Windows 10: Background logo

Discus and support Background logo in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can someone please help me get rid of the white squares from this picture so i can use it as my desktop background? [img] 80673 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Cerawy, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Cerawy Win User

Background logo

Can someone please help me get rid of the white squares from this picture so i can use it as my desktop background?

Background logo [​IMG]

:)

Cerawy, Mar 31, 2017

2. Windows 10 does not apply background color set by GPO

Since we upgraded our workstation to Windows 10 the background color we set using Group Policy doesn't work. It works on Windows 7 machines fine but Windows 10 doesn't appear to respect this setting. We are trying to set the background color to white and
    show our logo, the logo shows fine but the background is black on Windows 10 computers.

TrentQueen- [O365], Mar 31, 2017
  3. Question about Display Settings

I just updated my laptop to Windows10 and I didn't know if it was possible to change the background where you actually type in your password. Since the update, my lock screen has stayed the same, but when I hit enter to type in my password, it changes
    to a dark blue background with the Windows logo. Any advice on how to customize or change the logo??

JessicaP75, Mar 31, 2017
  4. Background logo

What is your resolution?

Josey Wales, Mar 31, 2017
  5. Background logo [​IMG]

Background logo [​IMG]

The image is 1920 x 1080

6. WOT
    WOT Win User
    What picture? Is the image at least as large as your screen size?

7. The one that looks like a wallpaper is 1920 x 1080. the Orb is a 512 PNG. He never replied what is resolution was so I just used a standard size.

8. Berton Win User

Background logo

I tried it on my 1440x900 screen, looks good.

Berton, Mar 31, 2017
  9. WOT
    WOT Win User
    Did I miss something? The OP said he was using "this" picture but I don't see "his" picture? Now, I realize I am new so maybe I need to do something special to view "his" picture?

Regards,

10. Edwin New Member
    Click on the word this, it's highlighted in blue which means it's a link.

Edwin, Mar 31, 2017
  11. WOT
    WOT Win User
    Wow, thank you Edwin, I must be color blind because I did not notice the difference in color.

12. Berton Win User
    I had to look a couple of times before I caught it so don't feel too bad. I don't find myself "too" old at 37, for the 40th time.

Berton, Mar 31, 2017
  13. Cerawy Win User

Background logo

I completely forgot about this thread because there has been so many issues with windows, thanks josey wales that solved it.

Cerawy, Jul 7, 2017
  14. Cerawy Win User
    I found a better version of the logo with the right size that i have posted in my original post, but when i click on it to set it as desktop background, theres a white square background.. anyone know how to get rid of that?

Cerawy, Mar 15, 2018
  15. Cerawy Win User
    also it seems that if i set it as desktop background straight from firefox, it messes with the picture quality.. but if i save it on my computer first and click on it to use it as my desktop background the quality is better.. what gives?

Cerawy, Mar 15, 2018
Thema:

Background logo

1. Background logo - Similar Threads - Background logo

2. my logos and background are super low res

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my logos and background are super low res: I have no idea why this happens any advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-logos-and-background-are-super-low-res/f9150b86-8934-452e-96f7-fafadc730e5a
  3. my logos and background are super low res

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my logos and background are super low res: I have no idea why this happens any advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-logos-and-background-are-super-low-res/f9150b86-8934-452e-96f7-fafadc730e5a
  4. How do I Remove the Microsoft logo that sits right in the middle of my desktop background?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I Remove the Microsoft logo that sits right in the middle of my desktop background?: It doesn't matter what background I choose, whether it's a theme or picture. It hasn't always been there. Maybe I hit a keyboard combination by mistake? I of course shut down and restarted with no luck Thank you!...
  5. How do I Remove the Microsoft logo that sits right in the middle of my desktop background?

How do I Remove the Microsoft logo that sits right in the middle of my desktop background?: It doesn't matter what background I choose, whether it's a theme or picture. It hasn't always been there. Maybe I hit a keyboard combination by mistake? I of course shut down and restarted with no luck Thank you!...
  6. Is the Cortana logo on it’s a white background newer than the one with a blue background?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is the Cortana logo on it’s a white background newer than the one with a blue background?: As the title says is the logo with a white background newer than the one with a blue logo? submitted by /u/DueOscar1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/uw5wkf/is_the_cortana_logo_on_its_a_white_background/
  7. Create an logo watermark on a desktop background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Create an logo watermark on a desktop background: I want to make my company logo on the Windows desktop that not hide apps from me meaning it will be like the desktop background, and it shuld be in any situation on the background, and automatically in every time i turn on the computer. And I should be able to stop displaying...
  8. Create an logo watermark on a desktop background

Create an logo watermark on a desktop background: I want to make my company logo on the Windows desktop that not hide apps from me meaning it will be like the desktop background, and it shuld be in any situation on the background, and automatically in every time i turn on the computer. And I should be able to stop displaying...
  9. Create an logo watermark on a desktop background

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Windows stuck on loading black background, white windows logo and little dots coming and...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows stuck on loading black background, white windows logo and little dots coming and...: Hello, I was following the instructions to wipe my computer clean and send it in for repair foundhere from Microsoft on my Surface Laptop three, but it has been stuck on the loading screen for over 24 hours with no sign of progress. I have tried restarting it a few time...