Windows 10: Avi to Hdmi problem

Discus and support Avi to Hdmi problem in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Ok so when i connect my dvi to hdmi i get no signal from my desktop but when i reboot using dvi to hdmi i get this is help to get me to keep my display... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by NostaleWK, Aug 23, 2018.

1. NostaleWK Win User

Avi to Hdmi problem

Ok so when i connect my dvi to hdmi i get no signal from my desktop but when i reboot using dvi to hdmi i get this is help to get me to keep my display with help alot thank you

Dvi To Hdmi - YouTube

:)

NostaleWK, Aug 23, 2018
  2. erocker Win User

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Aug 23, 2018
  3. DrPepper Win User
    Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

Sound works fine only issue with me is underscan when connecting to my tv.

DrPepper, Aug 23, 2018
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Avi to Hdmi problem

Hdmi sound not working

Hi Peter,

One possible reason why the HDMI sound does not work is due to the conflicts with the playback settings. For us to help you make the HDMI sound to work, we suggest that you answer the following questions for further research:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer?
    • What is the current build and version of your Windows 10?
    • Have you tried to download and install the most updated sound and display driver of your computer?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps on this
    article
    as our initial troubleshooting and see if there will be any changes on the HDMI sound.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Xylee Del, Aug 23, 2018
Thema:

Avi to Hdmi problem

1. Avi to Hdmi problem - Similar Threads - Avi Hdmi problem

2. HDMI problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDMI problems: The monitor on my laptop is doesn't work and I'm using HDMI to connect into a TV as my monitor..But the problem now is the TV can't capture any signal when The HDMI is connected to to TV How do I fix it?...
  3. HDMI problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HDMI problems: The monitor on my laptop is doesn't work and I'm using HDMI to connect into a TV as my monitor..But the problem now is the TV can't capture any signal when The HDMI is connected to to TV How do I fix it?...
  4. HDMI problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDMI problem: I have a problem with HDMI that when I restart the computer I can't see the settings provided to me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-problem/f812b415-f2cf-4765-b144-649941e1c6be
  5. HDMI problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HDMI problem: I have a problem with HDMI that when I restart the computer I can't see the settings provided to me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-problem/f812b415-f2cf-4765-b144-649941e1c6be
  6. HDMI problem!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HDMI problem!: I just got a new Acer Predator G3260 (Hand me down) and im using a Phillips TV as my monitor. It randomly just stops working. My keyboard and mouse were still on (as they have lights). I figured out that it was my computer's fault as once i force restart my computer it shows...
  7. hdmi problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    hdmi problems: I have connected my laptop to my tv via hdmi, everything was working great until I accidently put my laptop in tent mode. now the output on the tv screen is stuck upside down no matter what iv tried to resolve the issue...
  8. AVI files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AVI files: How do I open an AVI file in Window 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/avi-files/317514da-dd91-4a1a-9685-12ace4d74f02
  9. AVI video playback

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AVI video playback: Anyone else have any issues trying to playback video (*.avi files) from trail cams on Windows 10, I get like screen dividing into three sections and a green hue... [ATTACH]...
  10. Avi to Hdmi problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Avi to Hdmi problem: Ok so when i connect my dvi to hdmi i get no signal from my desktop but when i reboot using dvi to hdmi i get this is help to get me to keep my display with help alot thank you Dvi To Hdmi - YouTube 116503