Windows 10: Avira free Security Suite

Discus and support Avira free Security Suite in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Avira Free Security Suite 2017 complete with optional VPN protection. 67639 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by dencal, Oct 21, 2016.

1. dencal Win User

Avira free Security Suite

Avira Free Security Suite 2017 complete with optional VPN protection.

:)

dencal, Oct 21, 2016

2. Windows 10 Crashing multiple times. Kernel Security Check error

Allan

These were Related to Avira Security Suite. I would remove it and use the built in defender in its place.

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Oct 21, 2016
  3. Establishing Secure Connection - Ongoing Problem

Please stop using AVG its not a good Antivirus utility. The built in Windows Defender Security Center is quite sufficient.

You mentioned having an AVG trial, so, you would not be able to reinstall another free copy. You could switch to another brand such as Avira free which is a good alternative if you don't want to use Avira.

Andre Da Costa, Oct 21, 2016
Thema:

Avira free Security Suite

1. Avira free Security Suite - Similar Threads - Avira free Security

2. MS Security suites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Security suites: I'm interested in security packages. Like Acronis Cyber Protect 15. Need intrusion protection.* Changed to a question and moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-security-suites/51828a8a-029c-41f6-9e08-d31bbfdd906b
  3. MS Security suites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Security suites: I'm interested in security packages. Like Acronis Cyber Protect 15. Need intrusion protection.* Changed to a question and moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-security-suites/51828a8a-029c-41f6-9e08-d31bbfdd906b
  4. Avira Free Antivirus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Avira Free Antivirus: If I want to uninstall avira free, how do I reinstall? There has avira removal tool to uninstall but no reinstall avira after uninstall avira free using the tool but malwarebytes has support tool to uninstall and reinstall but avira free don't have. I'm too lazy to go to...
  5. Windows Xp Suite Security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Xp Suite Security: With Windows XP sp1-3 and standard being end of support how vulnerable are the non-desktop devices that still use these OSs? What are the best practices now? Truly curious as cyber security concerns are growing...
  6. Windows Xp Suite Security

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Xp Suite Security: With Windows XP sp1-3 and standard being end of support how vulnerable are the non-desktop devices that still use these OSs? What are the best practices now? Truly curious as cyber security concerns are growing...
  7. avira

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    avira: does anyone else have this " avira" on there computer? I dont know what it is doing but its messing up my laptop! and my screen does all kinds of weird stuff the screen ha a mind of its own.i dont know if its an update or if someone is on my laptop.can someone please help...
  8. Avira Free Anti virus

Avira Free Anti virus: A friend at work asked me have I ever used Avire Free Anti virus (he husband put it on her laptop) I said no but I can look at it, so installed and up to now I quite like it. I do know some Iffy sites so a little test and I will see how Avire handles it *Smile Avire UI and...
  9. Avira Free Antivirus 2016 Automatic Update Problem

Avira Free Antivirus 2016 Automatic Update Problem: Hi there I have got Avira running on Windows 10 home and has been great. But recently the automatic update function has stopped working. It works fine on my other surface, just my laptop seems to be having problems. Any ideas. I also have a current post on Avira...
  10. Any way to force install of Agnitum Outpost Security Suite Free?

Any way to force install of Agnitum Outpost Security Suite Free?: Any way to force install of Agnitum Outpost Security Suite Free? Windows 10 blocked it from installing. I wanted to use it on windows 10. I am getting a little *Mad about windows 10. If I want to install something, I should be able to do that. 7189