Windows 10: Back to win 7 pro

Discus and support Back to win 7 pro in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Having used win 10 since the 29 July and having had more than enough problems with errors in the event viewer and also MS trying to download another... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by no1yak, Sep 18, 2015.

1. no1yak Win User

Back to win 7 pro

Having used win 10 since the 29 July and having had more than enough problems with errors in the event viewer and also MS trying to download another update over an already activated copy of 10, I decided to return to win 7 pro. The first thing I noticed was how much faster 7 loaded and how much faster the response is under win 7 compared to 10. I know it's early days with 10 and things can only improve, but for now I will stay with my trusty win 7 pro.

:)

no1yak, Sep 18, 2015
  2. MarkGPz Win User

Win 7 OEM to 10 upgrade, will Retail key be allowed

Last question. My free Win 10 upgrade is less than 30 days old. Can I go back to my original OEM Win 7 Pro?

If so, I found a Win 7 Pro Retail copy for very cheap. Can I then use this to Retail Win 7 Pro to update my OEM Win 7 Pro, move to new machine and afterwards get free win 10 upgrade with my complete system moved ??

MarkGPz, Sep 18, 2015
  3. JonCrate Win User
    reinstalling windows 10 after hard drive crash

My PC has a Dell Liscence for Win 7 Pro and I took advantage of the free upgrade to Win 10 Pro, now after a hard drive failure, I should be able to reinstall Win 7 Pro using the liscence number Dell puts on the box, but how do I get Win 10 Pro back?

JonCrate, Sep 18, 2015
  4. Dude Win User

Back to win 7 pro

Good ole W7, sorry W10 didn't work out for you.

Thema:

Back to win 7 pro

1. Back to win 7 pro - Similar Threads - pro

2. Windows 10 Pro COA question

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro COA question: Hi, I recently purchased a copy of Windows 10 from a large (I think reputable) online retailer. I am trying to verify that I did purchase a genuine US version. The COA has this printed on it: WIN PRO 10 32-BIT/64-BIT ENGLISH USB RS I went to Microsoft's How to Tell...
  3. windows 10 pro keeps asking for reactivation everyday ..... ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 pro keeps asking for reactivation everyday ..... ?: why is windows asking e to reactivate every day even 2 or 3 times a day / please help i upgraded from 8 pro to 10 pro . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-keeps-asking-for-reactivation/4b499c94-9e2d-4f79-b4da-645ce167a86b
  4. Updraded to Windows 10 Pro -- now my windows isn't activated

Updraded to Windows 10 Pro -- now my windows isn't activated: Hi, I'm getting an activation error, 0xC004F213. It says that no product key is on my device. This happened about 1 day after I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro and turned on Bitlocker encryption. I am using an Asus UX305F, which came with Windows 8 installed. I upgraded to...
  5. I need the Realtek HD Audio Manager for my Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Version 1903, It is GONE...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need the Realtek HD Audio Manager for my Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Version 1903, It is GONE...: I need the Realtek HD Audio Manager for my Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Version 1903, It is GONE Since 1903? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-the-realtek-hd-audio-manager-for-my-windows/75a71d84-1161-4c15-9430-e8f43bb4d21f
  6. Joining Win 10 pro to domains during PC setup

Joining Win 10 pro to domains during PC setup: First off, I'm sure this has been asked before, but I couldn't seem to find the answer I was looking for in the forums, so, apologies in advance. We're standardized in Windows 7 Pro in our LAN, and are preparing to roll out new replacement PC's with Win10 Pro. My question...
  7. Surface Pro 4 problem (BSOD/driver/reinstall not working)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 4 problem (BSOD/driver/reinstall not working): So I installed a few updates to my surface pro 4 using Driver Booster, as I've used for years on my desktop and surface.. Then after around 15 updates was installed, I rebooted and then started getting lots of BSODs with "kernel security check failure" phrase, so no doubt it...
  8. Transfer purchased Windows 10 Pro with Parallels Desktop to a new MacBook

Transfer purchased Windows 10 Pro with Parallels Desktop to a new MacBook: Hi, I am currently transferring my programs to a new MacBook Pro. The transfer of my Parallels desktop license went seamless as it automatically transferred the license from the old macbook to the new one. Now I am stuck with the Windows Pro license on my old MacBook Pro. I...
  9. Windows 10 pro 1903 - deep sleep monitor wake problem

Windows 10 pro 1903 - deep sleep monitor wake problem: Hello, After the windows 10 pro 1903 update in May I am having issues when my dell e7250 system goes to deep sleep. System: E7250 Intel HD Graphics 5500 Docking Station Dell 2405FPW I have an external monitor connected to the system through a dell docking station....
  10. Windows 10 Pro ver.1809 , Domain change option gray out and not able to access network...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Pro ver.1809 , Domain change option gray out and not able to access network...: Hi , We have observed in our environment there are 10 machines are automatically disconnected from domain and mappen networked drive not accessible from the machines which earlier working fine on same machines. While mapped network drive access its shows error code...