Windows 10: Background Apps Annoying

Discus and support Background Apps Annoying in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; howdy since the latest insider preview evaluation copy build 14251.rs1 release 160124-1059 store and pc settings are in background, i use stardock... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by DR3WST3R, Feb 20, 2016.

1. DR3WST3R Win User

Background Apps Annoying

howdy since the latest insider preview evaluation copy build 14251.rs1 release 160124-1059 store and pc settings are in background, i use stardock objectdock and god knows how many times a day i get a blue question mark, on clicking it i get store then pc settings, never had the issue before the update and its dam annoying now
    https://i.imgur.com/50nVpvG.png
    https://i.imgur.com/TJLoPYH.png
    any help on stopping this very annoying activation, also all background apps are disabled, cheers

:)

DR3WST3R, Feb 20, 2016

2. annoying background music

Ok, give it a go and let us know if it works or not and we can explore more options.

Andre Da Costa, Feb 20, 2016
  3. MarthaP1 Win User
    annoying background music

Thank you! I will let you know if it works out. I'm pretty much computer illiterate, but your directions seem specific and easy enough to follow...fingers crossed.

I have a lenova 12.5 ultra slim lap top if that makes a difference.

Best regards,

Martha Pfeifer

MarthaP1, Feb 20, 2016
  4. swarfega Win User

Background Apps Annoying

You can go to Settings App
    search for background
    click on let apps run in the background

Scroll through the list to see if they're listed there.

swarfega, Feb 20, 2016
  5. DR3WST3R Win User
    thanks for reply but as i already sead been there and all are off but as pic shows soon as inactivity on pc ? appears in objectdock and its store and pc settings, i want it stopping, i wanted to remove store via powershell but no explanation says why its NOT RECOMMENDED to delete, i dont want it, need it or ever used it or ever will. cheers

DR3WST3R, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Background Apps Annoying

1. Background Apps Annoying - Similar Threads - Background Apps Annoying

2. Why windows always update in background that's is annoying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why windows always update in background that's is annoying: Please Microsoft make notif when update windows That's is annoying if you always do in background My ping is jumping bro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-windows-always-update-in-background-thats-is/a5a2df3b-9a7d-470d-b169-4c68fa261e9e
  3. Why windows always update in background that's is annoying

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why windows always update in background that's is annoying: Please Microsoft make notif when update windows That's is annoying if you always do in background My ping is jumping bro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-windows-always-update-in-background-thats-is/a5a2df3b-9a7d-470d-b169-4c68fa261e9e
  4. Annoying Cortana app

Annoying Cortana app: I cannot remove, stop, uninstall, deactivate Cortana incessantly popping up. even my shredit software cant remove it. It is like a virus. why does it keep popping up and how can i stop it?...
  5. Apps in background

Apps in background: Hello, I am trying to stop Messenger app Facebook working in the background. I did disable the app in the list of "Background apps" in the settings. After that I restarted the computer also, but still I receive notifications from the app when someone writes me on Facebook...
  6. Annoying desktop background pictures that cannot be deleted

in Windows 10 Customization
    Annoying desktop background pictures that cannot be deleted: This is a long-term, annoying problem. Have a couple of folders for desktop background pictures that used to work as a slideshow on the desktop. For a couple of months now, unknown pictures that I never would have chosen pop up as the background. Posted this issue before...
  7. Annoying Background and windows processes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Annoying Background and windows processes: How to stop these running processes? They ate my 20% memory. Please help what to do. I also tried to turn them off in the settings but nothing happen...
  8. Background apps

Background apps: Some background apps appear even when turned off the only thing that stop them from appearing is disable superfetch or to open the apps and close them or end them from task manager. Is there are way I can stop these apps from appearing in task manager? 48841
  9. Annoying win 10 background traffic

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Annoying win 10 background traffic: Hi, Very often my PC is not responding to anything because of excessive background traffic by edge.net servers. Nothing works. Is there any way to turn that off for good? Thanks, Ed 78822
  10. Annoying background images after installation

in Windows 10 Support
    Annoying background images after installation: -I get an annoying back ground "blink". It is a picture of a computer screen that blinks on and off every few seconds. 17142