Windows 10: Back to Windows Phone 8.1

Discus and support Back to Windows Phone 8.1 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I test WIndows 10 on my Lumia 1320 but now I want to return to WP 8.1. I try the windows solution, by using Windows Recovery Tool. But the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by nathan30, Jun 24, 2015.

1. nathan30 Win User

Back to Windows Phone 8.1

Hi,

I test WIndows 10 on my Lumia 1320 but now I want to return to WP 8.1. I try the windows solution, by using Windows Recovery Tool. But the software offer me only to reinstall the same version I already have...

How I can return to WP8.1 ?

Thanks in advance
    Back to Windows Phone 8.1 [​IMG]

:)

nathan30, Jun 24, 2015
  2. dasboots Win User

Go back to windows phone 8.1

that,s for windows 10 by the way

dasboots, Jun 24, 2015
  3. kayanow2 Win User
    Go back to windows phone 8.1

My Microsoft 535 battery used to last 2 to 3 days on 8.1, on 10 it doesn't last a day and I have disabled almost everything that runs in the background. Also, when updating to 10 it has taken away the "restore to factory settings" I do not recall being warned
    about this, it's abysmal. There are also apps that you cannot uninstall and a lot of privacy issues. It's like they just don't listen.

Anyway, I have updated to the official windows 10 update and for the above reasons I want to go back to windows 8.1. When I do how will I ensure that it is activated properly.

kayanow2, Jun 24, 2015
  4. rmonroe36 Win User

I have a Lumia 635 so I don't know if this relates to your phone or not. Go to Settings > About > More Info > Reset Your Phone

Rich

rmonroe36, Jun 25, 2015
  5. nathan30 Win User
    I already do this, but it's just come back to W10...

nathan30, Jun 25, 2015
  6. rmonroe36 Win User
    rmonroe36, Jun 25, 2015
  7. nathan30 Win User
    nathan30, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Back to Windows Phone 8.1 - Similar Threads - Phone

2. If phone link is active, my airpods will connect to the computer, but no sound will come...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If phone link is active, my airpods will connect to the computer, but no sound will come...: Just to clarify, my airpods will connect through bluetooth, but when my phone is also connected through the PhoneLink app, no sound will come out of the airpods. I can only play sound through the computer's speakers. As soon as I forget my phone device in settings, the sound...
  3. If phone link is active, my airpods will connect to the computer, but no sound will come...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If phone link is active, my airpods will connect to the computer, but no sound will come...: Just to clarify, my airpods will connect through bluetooth, but when my phone is also connected through the PhoneLink app, no sound will come out of the airpods. I can only play sound through the computer's speakers. As soon as I forget my phone device in settings, the sound...
  4. my downloading speed stuck at 30mbps while on my wifi speed is 100mbps and on my phone it's...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my downloading speed stuck at 30mbps while on my wifi speed is 100mbps and on my phone it's...: my laptop is acer nitro 5 i7 12th gen and rtx 4070ti and i use wifi option and my internet speed stuck at 30mbps while on other hand on phone and other laptop i got full 100mbps speed...
  5. my downloading speed stuck at 30mbps while on my wifi speed is 100mbps and on my phone it's...

my downloading speed stuck at 30mbps while on my wifi speed is 100mbps and on my phone it's...: my laptop is acer nitro 5 i7 12th gen and rtx 4070ti and i use wifi option and my internet speed stuck at 30mbps while on other hand on phone and other laptop i got full 100mbps speed...
  6. Windows 10 - activation without phone and without internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - activation without phone and without internet connection: Hello,I would like to automate the process of activating windows without calling the center and without internet connection.So I can use a script to deploy all the devices that I have without doing this **** call.Thanks in advance,Arthur...
  7. Windows 10 - activation without phone and without internet connection

Windows 10 - activation without phone and without internet connection: Hello,I would like to automate the process of activating windows without calling the center and without internet connection.So I can use a script to deploy all the devices that I have without doing this **** call.Thanks in advance,Arthur...
  8. Windows 10 - activation without phone and without internet connection

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. In the Windows Phone emulator - hardware gyro/accelerometer controlls?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In the Windows Phone emulator - hardware gyro/accelerometer controlls?: In the Windows Phone emulator I picked up here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53424I am wonderering if there is a way to use hardware accelerometer controls as opposed to the virtual accelerometer controlls. If there is a way to feed any of this...
  10. In the Windows Phone emulator - hardware gyro/accelerometer controlls?

In the Windows Phone emulator - hardware gyro/accelerometer controlls?: In the Windows Phone emulator I picked up here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53424I am wonderering if there is a way to use hardware accelerometer controls as opposed to the virtual accelerometer controlls. If there is a way to feed any of this...