Windows 10: Back up with Window 10

Discus and support Back up with Window 10 in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Hello I have a question that I can't find the answer to. I just installed a backup with windows 10 and I chose to do the backup every day. Can you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by martintessier, Aug 4, 2020.

  1. Back up with Window 10


    Hello

    I have a question that I can't find the answer to. I just installed a backup with windows 10 and I chose to do the backup every day. Can you tell me what time the backup will be done by choosing to do it every day.

    Thank you for your response.

    :)
     
    martintessier, Aug 4, 2020
    #1
  2. Ahhzz Win User

    Windows 10 Tweaks

    Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

    Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

    • Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK


    credit to Lifehacker.
     
    Ahhzz, Aug 4, 2020
    #2
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

    DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .
     
    Monk.e83, Aug 4, 2020
    #3
  4. Nordic Win User

    Back up with Window 10

    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

    I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

    After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

    I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

    Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.
     
    Nordic, Aug 4, 2020
    #4
Thema:

Back up with Window 10

Loading...
  1. Back up with Window 10 - Similar Threads - Window

  2. Microsoft Ends Snapdragon 850 Support in Windows 11 After Version 26H2

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Ends Snapdragon 850 Support in Windows 11 After Version 26H2: Microsoft has confirmed that Windows 11 version 26H2 is the last release of Windows 11 that will support PCs powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 850 processor. The company added the notice to the Windows 11 Home and Pro page on its lifecycle website, which now states that...
  3. Microsoft Releases the Windows 11 2026 Update, Version 26H2, as a Small Enablement Package

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Releases the Windows 11 2026 Update, Version 26H2, as a Small Enablement Package: Microsoft has released the Windows 11 2026 Update, also known as Windows 11 version 26H2, as announced on September 29 in a Windows Experience Blog post by John Cable, Vice President of Product Management for Windows Servicing and Delivery. The update is available now for...
  4. Unable to locate Codex CLI binary on Windows 11

    in Windows 10 News
    Unable to locate Codex CLI binary on Windows 11: [ATTACH]You might see the message Unable to locate the Codex CLI binary when using the Codex desktop app or running it via PowerShell. In this article, we will explain what you can do to resolve this issue. ChatGPT failed to start. Unable to locate the Codex CLI binary. Set...
  5. Microsoft Confirms Windows 11 Updates Cause Black Screens After Sign-In on Some Devices

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Confirms Windows 11 Updates Cause Black Screens After Sign-In on Some Devices: Microsoft has confirmed that recent Windows 11 updates can leave some devices on a black screen after sign-in, with the desktop session failing to load, according to a new entry on the Windows release health dashboard. The issue affects Windows 11 versions 24H2, 25H2, and...
  6. Header and Footer not printing in Windows 11

    in Windows 10 News
    Header and Footer not printing in Windows 11: [ATTACH]If the Header and Footer are not printing in Windows 11, here is what you can do to fix this problem. Whether this happens when printing Word documents, PDFs, Excel spreadsheets, or PowerPoint presentations, you can use these solutions to fix it in Windows 11. Why are...
  7. Comet Browser not working, installing or opening on Windows PC

    in Windows 10 News
    Comet Browser not working, installing or opening on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Comet is one of the first AI browsers to integrate conversational search and agentic capabilities; however, many users have recently complained that they can’t install the browser on their Windows computers. Even if the installation goes through, the browser won’t...
  8. Microsoft Fixes File History Backup Failures Caused by September Windows Updates

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Fixes File History Backup Failures Caused by September Windows Updates: Microsoft has fixed a known issue that stopped the File History backup feature from working on some Windows PCs after the September 2026 security updates were installed. The fix ships in the optional KB5124010 and KB5124006 cumulative updates for Windows 11, according to...
  9. Microsoft Confirms September Windows 11 Updates Break Always On VPN Connections

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Confirms September Windows 11 Updates Break Always On VPN Connections: Microsoft has confirmed that the security updates for Windows 11 which are scheduled for September 2026 may cause Always On VPN connections to fail, leaving the affected devices unable to access corporate networks. The company mentioned the issue in a Windows release health...
  10. How to hide Name and Profile picture in Start menu on Windows 11

    in Windows 10 News
    How to hide Name and Profile picture in Start menu on Windows 11: [ATTACH]In this post, we will show you how to hide your name and profile picture in the Start menu on a Windows 11 PC. By default, when you open the Start menu in Windows 11, your account name and profile picture are visible in the bottom-left area. Now, the KB5120998 update...