Windows 10: Background picture in slide show does not change

Discus and support Background picture in slide show does not change in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Under the setting/personalisation/background picture/slide show, the picture does not change. I have put change the picture every 30 minutes, but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DeepakMukerjee, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Background picture in slide show does not change

Under the setting/personalisation/background picture/slide show, the picture does not change. I have put change the picture every 30 minutes, but it does not change. How shell I make it work? I am using windows 10.

:)

DeepakMukerjee, Aug 21, 2018

2. slide show

Hey,

Use the following steps:

Navigate to Settings>Personalize>Background

Under background,

In the drop down list select Slide show.

hope it helps.

Sumit Dhiman2, Aug 21, 2018
  3. no settings for background picture change

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

Try the below steps and check if are able to change the background:

• Right click on the blank space of desktop.
    • Click on Personalize.
    • Under Background option, you may select or
      browse
      the image for the background. You may also change the Solid color as well as
      Slide show.
    • Close the Window and check if the changed background appears on the desktop.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Aug 21, 2018
  4. Background picture in slide show does not change

background (wallpaper) seems to be hung

I see on my background a picture from a series of pictures I wanted for a slide show. Went to Settings/Personalization/Backgrond and followed the steps once upon a time and I think it worked? Anyway, now the app appears to be hung and I don't know how to get it working. I've tried going through the settings and can change the background (behind the slideshow) color but nothing else. I found your forum and tried many of the ideas suggested to no avail. Can someone suggest how to get it working again?

hustlinghare, Aug 21, 2018
Thema:

Background picture in slide show does not change

1. Background picture in slide show does not change - Similar Threads - Background picture slide

2. Change Time and Shuffle Background Slide Show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Time and Shuffle Background Slide Show: I'd like to have the images for my wallpaper slide show change every 10 seconds. I used to be able to do this in Windows10, but haven't been able to do this in Windows 11. I tried doing the search I used previously, but it only brought me to the standard personalization page,...
  3. Change Time and Shuffle Background Slide Show

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change Time and Shuffle Background Slide Show: I'd like to have the images for my wallpaper slide show change every 10 seconds. I used to be able to do this in Windows10, but haven't been able to do this in Windows 11. I tried doing the search I used previously, but it only brought me to the standard personalization page,...
  4. Background Slide Show only partially showing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Background Slide Show only partially showing: Hi! I have just recently been trying to create a slide show for my desktop background, but only some of the photos will show, and before the certain photos that won't show wont respond to any action with the 'next desktop background' or 'personalize'. After waiting a while...
  5. Changing pictures background

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing pictures background: Hello guys, I‘ve recently changed my background picture on Windows (the one that shows up when logging in) and I regret it because I loved the nice, scenic pictures that changed every now and then. How can I get it back to that diashow of pictures that windows selects? Thx in...
  6. Can't change the background slide show in Windows 10

Can't change the background slide show in Windows 10: I recently changed my background screen saver slide show, and I selected a folder on a portable HDM. But now I'm finding I can't change it to anything else. If I select "Picture" in the Personalization, it appears to take it but nothing changes. If I change the folder,...
  7. Slide show with pictures and videos

Slide show with pictures and videos: How do I get videos to play automatically in a slide show on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slide-show-with-pictures-and-videos/faa23895-9b40-4a1c-9fd7-91f719e2d418
  8. Show picture's filename in background slide show

Show picture's filename in background slide show: This Q was asked sometime ago around the time of W7 and XP. Anyone got a solution for W10? The background slide show is a great feature, I've set my laptop to pick every 10 minutes a random photo from the hundreds that are in my pictures library. Is it possible to see the...
  9. How to prevent Windows 10 changing back Slide Show to Picture in personalizing Background?

How to prevent Windows 10 changing back Slide Show to Picture in personalizing Background?: I downloaded a set of 10 pictures on my WX PC. Then I saw one of the pictures set as Background. I set it back to Slide Show; after some background images (my Background is set to change pictures every minute) it changed back to that one of the 10 pictures. No matter what I...
  10. win 10 background slide show

win 10 background slide show: I used to be able to select FOLDER And the slide show would include that folder plus all its sub-directories. but not now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/win-10-background-slide-show/7cc25543-c455-491f-9a0e-09499412bf0e