Windows 10: There is no information from Microsoft , about '' Back Up Option '' from Settings

Discus and support There is no information from Microsoft , about '' Back Up Option '' from Settings in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; there is no information from Microsoft , about '' Back Up Option '' from Settings, there are all my files and I click on it it comes up as ''remove'' .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Daisy:, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Daisy: Win User

There is no information from Microsoft , about '' Back Up Option '' from Settings

there is no information from Microsoft , about '' Back Up Option '' from Settings, there are all my files and I click on it it comes up as ''remove'' . what is this all about? thanks

:)

Daisy:, Jan 6, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 10, 2020
  3. Microsoft account purchase information.

Hi Robert,

A corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why you don't see any information with all of your Microsoft games. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Sign out your account from the Windows Store. Here is how:

• Open the Store app.
    • Click/tap on the user icon, and click/tap on Microsoft account that you are currently signed in to the Store with.
    • Click/tap on the Microsoft account again.
    • Click/tap on the Sign out link.

Step 2: Reset Store cache. Follow the steps below:

• Press the Win+R keys to open the Run dialog.
    • Type WSReset.exe, and click/tap on OK.

Note: The WS tool resets the Windows Store without changing account settings or deleting installed apps.
    • The Store and a command prompt will now open without any message. The command prompt will automatically close when the Store cache has been reset.

Step 3: Sign in your account to the Windows Store.

• Open the Store app.
    • Click/tap on the user icon, and click/tap on Sign in.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post back anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Jan 10, 2020
  4. There is no information from Microsoft , about '' Back Up Option '' from Settings

Microsoft Moves Taskbar Options To Settings In Redstone

Microsoft Moves Taskbar Options To Settings In Redstone
    By Barry Richards -
    February 25, 2016

More specifically, Windows 10 build 14271, which is the latest version of the Redstone preview that we have to.
    It moves further towards the ultimate retirement of the Control Panel.

The desktop one, that is.

Classic as it is, the Settings app is where the action is at in Windows 10 — as more and more options are being moved to this universal application. Redstone has just taken it one step further, and if this trend holds, we could see a range of new options part of Settings by the time this update for the OS arrives.

As noted, the latest version that Microsoft released moves the taskbar configuration options from the desktop Control Panel to Settings.

Take another big step towards this change.

Read more at Source

Microsoft Moves Taskbar Options To Settings In Redstone - Windows 10 News and Updates

hTconeM9user, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

There is no information from Microsoft , about '' Back Up Option '' from Settings

1. There is no information from Microsoft , about '' Back Up Option '' from Settings - Similar Threads - information Microsoft Option

2. Back Up: Seeking information about Windows File History and/or third-party alternatives

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Back Up: Seeking information about Windows File History and/or third-party alternatives: Hello! I use a service to backup my data in Windows 10 to the Cloud but want to supplement this by transferring files, regularly and in an orderly fashion to an external HDD. My previous experiences with this seemingly simple task have been a bit problematic. I have bought...
  3. Back Up: Seeking information about Windows File History and/or third-party alternatives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Back Up: Seeking information about Windows File History and/or third-party alternatives: Hello! I use a service to backup my data in Windows 10 to the Cloud but want to supplement this by transferring files, regularly and in an orderly fashion to an external HDD. My previous experiences with this seemingly simple task have been a bit problematic. I have bought...
  4. Back Up: Seekinf information about Windows File History and/or third-party alternatives

Back Up: Seekinf information about Windows File History and/or third-party alternatives: Hello! I use a service to backup my data in Windows 10 to the Cloud but want to supplement this by transferring files, regularly and in an orderly fashion to an external HDD. My previous experiences with this seemingly simple task have been a bit problematic. I have bought...
  5. Security Information Deleted from Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Security Information Deleted from Microsoft Account: Microsoft Support Team,I am reaching out to you because I recently discovered that my security information has been deleted from my Microsoft account. As a result, I am concerned that my account may be at risk of unauthorized access and would like your assistance in reviewing...
  6. Security Information Deleted from Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security Information Deleted from Microsoft Account: Microsoft Support Team,I am reaching out to you because I recently discovered that my security information has been deleted from my Microsoft account. As a result, I am concerned that my account may be at risk of unauthorized access and would like your assistance in reviewing...
  7. Back Up from other Disk

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Back Up from other Disk: Hello there, I have 2 partitions on my hard drive actually (C and D). All administrative stuff are stored on the C and games on the D. However, due to excessive slowness of the pc to open every application, I want to reboot my laptop (but by keeping all files). Nevertheless,...
  8. Backing up OneDrive 'from the cloud'

Backing up OneDrive 'from the cloud': I'm trying to find a way that I can backup from OneDrive's web endpoints to another Cloud resource. Most of the resources I've been able to find, depend on having access to OneDrive installed on a local PC and backing up from there. My home computer of choice, doesn't have a...
  9. Back-up options

Back-up options: Greetings I'm new to Windows. what is the best cloud back up system? cheers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/back-up-options/83429d9a-6436-4fb3-843e-74696a222aa6"
  10. Pop up about virus alert from Microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pop up about virus alert from Microsoft: Pop up on my computer stating virus alert from Microsoft this computer is blocked. It’s telling me audibly that people are stealing my account numbers and passwords and Facebook information and I am to call the toll-free number for them to give me him them to send me a...