mail...
  10. Mail app not working properly

Mail app not working properly: Mail app was working fine and then came creators and since then it has been doing downhill. First, I stopped getting notifications. Then, the Mail app stopped checking for mail. I have to manually sync it for mail to come. I've tried uninstalls/reinstalls, resets,...