Windows 10: Background colors are limited. Change them?

Discus and support Background colors are limited. Change them? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The Win 10 background colors are very limited, I want a dark blue background. Is there a way to change that? 10478 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PickyBiker, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Background colors are limited. Change them?

The Win 10 background colors are very limited, I want a dark blue background. Is there a way to change that?

:)

PickyBiker, Jul 30, 2015

2. can i grid my apps instead of a list (running w8 nokia 720)

We only have the list view then once you get 45+ apps (or so), then the alpha index appears.

No, background color is limited to dark or light.

This should explain what you need to know:

Change accent color or background theme

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/how-to/wp8/start/change-accent-color-or-background-theme

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Dj Nico Win User
    Change application background color window 10

I used to change "Window" for all windows's backgrounds.

Dj Nico, Jul 30, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Background colors are limited. Change them?

Hello PickyBiker, and welcome to Ten Forums.

If you like, as a workaround, you could create a solid color image the same size as your screen resolution in mspaint.exe with the color you wanted, then change the desktop background to use this solid color image file. *Smile

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...dows-10-a.html

Brink, Jul 30, 2015
  5. Yeah! That should work... Thanks!!!

PickyBiker, Jul 30, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Background colors are limited. Change them?

1. Background colors are limited. Change them? - Similar Threads - Background colors are

2. Change Folder Background colors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change Folder Background colors: How do I change the 'Folder Background colors' to something other than bright white?Very irritating to eyes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-folder-background-colors/b42adbd7-01cc-4b17-b5df-727d9e3ceba7
  3. How to change background color

How to change background color: After an update my monitor screen background is black. Please, how do I get it back to blue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-background-color/5a9318c0-ed33-42e3-afe9-a51694422db2
  4. background color change on email

background color change on email: this is a question about changing the background screen. I was able to change my Samsung computer main background but my email and others are black. How do I change the background color on my email and other applications? thanks in advance...
  5. Change of Notepad Background Color

Change of Notepad Background Color: How do I change my Notepad Color in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-of-notepad-background-color/7c5c2ed0-74ec-4b0e-b2d8-b506cacf220f
  6. changing background colors

in Browsers and Email
    changing background colors: I tried to introduce myself in the introductions thread but it was closed. My name is Bev, been here a while but never posted but I need some help. I redid windown 10 on Sunday but can't seem to get the black color off chrome start page. I know it's something with...
  7. Change app background color

Change app background color: I've been able to change most of the colors (Active & Inactive Title Bar, etc.) using Superfly's S.M.A.C.C. However, I'd like to change the background of certain apps, whose background always seems white. e.g. I notice that when I start Calculator, it flashes blue, then turns...
  8. Toolbar background color change

Toolbar background color change: My toolbar background color has changed to a sick shade of pink color. This color is also the background in other programs. I have no idea of what changed it or how it came about. Can this color be customized/changed back to the default? 43840
  9. Changing background color of taskbar

Changing background color of taskbar: New windows 10 installation; background color of taskbar is ugly black, and can't figure out how to change it. Any suggestions? 22356
  10. WORD - changing background color

in Microsoft Office and 365
    WORD - changing background color: Is it possible to change the background color in Word? Not the color of the document itself but the color of the screen that surrounds it. I seem to recall this was possible in Word 2010, but I can't seem to figure out how to do this -- if at all -- in Word 2016. 71575