Windows 10: background pic changes when logging in on different PC with same email

Discus and support background pic changes when logging in on different PC with same email in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I noticed if i change the background pic on a win 10 pc where I am logged in with my email account. Then I log into a different win 10 pc with my... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by sdowney717, Aug 21, 2015.

1. background pic changes when logging in on different PC with same email

I noticed if i change the background pic on a win 10 pc where I am logged in with my email account.
    Then I log into a different win 10 pc with my email account, the background image changes to match the first pc.

So how much of personalization will follow along from the one to the other?

:)

sdowney717, Aug 21, 2015
  2. TeeBee97 Win User

Windows 10 Version 1709-Blank Lock Screen

Sorry, maybe I've been a bit confusing but on a whole I think we were referring to the same definitions.

With your definitions and setting to OFF:

Lock screen: Background pic is shown

Log-in screen: Background pic disappears and becomes blue.

Setting to ON:

Lock screen: Background pic is shown

Log-in screen: Background pic is shown

(Atleast when it works as it should - before resetting the computer both the lock screen and the log-in screen could become blue, and when logged in my background was shown again in the way it should).

Thank you too!

TeeBee97, Aug 21, 2015
  3. ma_946 Win User
    Slideshow Photos

When I open the folder with my pics in it for the slide show, it is empty. When I open the same folder to just select a single background pic, all my pics are there. They are all JPEG. I am not sure why I can't use them for the slideshow. Do they need
    to be a different type?

ma_946, Aug 21, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

background pic changes when logging in on different PC with same email

Brink, Aug 21, 2015
Thema:

background pic changes when logging in on different PC with same email

1. background pic changes when logging in on different PC with same email - Similar Threads - background pic changes

2. Different email same Microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Different email same Microsoft account: I changed my email in my Microsoft account, and now i cant log in to my laptop. Cant find the option to change the user or email in the start screen before singing in. I tried the option of reseting the password in the laptop but it goes back to the old user when i have to...
  3. Different email same Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Different email same Microsoft account: I changed my email in my Microsoft account, and now i cant log in to my laptop. Cant find the option to change the user or email in the start screen before singing in. I tried the option of reseting the password in the laptop but it goes back to the old user when i have to...
  4. Different email same Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Different accounts on the same pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Different accounts on the same pc: Hi guys! So my sister and I share a desktop computer that we just bought. We both have our own accounts and they're admin accounts. I was wondering if there is a way that we can't access to each other's stuff (programs, documents, photos). Something like having "two" separate...
  6. background color change on email

in Windows 10 Customization
    background color change on email: this is a question about changing the background screen. I was able to change my Samsung computer main background but my email and others are black. How do I change the background color on my email and other applications? thanks in advance...
  7. Background PICS

Background PICS: I want to make background pictures change more often than the system allows me to set. For example, every 30 seconds but I can set a minimum of 1 minute. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-pics/846bcc64-5534-4f27-bd51-8df6deb05ceb
  8. laptop background pic appearing on another pc?

laptop background pic appearing on another pc?: A bit of a weird one, ive got a nice cyberpunk background pic on my work laptop, come home tonight booted up my gaming pc and the back ground pic has appeared on my desktop background? the pic is not on my gaming pc so how has that happened? regards. 130507
  9. Desktop backgrounds on different machines changing to be the same

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Desktop backgrounds on different machines changing to be the same: Recently I noticed that the desktop backgrounds of my secondary machines have started changing to match my primary machine. This doesn't work well because I have multiple monitors on my primary machine and single monitors on my secondary machines. I use the same Microsoft...
  10. Same pdf layout differ on different PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Same pdf layout differ on different PC: Sorry. Will post again after thoroughly checking 83099