Windows 10: Backgroung is shuttered in win+tab mode

Discus and support Backgroung is shuttered in win+tab mode in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently noticed that my background in Win+Tab is smaller than my resolution, and windows also change resolution along with this. My display... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Anon_835, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Anon_835 Win User

Backgroung is shuttered in win+tab mode

I recently noticed that my background in Win+Tab is smaller than my resolution, and windows also change resolution along with this. My display resolution is 2560x1440. I tried changing the scaling settings for the display, as well as for the background. In addition, I also tried to change the scaling mode in the Nvidia settings. None of this helped them. This happened about 1-2 weeks ago, this had never happened before and I had this background for about a year.The link contains 2 images, 1 is a regular window, 2 is a window in win +tabhttps://imgur.com/a/9zSzcs5Is there any solution for this

:)

Anon_835, Dec 5, 2023

2. No shutter sound on camera Surface 3

Hello

The Windows Camera app doesn't have a shutter sound on Surface 3 when taking a photo or video. If you'd like to hear a shutter sound in a future version of the Windows Camera app, please file a Windows feedback suggestion.

How to file an issue via Windows Feedback:

1) Click the start button

2) From apps list, scroll down and click on "Windows Feedback"

4) If this is your first time launching, you may need to sign in with your Microsoft Account

5) Cllck "Add new feedback" button

6) In "Add details" title it something like "Please add shutter sound when taking photo with Windows Camera app"

7) Click "Suggestion" radio button

8) For category select Apps and Games >Camera for the path

9) Click "Post feedback"

Thanks,

Tom

Tom A - Windows Camera Platform Team [MSFT], Dec 5, 2023
  3. Video MP4 MKV and other formats shuttering with windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I would suggest you to un-install and re-install both sound card drivers and display card drivers and check.

Follow the steps to uninstall the sound card driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Sound Video and Game Controllers’.
    • Right-click on the Sound driver listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    Follow the steps to uninstall the display card driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand Display adaptors.
    • Right-click on the display driver listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    Now visit your computer manufacturer website and check if there are compatible Windows 10 drivers listed for both sound card drivers and display card drivers. If so, please download them and install them on your computer.

If both sound card drivers and display card drivers aren't listed, I suggest you to download the drivers for Windows 8.1 and then try to install them in compatibility mode and check.

Follow the steps provided below to install the drivers in compatibility mode:

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘properties’.
    • Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode for “and select Windows 8.1 operating system from the drop down.
    • Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 5, 2023
  4. Backgroung is shuttered in win+tab mode

Expression screen capture not working with Win 10

Hi Scott,

I suggest that you run the program in the compatibility mode and check. Follow the steps :

Find the .exe that runs the program and then...

• Right click on the exe
    • Click on Properties
    • Click the Compatibility tab
    • Tick the box labelled Run this program in compatibility mode for
    • Select the version of Windows that this application was designed to run on

Check if the program now runs smoothly.

Vinod Archak, Dec 5, 2023
Thema:

Backgroung is shuttered in win+tab mode

1. Backgroung is shuttered in win+tab mode - Similar Threads - Backgroung shuttered win+tab

2. Audio disabling and shuttering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio disabling and shuttering: Hi, This is very annoying my computer audio keeps disabled and shutters. I have external port but this keeps happening. Updated the necessary drivers and windows. I don't know how to fix this issue. Kindly provide me a solution. Thank you...
  3. Audio disabling and shuttering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio disabling and shuttering: Hi, This is very annoying my computer audio keeps disabled and shutters. I have external port but this keeps happening. Updated the necessary drivers and windows. I don't know how to fix this issue. Kindly provide me a solution. Thank you...
  4. Backgroung is shuttered in win+tab mode

Backgroung is shuttered in win+tab mode: I recently noticed that my background in Win+Tab is smaller than my resolution, and windows also change resolution along with this. My display resolution is 2560x1440. I tried changing the scaling settings for the display, as well as for the background. In addition, I also...
  5. Backgroung is shuttered in win+tab mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Backgroung is shuttered in win+tab mode: I recently noticed that my background in Win+Tab is smaller than my resolution, and windows also change resolution along with this. My display resolution is 2560x1440. I tried changing the scaling settings for the display, as well as for the background. In addition, I also...
  6. Shuttering screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Shuttering screen: I had lots of apps just taking up storage and my laptop until one day it just decided to keep shuttering. So I then decided to reset it, it took 5 hours to finish but once done my entire screen on the setup was lagging and stuttering. I finished the setup and it was still...
  7. Lag & Shuttering in games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lag & Shuttering in games: All games are shuttering and lagging after disabling windows full screen optimisation with vsync off. Games are giving high fps even higher than refresh rate. But the 80 fps is falling to 10 fps for 1-2 second and it is happening in every minute & in every game....
  8. Camera Shutter Click

in Windows 10 Customization
    Camera Shutter Click: Following the latest Windows 10 update, I have been hearing the sound of a camera shutter click coming through the speakers at regular (~10 sec) intervals. (This is definitely not a hard drive problem!) Any idea what is triggering it? How do I turn it off?...
  9. How to set the backgroung color for video

How to set the backgroung color for video: Hello I want to make a simple video showing a rotating text. I create a text 3d and also turn off the canvas when i save as video gif type i get the default background . i change by clicking on effects tab but i can use only the existing color !! I would like to...
  10. Sound and program shuttering

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sound and program shuttering: Hi! I'm getting sound and program shuttering and my mouse pointer since the newest Windows 10 update I guess. This problem comes up since last Thurday and it's really annoying. I've tried nearly 2 ideas but none worked. It's due to system and memory compression maybe. When...