Windows 10: Back to win 7 pro

Discus and support Back to win 7 pro in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Having used win 10 since the 29 July and having had more than enough problems with errors in the event viewer and also MS trying to download another... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by no1yak, Sep 18, 2015.

1. no1yak Win User

Back to win 7 pro

Having used win 10 since the 29 July and having had more than enough problems with errors in the event viewer and also MS trying to download another update over an already activated copy of 10, I decided to return to win 7 pro. The first thing I noticed was how much faster 7 loaded and how much faster the response is under win 7 compared to 10. I know it's early days with 10 and things can only improve, but for now I will stay with my trusty win 7 pro.

:)

no1yak, Sep 18, 2015
  2. MarkGPz Win User

Win 7 OEM to 10 upgrade, will Retail key be allowed

Last question. My free Win 10 upgrade is less than 30 days old. Can I go back to my original OEM Win 7 Pro?

If so, I found a Win 7 Pro Retail copy for very cheap. Can I then use this to Retail Win 7 Pro to update my OEM Win 7 Pro, move to new machine and afterwards get free win 10 upgrade with my complete system moved ??

MarkGPz, Sep 18, 2015
  3. JonCrate Win User
    reinstalling windows 10 after hard drive crash

My PC has a Dell Liscence for Win 7 Pro and I took advantage of the free upgrade to Win 10 Pro, now after a hard drive failure, I should be able to reinstall Win 7 Pro using the liscence number Dell puts on the box, but how do I get Win 10 Pro back?

JonCrate, Sep 18, 2015
  4. Dude Win User

Back to win 7 pro

Good ole W7, sorry W10 didn't work out for you.

Thema:

Back to win 7 pro

1. Back to win 7 pro - Similar Threads - pro

2. Upgrading to Windows 11 PRO after purchasing an OEM windows 10 PRO key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading to Windows 11 PRO after purchasing an OEM windows 10 PRO key?: Can I upgrade to Windows 11 PRO after installing an OEM windows 10 PRO key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrading-to-windows-11-pro-after-purchasing-an/c4fe2498-cc57-48fd-aa3b-94e4afb87eeb
  3. Upgrading to Windows 11 PRO after purchasing an OEM windows 10 PRO key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrading to Windows 11 PRO after purchasing an OEM windows 10 PRO key?: Can I upgrade to Windows 11 PRO after installing an OEM windows 10 PRO key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrading-to-windows-11-pro-after-purchasing-an/c4fe2498-cc57-48fd-aa3b-94e4afb87eeb
  4. Upgrading to Windows 11 PRO after purchasing an OEM windows 10 PRO key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How can I fix my Surface Pro 9?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix my Surface Pro 9?: Hey everyone!I just bought my Surface and I was setting it up. The first problem occured when I tried to change my background, it didn't accepted the picture and just went to blank black background. I tried it a few times more but every time I chose the picturefile it went...
  6. How can I fix my Surface Pro 9?

How can I fix my Surface Pro 9?: Hey everyone!I just bought my Surface and I was setting it up. The first problem occured when I tried to change my background, it didn't accepted the picture and just went to blank black background. I tried it a few times more but every time I chose the picturefile it went...
  7. Windows Pro downgraded to Home on OEM License of Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Pro downgraded to Home on OEM License of Pro: Dell OEM license for Windows 8 pro was upgraded to 11 pro a few years ago, now It's on 11 Home. I upgraded to Win 11 Pro some years ago and it's been fine. How do I go back to 11 Pro without having to reinstall? I used ShowKeyPlus and it shows installed key as Win 10 RTM Core...
  8. Windows Pro downgraded to Home on OEM License of Pro

Windows Pro downgraded to Home on OEM License of Pro: Dell OEM license for Windows 8 pro was upgraded to 11 pro a few years ago, now It's on 11 Home. I upgraded to Win 11 Pro some years ago and it's been fine. How do I go back to 11 Pro without having to reinstall? I used ShowKeyPlus and it shows installed key as Win 10 RTM Core...
  9. download the Windows Pro 11 for Workstations.iso, so apply this method of upgrade to 23H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    download the Windows Pro 11 for Workstations.iso, so apply this method of upgrade to 23H2: Does Microsoft permits/supports any way of bypass restrictions, Windows 11 Pro installation or upgrade...? I have purchased a USED PC ... from ebay... HP Z640 WORKSTATION, XEON V4, 64GB DDR4, K4200 QUADRO 4GB, TPM 1.2Has Windows 11 Pro 22H2 for Workstations version, and...
  10. download the Windows Pro 11 for Workstations.iso, so apply this method of upgrade to 23H2

download the Windows Pro 11 for Workstations.iso, so apply this method of upgrade to 23H2: Does Microsoft permits/supports any way of bypass restrictions, Windows 11 Pro installation or upgrade...? I have purchased a USED PC ... from ebay... HP Z640 WORKSTATION, XEON V4, 64GB DDR4, K4200 QUADRO 4GB, TPM 1.2Has Windows 11 Pro 22H2 for Workstations version, and...