Windows 10: Back up

Discus and support Back up in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I have 2 laptops, both using Win 10 Can I use Win 10 backup app to enable me to back up both laptops to one external hard drive? 31923 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by carrotmuseum, Nov 28, 2015.

1. Back up

I have 2 laptops, both using Win 10

Can I use Win 10 backup app to enable me to back up both laptops to one external hard drive?

:)

carrotmuseum, Nov 28, 2015

2. SMS back-up - how to do sms back up

Have to restore one year SMS. I hope it helps me. I already had SMS back-up enabled in my lumia720

Shivnerul07, Nov 28, 2015
  3. SMS back-up - how to do sms back up

I want to format(reset) my phone. Hence i want complete back-up of my sms which i don't want to lose. Please reply how to do it.

i am using Lumia 720 since 14-15 months

Shivnerul07, Nov 28, 2015
  4. Edwin New Member

Back up

The first backup will probably get overwritten by the second one.

Edwin, Nov 28, 2015
  5. philc43 Win User
    I think W10 will create a new folder for the second machine to avoid the overwrite problem. This certainly happens for my system image backups.

philc43, Nov 28, 2015
  6. Edwin New Member
    You're most likely correct! *Redface

Edwin, Nov 28, 2015
  7. RolandJS Win User
    Macrium Reflect [free or pro] will probably do a better, more assured, job than Windows internal backup/restore.

RolandJS, Nov 28, 2015
  8. davidhk Win User

Back up

The Windows 10 built-in backup program will create separate folder for each computer.
    When backup starts, it will look for the appropriate folder first before it begins.

I used to have 4 OS backups in a 1 TB external hard drive.

davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Back up