Windows 10: Avoid sound turning off after some time of inactivity?

Discus and support Avoid sound turning off after some time of inactivity? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I had to reset my Acer Aspire E 15 (Acer E5-573), Windows 10 Home, 64bit. After some time the sound, e.g. music (played with a music player program)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Enter, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Enter Win User

Avoid sound turning off after some time of inactivity?

I had to reset my Acer Aspire E 15 (Acer E5-573), Windows 10 Home, 64bit.

After some time the sound, e.g. music (played with a music player program) is turned off automatically and the amplifier plugged in in the HDMI socket of the Notebook, a Pioneer VSX-830-K, automatically switches off (generally after 15 min. without getting a signal) stays switched on, after 15 min. it switches off. When I switch on the amp the sound is available.

The screen saver causing such is turned off.

When I use the Notebook it does not happen

How could I avoid that the sound is turned off?

:)

Enter, Sep 21, 2017

2. Theme can't be applied to the desktop

If you turn off syncing your Theme in your Account Settings and stick to the local account setting, does that avoid this error popping up? It sounds like perhaps your theme is roaming in too slowly(?) to be picked up by the theme engine in time. Turning
    off syncing should avoid that.

zachd [MSFT], Sep 21, 2017
  3. Some ideas about microsoft lumia phones(MObile data auto shutdown option)

Please include a mobile data auto shutdown option in all lumia phones

Features:-

* Set up a time to automattically turned off data connection

* Reduce the data usability

* Avoid the sound of incoming message(Avoid disturbence)

shijushiju, Sep 21, 2017
  4. Gordon7 Win User

If your LCD screen goes "black" (off) at the same time you loose your audio, then your PC/Notebook is going into sleep state!

If that is the situation, you have to turn sleep to "Never sleep" or set the time for going into sleep to a longer time than
    15 min. as it seems to be set now. Remember to have your notebook connected to the AC power line, when playing
    audio for a longer time period!

Gordon7, Sep 23, 2017
  5. Enter Win User
    Thank you Gordon7,

Yes, the monitor becomes black, but the Notebook is not sleeping / hibernating then but the monitor is turned off only. Obviously this causes the issue as well as a screensaver does. But why does the monitor (and a screensaver) stopp the audio signal when switched off? How could one keep the audio signal although the monitor is switched off?

Many thanks again

Enter, Sep 23, 2017
  6. Gordon7 Win User
    @Enter - you may try to check this out:

Avoid sound turning off after some time of inactivity? [​IMG]

If you use a laptop, make sure that "on battery" is set equally to "Plugged in" setting.

(In the Advanced Power Options - you just "click on and scroll" to change the setting).

Hope this will fix your problem.

Gordon7, Oct 11, 2017
  7. Enter Win User
    Hello Gordon7,

Yes, that fixed it, great!

Very many thanks!

Enter, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Avoid sound turning off after some time of inactivity? - Similar Threads - Avoid sound turning

2. real time protection turned off after some time

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    real time protection turned off after some time: the real time protection is not on i cheack all registry settings like disable key in real time protection but all are right i scan malware but my windows is clean i use windows 10 single home edition 22h2 and i have no third party antivirus and a error is showing to on real...
  3. real time protection turned off after some time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    real time protection turned off after some time: the real time protection is not on i cheack all registry settings like disable key in real time protection but all are right i scan malware but my windows is clean i use windows 10 single home edition 22h2 and i have no third party antivirus and a error is showing to on real...
  4. real time protection turned off after some time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to turn off bluetooth on inactivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off bluetooth on inactivity: Hi, Is there a way to make bluetooth automatically turn off on Windows 11 when it isn't connected to any device for a period of time? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-bluetooth-on-inactivity/5b08b37c-46b5-475b-b30e-1d70563426fb
  6. Laptops turns off automatically after some time.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptops turns off automatically after some time.: Hi,I have Windows 10 on my new Asus Vivobook laptop with AMD Ryzen 7 processor.Unfortunately, the laptop turns off automatically when left idle for some time and I lose all the open work.I have already reinstalled windows, disabled fast startup in power settings, updated...
  7. Microphone turns off automatically after a min of inactivity

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone turns off automatically after a min of inactivity: I have recently upgraded my laptop to Win 10 Pro N 20 H2, since then, I have been experiencing a new problem with my microphone. I didn't have any issue with the previous version of win 10. I don't hear in microphone unless I unplug it or from the DTS sound+ I disable "...
  8. Turn off computer after hours of inactivity

Turn off computer after hours of inactivity: Hi, I want to know if it is possible to create a local active directory policy on a computer that will shut it off not sleep mode setting after given hours of inactivity. N:B: I want to implement this policy on a local device and hope it will not affect other computers...
  9. WiFi connection turns off after some time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi connection turns off after some time: I turn on my laptop an use it normaly (browsing, playing games...) with a normal stable wifi connection, but after some time (80% of the time) the wifi connection drops and when I try to reconnect to my wifi network it says "Can't connect to this network " on every listed...
  10. Monitor turns off after 2 minutes of inactivity

Monitor turns off after 2 minutes of inactivity: I recently updated from Window 8.1 to Windows 10. The upgrade went fairly well except for my laptop monitor turning off after 1 or 2 minutes of inactivity. I have changed all power settings to appropriate times. At times, normally after a fresh restart, my screen saver kicks...