Windows 10: Background Color in 10122

Discus and support Background Color in 10122 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; As far as I can remember, I have been able to set the desktop background color a dark value of most colors. I usually use a dark navy blue or green.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JJG10, May 20, 2015.

1. JJG10 Win User

Background Color in 10122

As far as I can remember, I have been able to set the desktop background color a dark value of most colors. I usually use a dark navy blue or green. 10122 allows me to only choose much lighter pastel colors which are much bright for these tired old eyes. Is there any way to get colors I am used to?

Thank you.

:)

JJG10, May 20, 2015

2. Screen background color without light one!

Hello all:

I am favouring light green/blue color as my screen background. in w10 there are only 24 dark colors for background to select. Where is light color for background?

Besides, below the 24-background-color, some time there is an extra white color, but not always. where does the white color to hide sometime. --- Zhao

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

HonglinZhao, May 20, 2015
  3. suat.cini Win User
    Why are right-click menu background colors different ?

Start button right-click menu background color: Black / Dark color

Taskbar right-click background color: Black / Dark color

Desktop right-click background color: White / Light color

Can we make all right-click menu background colors the same ? Black / Dark color, for example.

Below screenshot shows the three right-click menus together. The menus are shot at different times but put together for easy comparison.

Background Color in 10122 [​IMG]

suat.cini, May 20, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hello JJG10,

If you like, a workaround would be to create a solid color image in mspaint with the color you wanted, and use that image for your desktop background. *Smile

Brink, May 20, 2015
  5. JJG10 Win User
    YES! Thank you very much.

JJG10, May 20, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Background Color in 10122 - Similar Threads - Background Color 10122

2. colors of background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    colors of background: I don't have any idea what I did. The background right now is black. So is the taskbar, desktop, etc. There are still icons showing, but I have tried all the settings ideas and it doesn't change it back to the white background that it used to have and the blue taskbar, plus...
  3. colors of background

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    colors of background: I don't have any idea what I did. The background right now is black. So is the taskbar, desktop, etc. There are still icons showing, but I have tried all the settings ideas and it doesn't change it back to the white background that it used to have and the blue taskbar, plus...
  4. background color

in Windows 10 Customization
    background color: I went to settings, background, I chose a photo and that works. However I accidently chose a background color. In settings I see Label Background, below it shows my photo and a layout of the start menu over it. below it has choices of picture, solid color or slideshow- I...
  5. Background color

Background color: My computer turned to black as a background. When I go to aol, the background is also black. I could change the desktop back, but nothing else. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-color/31a04a34-2b5e-42ef-948f-94ce8383f271
  6. background color

background color: my screen has changed to a black background for games etc and I wish to turn it back to white. How? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-color/0e685942-3818-49bb-bd2b-fae2c3eff17a
  7. background colors

background colors: A couple days ago, when Windows 10 performed its automatic update, I was left with the color of my backgrounds all black. I want my taskbar black, my desktop a picture and all other backgrounds white. I was able to get the picture back on the desktop BUT, I cannot have the...
  8. Background color

Background color: I somehow managed to change my background color to black. Not Good. New to 10. Don't know how I made change; therefore, I am unable to find out how to change it to something else. Somehow changed color on front first page to color I wanted on every page there after....
  9. background color

background color: How do I go back to default background color? I played around and pushed the wrong buttons and it is a mess. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-color/4356bbb0-f945-4328-899c-6a45f00714e4
  10. Background Color

Background Color: My background color is black. How can I switch to white? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-color/cbb11878-5a0e-4174-b041-b2ba13daa4b7