Windows 10: Backgammon in Windows 10 store

Discus and support Backgammon in Windows 10 store in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Does anyone know of a backgammon game that will allow you to roll your own dice and tell the AI what it rolled? It seems like the games I download make... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by alkaufmann, Feb 20, 2017.

1. Backgammon in Windows 10 store

Does anyone know of a backgammon game that will allow you to roll your own dice and tell the AI what it rolled? It seems like the games I download make series of unbelievable rolls.

:)

alkaufmann, Feb 20, 2017
  2. sevkartal Win User

Windows 10 control panel is not showing installed game app

I install "The Backgammon" game from MS Store, why this app is not showing in the Windows 10 control panel?

sevkartal, Feb 20, 2017
  3. TopThis Win User
    Backgammon not loading In windows 10.

my backgammon keeps loading and loading In windows 10 and loading, what gives

Original Title: backgammon

TopThis, Feb 20, 2017
Thema:

Backgammon in Windows 10 store

1. Backgammon in Windows 10 store - Similar Threads - Backgammon store

2. W10 1803 - Corrupt Store - Upgrades = Explorer Not Responding - HW OK

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10 1803 - Corrupt Store - Upgrades = Explorer Not Responding - HW OK: Hello All, I am a very experienced desktop technician, but I have ran into a troublesome problem on a HP laptop I have not had any luck with saving the current installation. I am attempting to keep this persons OS and Data in tact without doing a full reinstall and I have...
  3. Cannot add payment method (mobile device) to Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot add payment method (mobile device) to Microsoft Store: When I try to add payment through a mobile device as a payment method in Microsoft Store, the app tells me to try again. I have tried numerous times, I have checked whether my mobile operator supports this, I have checked whether my mobile number is accurate—to no avail. I am...
  4. I cannot remove devices from the Microsoft Store Devices webpage - the page loads briefly...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot remove devices from the Microsoft Store Devices webpage - the page loads briefly...: Whenever I try to access the Microsoft Store Devices page (https://account.microsoft.com/devices/content) the page loads briefly showing devices and then gives me the "sorry, something went wrong" error message. I went through online chat support, and they were able to...
  5. how to activate statistics in backgammon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to activate statistics in backgammon: how I may activate statistics in backgammon? all the values in the game remain always at the value of "99999" [moved from German forums] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-activate-statistics-in-backgammon/1282b763-9de8-4a42-8fe1-2016224fa7ee
  6. Cannot load Backgammon

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot load Backgammon: For the past week, I have not been able to load the backgammon game on my PC. The message I get is "the page has taken too long to load" - what can I do to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-load-backgammon/94e1e999-f4e5-45e6-8a0b-99a4572a5ad6
  7. Internet backgammon not working, server apparently down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet backgammon not working, server apparently down: When I try to play Internet Backgammon I get the following error message: A network error occurred while communication with the game server. Error Code: 0x80041004 It would appear that the games server is down again, as it was about a year ago. Could someone please...
  8. MSN Backgammon free

in Windows 10 Customization
    MSN Backgammon free: I can't play with real players any more. It keeps cutting out as soon as I have a player, but can play with the computer only.. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-backgammon-free/ee9e4d5d-195e-41fa-9632-bd8c0f1f42e5
  9. MSN backgammon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSN backgammon: I play backgammon on a regular basis and I am finding that MSN adjusting my scores without me even playing a game! I am tired of MSN manipulating the games and assume that all of the high scores are bogus as I am not allowed to progress beyond a certain threshold. I have...
  10. GNU Backgammon not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GNU Backgammon not working: I have a 5(?) year old HP Pavilion laptop that had Vista which I upgraded to 7 and now to 10. I have always used GNU Backgammon and love it. Unfortunately I cannot get it to work with 10. I have tried different downloads but they all have the same problem. When I click on it,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. msn backgammon windows 10

2. gnu backgammon windows 10

3. internet backgammon windows 10

4. microsoft store backgammon for windows 10