Windows 10: Back to Windows 10 from Linux

Discus and support Back to Windows 10 from Linux in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have installed Linux on my laptop after cleaning it completely, but I need to Install Windows 10 back on my PC. I have saved my product key. Is it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ValentinPenev, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Back to Windows 10 from Linux

I have installed Linux on my laptop after cleaning it completely, but I need to Install Windows 10 back on my PC. I have saved my product key. Is it possible to do that and how.

:)

ValentinPenev, Aug 12, 2018
  2. Silverel Win User

Guide: How to enable, use, and configure SLI on Linux.

I guess the next logical step would be to report on the performance you can get with SLI in Linux. That'd be my suggestion anyway.

Silverel, Aug 12, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 12, 2018
  4. Back to Windows 10 from Linux

Windows Subsystem Linux

Hello,

We would like to know more about the issue you're experiencing with using
    Windows Subsystem for Linux
    . Kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you developing a program, an app, or a software for Linux?
    • Is your Window 10 PC connected to a domain?
    • Are you managing a Windows Server PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Can you tell us the Version and OS build of your Windows 10 device? You can find this information by clicking the
      Start button, type About your PC, and then press
      Enter.

We need the following information in order to determine if we need to refer your concern to the
    TechNet forums or the Microsoft Developer Network (MSDN) forums.

For now, we suggest reviewing these support articles to find out if there's an issue with the installation of
    Windows Subsystem for Linux:

We'll be waiting for your response.

Devlin Sco, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

Back to Windows 10 from Linux

1. Back to Windows 10 from Linux - Similar Threads - Linux

2. Remove failed install dual boot kali linux with Windows11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove failed install dual boot kali linux with Windows11: I tried installing Kali Linux as dual boot, however there were several AMDGPU errors i could not fix, even in the recovery mode. I decided I will go for another linux as dual boot next to Windows 11 at a later stage. First I would like to remove that partition, including all...
  3. Remove failed install dual boot kali linux with Windows11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove failed install dual boot kali linux with Windows11: I tried installing Kali Linux as dual boot, however there were several AMDGPU errors i could not fix, even in the recovery mode. I decided I will go for another linux as dual boot next to Windows 11 at a later stage. First I would like to remove that partition, including all...
  4. Windows Credential Issues After Every Time I Use Linux Halo The Master Chief Collection...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Credential Issues After Every Time I Use Linux Halo The Master Chief Collection...: On my home PC I am dual booting Linux and Windows. The problem I’m experiencing is:Every time I use Linux, the next time I use Windows and try to play Halo MCC, I get an error that says “Error encountered while signing into Xbox Live” which prevents me from playing the game...
  5. Windows Credential Issues After Every Time I Use Linux Halo The Master Chief Collection...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Credential Issues After Every Time I Use Linux Halo The Master Chief Collection...: On my home PC I am dual booting Linux and Windows. The problem I’m experiencing is:Every time I use Linux, the next time I use Windows and try to play Halo MCC, I get an error that says “Error encountered while signing into Xbox Live” which prevents me from playing the game...
  6. Windows Credential Issues After Every Time I Use Linux Halo The Master Chief Collection...

7. How to install Kali Linux on VMWare Workstation

in Windows 10 News
    How to install Kali Linux on VMWare Workstation: [IMG]VMWare Workstation is a reliable platform that helps you run Kali Linux seamlessly. This opens a world of possibilities for security testing, penetration testing, and learning about cybersecurity tools and techniques. In this article, we will guide you through the...
  8. Wsl kali linux bash error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wsl kali linux bash error: i installed the kali linux using microsoft store and wsl and did everything how I am supposed to but i get this errorWslRegisterDistribution failed with error: 0x80004005 Error: 0x80004005 Unspecified error...
  9. Wsl kali linux bash error

Wsl kali linux bash error: i installed the kali linux using microsoft store and wsl and did everything how I am supposed to but i get this errorWslRegisterDistribution failed with error: 0x80004005 Error: 0x80004005 Unspecified error...
  10. How to install Kali Linux in VirtualBox

in Windows 10 News
    How to install Kali Linux in VirtualBox: [IMG]Are you interested in exploring the world of cybersecurity? Installing Kali Linux in VirtualBox is a fundamental step that offers a convenient and safe environment to do so. It is a specialized Linux distribution designed for digital forensics, penetration testing, and...