Windows 10: Background prosess "Task Manager"??

Discus and support Background prosess "Task Manager"?? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I know that my windows do not have some processes in the background that in the end do not build up some bad programs that will end the life of... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MorganLind, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Background prosess "Task Manager"??

How do I know that my windows do not have some processes in the background that in the end do not build up some bad programs that will end

the life of my Hp comuter??

:)

MorganLind, Aug 22, 2018

2. Background tasks no-longer running

So I've now got my background tasks working again with the help of people at the WPCentral forum. They advised that I uninstall apps that can use background tasks, whether those tasks are enabled or not. The theory is that Windows Phone has some kind of
    issue with there being too many apps installed that register the use of background tasks and that disabling the background tasks does not help.

So here's what I did:

• Go to settings --> swipe left --> background tasks --> advanced.
    • Make a list of all of the apps installed that can run background tasks.
    • Uninstall as many of those apps as possible. In my case, I had quite a few apps that I actually rarely use.
    • Restart the phone.
    That's it. The background tasks for the apps I actually want to be able to run then just started running again. One person in the thread suggested you can also work around the problem by careful configuration of each app to disable background operations
    you don't actually want, without having to uninstall them.

For more detail you can see the WPCentral forum thread here:
    http://forums.wpcentral.com/windows-phone-8/240483-background-tasks-no-longer-running.html

Benjamin Brereton, Aug 22, 2018
  3. beaconray Win User
    Background tasks

I am using nokia lumia 800.

No background tasks, only home screen, seen when press and hold "Back" arrow.

Then i go into settings > applications, tap "background tasks", tap "advanced"...shows a list of apps.

Question: Are there background tasks actively running?

beaconray, Aug 22, 2018
  4. Background prosess "Task Manager"??

where is task manager in windows phone

First of all i love windows, <3

but

I want to ask where is task manager in windows phone :-(.

A task manager is very helpful and important app (as in windows pc).

If android and ios can provide an app similar to task manager then why not in windows phone.

I want to suggest you to build a task manager app which should show the following info

• list of all running apps
    • Info about cpu usage and Ram usage (just like in windows pc)
    • A button which says close all apps . Because i don't want to close all apps one by one
    • Processes running in background.
    • Network information (like in windows pc)
    so Microsoft, are you planning to build an like this Background prosess "Task Manager"?? :) .

Waiting for your answer

Gyan Parkash, Aug 22, 2018
Thema:

Background prosess "Task Manager"??

1. Background prosess "Task Manager"?? - Similar Threads - Background prosess Task

2. task manager has black background

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    task manager has black background: The text in it is unreadable. I've already tried changing the color mode in settings but nothing changed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-has-black-background/cad1db92-6aaa-42af-a231-bc372361588d
  3. task manager has black background

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    task manager has black background: The text in it is unreadable. I've already tried changing the color mode in settings but nothing changed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-has-black-background/cad1db92-6aaa-42af-a231-bc372361588d
  4. task manager has black background

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Why is the task manager appearing on the background on windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the task manager appearing on the background on windows 11?: Sometimes an app just stop working on windows, that's normal, and when this happens, and I cannot close the app within it or with shortcuts like alt+f4 and things like that, i could always count on using ctrl+alt+delete and opening the task bar and closing the process I...
  6. Task Manager Background Color Dark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager Background Color Dark: I changed my personalization color settings as showing in the attached photos. My default color for app mode is light but when I open task manager, my background color is dark. I want to change the background color to light mode but the only way I can is to change default...
  7. Task Manager Background Color Dark

Task Manager Background Color Dark: I changed my personalization color settings as showing in the attached photos. My default color for app mode is light but when I open task manager, my background color is dark. I want to change the background color to light mode but the only way I can is to change default...
  8. Background tasks

Background tasks: Trying to understand what I see in task manager. Everyone once on awhile a task called "Office" using Local Bridge, Runtime Broker, and Background Task Host. The icon is the red windows logo with a black background seems odd. Is this normal?...
  9. "Start" background process in Task Manager

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Start" background process in Task Manager: Can someone tell what is this background process called "Start", it keeps popping up every time I end it... is it safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-background-process-in-task-manager/1702dbe8-3afe-4be3-a426-5d9ae347d506"
  10. Programs restarting in background processes of task manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Programs restarting in background processes of task manager: I have many programs restart in the background processes of task manager. I close them out, and after a while they are there again. I do not know why these programs are running in the background, and why they are returning. These are some of them that keep coming back...