Windows 10: background (wallpaper) seems to be hung

Discus and support background (wallpaper) seems to be hung in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I see on my background a picture from a series of pictures I wanted for a slide show. Went to Settings/Personalization/Backgrond and followed the steps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by hustlinghare, Mar 10, 2016.

1. background (wallpaper) seems to be hung

I see on my background a picture from a series of pictures I wanted for a slide show. Went to Settings/Personalization/Backgrond and followed the steps once upon a time and I think it worked? Anyway, now the app appears to be hung and I don't know how to get it working. I've tried going through the settings and can change the background (behind the slideshow) color but nothing else. I found your forum and tried many of the ideas suggested to no avail. Can someone suggest how to get it working again?

:)

hustlinghare, Mar 10, 2016

2. C7 Wallpaper

Is there any way to rmove the wallpaper from the Home screens and just have the theme background. There does not seem to be a "none" setting in Wallpaper. At the moment I have a black image as wallpaper. Bit of a kludge

dephead2004---01, Mar 10, 2016
  3. upgrade to windows 10

I upgraded from win 7.1 to win 10. All seemed to go well until the finish. When I logged on the screen hung up on the wallpaper image and continued to blink. Can't do a thing.

Richard_783, Mar 10, 2016
Thema:

background (wallpaper) seems to be hung

1. background (wallpaper) seems to be hung - Similar Threads - background wallpaper seems

2. Background wallpapers on Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Background wallpapers on Windows: When I set my background wallpapers to slideshow, it runs normally, but I don't really want it executing slides when I am not using the PC, and in power options and settings, you can only activate, deactivate and change your options, don't set when you want to suspend your...
  3. Background wallpapers on Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Background wallpapers on Windows: When I set my background wallpapers to slideshow, it runs normally, but I don't really want it executing slides when I am not using the PC, and in power options and settings, you can only activate, deactivate and change your options, don't set when you want to suspend your...
  4. Wallpaper in Folder Background

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wallpaper in Folder Background: Is there any way to make a wallpaper appear in the File explorer Background in Windows 10 ? submitted by /u/Adamgenalanezh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ia1tw2/wallpaper_in_folder_background/
  5. Wallpaper/Background not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wallpaper/Background not working: Background is black. Computer momentarily shows pops up picture between tasks and as background in the Task View. Peace...
  6. Background wallpaper

Background wallpaper: In Windows 7 you could set a sideshow as a Main Folder and it would pick up all subsidiary folders also, so that the random shots would trawl through all folders. In Windows 10 it seems you can only nominate 1 folder. Is there a way around that? Thx...
  7. wallpaper/backgrounds

wallpaper/backgrounds: My win 10 home edition will not let me change my wallpaper anymore since the Oct. update. I have tried every fix I can find on the internet and none of them work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wallpaperbackgrounds/af486ca3-6b31-4d3e-a8d0-68eab56808ef
  8. issue in background wallpaper

issue in background wallpaper: hello, The issue is that the background is not changing only showing the solid color And the themes also nit selecting and not changing. Thanks&Regards Dilip reddy...
  9. My onedrive syncing seems to be hung up.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My onedrive syncing seems to be hung up.: My onedrive syncing seems to be hung up. Normally it uploads fairly quickly but now there are several files that have only partially uploaded & t.hey seem stalled. What do do? I have already turned my Win 10 computer off & on....
  10. Windows 10 install seems hung on install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 install seems hung on install: I just installed Windows 10 on my 64 bit system and seem to have a hang--.the screen is flickering on and off with the background up, Cortana and task bar up but no icons. The spinning circle is on and I cannot click the task bar successfully. Has been going on for 8 hours...