Windows 10: Back to Google Chrome

Discus and support Back to Google Chrome in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I keep on trying Edge because I really LOVE the lightning fast speed of the thing. But I'm now going back to Chrome for good UNTIL MS release more... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by recruit2, Jul 31, 2015.

1. recruit2 Win User

Back to Google Chrome

I keep on trying Edge because I really LOVE the lightning fast speed of the thing.
    But I'm now going back to Chrome for good UNTIL MS release more improvements to Edge.
    The current version of Edge has too many annoyances and little things that they need to sort.

- Dragging tabs around and re-docking them is unpredictable and inconsistent
    - HTML5 date pickers don't work properly/reliably
    - Needs the ability to have extensions/add-ons

etc. I have logged support/feedback entries to MS. I know they are already working on all of the above and I am positive that Edge will become a fantastic browser, but I need a better build now before I go back to it.

:)

recruit2, Jul 31, 2015
  2. BulldogXX Win User

Google Chrome won't open after upgrading to Windows 10

Uninstall Google Chrome.

Sign out of your user account.

Sign back in to your user account.

Download and install Google Chrome.

BulldogXX, Jul 31, 2015
  3. Unable to upload pictures on Facebook on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for coming back to us with the information.

Since you are using Google Chrome, it would be best on Contacting Google Chrome support team as it is not Microsoft product. I would recommend contacting your query in the Google Chrome support team for further assistance as the issue is specific to
    the Google Chrome. Visit the below link of Google Chrome support:

http://productforums.google.com/d/forum/chrome

If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

Back to Google Chrome

1. Back to Google Chrome - Similar Threads - Google Chrome

2. Why does the Windows Explorer window and/or google Chrome repeatedly after 1 in 5 restarts...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does the Windows Explorer window and/or google Chrome repeatedly after 1 in 5 restarts...: What does te Windows Explorer and /or google Chrome keep randomly 1- 5 openings reverting to a 'dark' setting when previous set at 'Light'.This has been happening for the past 14 months since receiveing a new HP Elitebook Spec: 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42...
  3. Why does the Windows Explorer window and/or google Chrome repeatedly after 1 in 5 restarts...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does the Windows Explorer window and/or google Chrome repeatedly after 1 in 5 restarts...: What does te Windows Explorer and /or google Chrome keep randomly 1- 5 openings reverting to a 'dark' setting when previous set at 'Light'.This has been happening for the past 14 months since receiveing a new HP Elitebook Spec: 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42...
  4. How to stop Google Chrome pop up ads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop Google Chrome pop up ads: Hello Community; I have an HP desktop PC with OS of windows 10 Home.Just recently, on boot up, there are pop up ads that appear on the right side of my monitor, also the ads will pop once in awhile when I am using the pc. In the top left corner of the picture is says " GOOGLE...
  5. How to stop Google Chrome pop up ads

How to stop Google Chrome pop up ads: Hello Community; I have an HP desktop PC with OS of windows 10 Home.Just recently, on boot up, there are pop up ads that appear on the right side of my monitor, also the ads will pop once in awhile when I am using the pc. In the top left corner of the picture is says " GOOGLE...
  6. How to stop Google Chrome pop up ads

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. What does Windows Explorer and /or google Chrome keep randomly 1- 5 openings reverting to a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does Windows Explorer and /or google Chrome keep randomly 1- 5 openings reverting to a...: What does te Windows Explorer and /or google Chrome keep randomly 1- 5 openings reverting to a 'dark' setting when previous set at 'Light'.This has been happening for the past 14 months since receiveing a new HP Elitebook Spec: 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42...
  8. What does Windows Explorer and /or google Chrome keep randomly 1- 5 openings reverting to a...

What does Windows Explorer and /or google Chrome keep randomly 1- 5 openings reverting to a...: What does te Windows Explorer and /or google Chrome keep randomly 1- 5 openings reverting to a 'dark' setting when previous set at 'Light'.This has been happening for the past 14 months since receiveing a new HP Elitebook Spec: 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42...
  9. What does te Windows Explorer and /or google Chrome keep randomly 1- 5 openings reverting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does te Windows Explorer and /or google Chrome keep randomly 1- 5 openings reverting...: What does te Windows Explorer and /or google Chrome keep randomly 1- 5 openings reverting to a 'dark' setting when previous set at 'Light'.This has been happening for the past 14 months since receiveing a new HP Elitebook Spec: 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42...
  10. What does te Windows Explorer and /or google Chrome keep randomly 1- 5 openings reverting...

What does te Windows Explorer and /or google Chrome keep randomly 1- 5 openings reverting...: What does te Windows Explorer and /or google Chrome keep randomly 1- 5 openings reverting to a 'dark' setting when previous set at 'Light'.This has been happening for the past 14 months since receiveing a new HP Elitebook Spec: 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hyperlink email pdf 0x800713ab