Windows 10: Back to Win 8

Discus and support Back to Win 8 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; If I go back from Win 10 Pro and do clean install of Win 8 + 8.1 update will Win 10 self install after first reboot ?? 24704 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by rudolfo2, Sep 30, 2015.

1. rudolfo2 Win User

Back to Win 8

If I go back from Win 10 Pro and do clean install of Win 8 + 8.1 update will Win 10 self install after first reboot ??

:)

rudolfo2, Sep 30, 2015

2. Windows Defender won't start, error 0X80070246: "An error has occurred in the program during initialization"

Yes, and I' ve done a lot more to try to fix this. I reinstalled at Recovery. I need an .iso for the latest build available and MSFT mistakenly witholds them for no good reason.

Win 8 to 10, Sep 30, 2015
  3. Windows Defender won't start, error 0X80070246: "An error has occurred in the program during initialization"

Windows Defender Won't Start and Run

1) Start and Restart are grayed out in services.msc

2) I get Error Code 0X80070246: "An error has occurred in the program during initialization.

3) I don't have any other antivirus. I consider two at once poor practice.

None ot the other threads are any help and MSFT won't support this by phone without a bundle of money paid to them for shipping a broken product in the first place. I also think if you're providing feedback carefully for over a year in the Insider
    program, and the forums can't help you ought to be entitled to phone support when something is vexingly broken and you can't find a solution on the forums.

Gabe could fix these problems by providing .isos for every build.

Thanks for any help.

Thanks for any help

Win 8 to 10, Sep 30, 2015
Thema:

Back to Win 8