Windows 10: Azure HD can not change to Standard_B1ms issue

Discus and support Azure HD can not change to Standard_B1ms issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Dear All, Would like to ask now a day still can choose "Standard_B1ms" ? i deployed azure appliance for veeam, the HD its generated is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by keith li_1210, Mar 5, 2024.

1. Azure HD can not change to Standard_B1ms issue

Dear All, Would like to ask now a day still can choose "Standard_B1ms" ? i deployed azure appliance for veeam, the HD its generated is "Standard_B2s", i shutdown the vm and in disk > size + pferforamnce i only can change from ssd to standard hd but no long can choose standard_b1ms, any idea ? Keith

:)

keith li_1210, Mar 5, 2024

2. Unable to disconnect from Azure AD after account login issues

Been having an issue with one of our systems that is Azure AD joined, we seem to be experiencing the issue with accounts claiming that the password is incorrect. We are running and Insider Preview build (18346.19h1) on this system, so know to expect a couple
    of issues, but wanted to get others thoughts on it before we reload the system.

Steps taken so far are:

• try other Azure Users, same error
    • create and login with a local account
    • disconnect and reconnect to Azure AD
    One of the issues being that we cannot disconnect the system. The disconnect button warns of the consequences, then proceeds to do nothing.

Any other troubleshooting steps to try or is it time to wipe and reload?

richardthompson21, Mar 5, 2024
  3. HD VDECK

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing currently.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

What happens when you try to launch the app?

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1: Uninstall and reinstall HD VDeck
    Audio Panel App

Step 1: Uninstall the audio panel App

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Programs & Features.
    • Look for ‘HD VDeck Audio Panel App’ from the list.
    • Right click on the App and click on Uninstall.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Uninstall.
    Step 2: Install the HD VDeck Audio Panel App

I suggest you to go to the computer manufacturer website and download and install the app.

Note: If issue still persist proceed with Method 2.

Method 2: Perform a System Restore

I suggest you to perform a System Restore and check if the app works. Refer to the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on System and then click on Advanced System Settings.
    • Click on System Protection tab and then click on
      System Restore
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the System Restore to the date prior to the issue.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Important: The System Restore restores the computer back to an earlier point in time, called a restore point. System Restore doesn’t change your personal files, but it might remove recently installed apps and drivers and
    also reset the recently changed settings on the computer.

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Mar 5, 2024
  4. Azure HD can not change to Standard_B1ms issue

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 5, 2024
Thema:

Azure HD can not change to Standard_B1ms issue

1. Azure HD can not change to Standard_B1ms issue - Similar Threads - Azure change Standard_B1ms

2. Portable HD Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Portable HD Issue: I bought a 2 TB External HD and was partioning it when a prompt came up and now I can't use it. it spins when plugged it and freezes the computer. the drive letter shows a bit but then nothing....
  3. how can i change the language of azure DevOps server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i change the language of azure DevOps server: hi, I want to change my azure devops server language other than English. but unable to success. I applied some changes on Azure server 2020, by changing language at my profile > local > language. the impact was on several areas except work items type.Changes at Azure services...
  4. how can i change the language of azure DevOps server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i change the language of azure DevOps server: hi, I want to change my azure devops server language other than English. but unable to success. I applied some changes on Azure server 2020, by changing language at my profile > local > language. the impact was on several areas except work items type.Changes at Azure services...
  5. how can i change the language of azure DevOps server

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Azure HD can not change to Standard_B1ms issue

Azure HD can not change to Standard_B1ms issue: Dear All, Would like to ask now a day still can choose "Standard_B1ms" ? i deployed azure appliance for veeam, the HD its generated is "Standard_B2s", i shutdown the vm and in disk > size + pferforamnce i only can change from ssd to standard hd but no long...
  7. Azure portal login issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure portal login issue: Hi., when im trying to login in Azure portal, its asking for sign in and password and received a verification code to mobile after that its not login. Saying that "We couldn’t sign you in. Please try again." trying from last 2 days did all the chance but not happening. Kindly...
  8. Azure portal login issue

Azure portal login issue: Hi., when im trying to login in Azure portal, its asking for sign in and password and received a verification code to mobile after that its not login. Saying that "We couldn’t sign you in. Please try again." trying from last 2 days did all the chance but not happening. Kindly...
  9. Azure VPN issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Azure VPN issue: Hi, I need help to set up Azure vpn. I checked background set up and permission is allowed. Still I am not able to connect. error: vpn platform did not trigger conncetion Eventviewer error: CoId={82C93745-2FD8-44A2-9E87-39818326CBDE}: The user SYSTEM dialed a...
  10. Connection issue to Azure

in Windows 10 Customization
    Connection issue to Azure: When I try to connect a PC to Azure I do the following: Settings Accounts Access work or school Connect At this point, I do not get the alternate options section. I do not get the option to connect to Azure. All I get is set up a work or school account. Any...